Better Read Than Dead- YA Books discussion

Future > Dream Job

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What is your dream job? Or are you still deciding (like me)?

message 2: by Liv (new)

Liv I would love to open my own animal shelter but I think being a librarian would be fantastic or owning a bookstore. Writing would be really cool too!

message 3: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Acting

message 4: by Sam (new)

Sam (semanthia) | 21 comments Mod
Cosmetology which I will be going to college soon for :)

message 5: by Lu (new)

Lu Gualdieri (lugualdieri) I always wanted to have a job like Andrea's from The Devil Wears Prada, minus the b*tchy boss, of course =)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Candy tester- wouldn't that be amazing??? (even if not very realistic lol)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalya wrote: "Candy tester- wouldn't that be amazing??? (even if not very realistic lol)"
That would be the best job on Earth. The only con is that by the time you retire, you'll probably weigh 700 pounds.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahahhahaahaha lol. Yeah that would be a total downside to the job

message 9: by Jalyn (new)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 2 comments I used to work at a bookstore and I loved it. I would be beyond happy if I could one day open my own bookstore/cafe :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I used to want to be a counselor of some sort (I have no idea what I was thinking haha). Now, I am looking forward to finishing school in environmental science with a minor in park management. I want to be a freakin park ranger! Hahaha. What's better than enjoying nature while you work, right!? National and state parks are so amazing, I want to see them all!!

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Elmira001) I want to be an editor at a publishing house. I would get paid to read books.

I got to meet one of my favorite authors, and her husband is a candy taster for mars. She says he's the one you can thank for how Dove dark chocolate tastes

message 12: by Bek (new)

Bek Actress or Tech person...two opposite ends of the spectrum lol

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to be a teacher and a writer (:

message 14: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean I'm a pre-k teacher which I love, but my dream job is to be a paleontologist

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) | 34 comments I want to be a middle school teacher and I also want to be an author for that same age. My students could give me input on my books! :D

message 16: by Wayan (new)

Wayan | 27 comments still sorta deciding
but an author is what i would love to be if not a photographer

message 17: by Adam (new)

Adam (amilesb) | 25 comments Hannah wrote: "I want to be a middle school teacher and I also want to be an author for that same age. My students could give me input on my books! :D"

If you were an English teacher your students could grade you :) I also think being an author for that age would be spectacular. The imagination is infinity there!

message 18: by Bek (new)

Bek Well, I want to be an author or maybe an actress...or a computer engineer... or maybe, oh gosh I feel like I want to do everything haha.

message 19: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Lingenfelter (StephanieLingenfelter) Archaeologist or Biologist