All about You > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! My name is Jolie and I created this group because I got bored! xD

message 2: by Christen (new)

Christen | 6 comments Hi! Christen here and I am a bookworm and proud of it. :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I am Savannah. I feel like I am in some secret meeting or something. "Now everyone stand and tell us your names and why you are here." Haha. I am here because I love to read and am obsessed with writing just as much! =)

message 4: by Liv (new)

Liv Hi I am Lived One Thousand Lives and I am a book blogger and reviewer. I read mostly YA but all types of books. Cheek out my website at www.livedonethousandlives.blogspot.com. Honest feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for the invite!

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam (semanthia) | 21 comments Mod
Hi I'm Samantha but you can call me Sam if you want. I love to read and I have my fandoms along with a few friends to keep my life going :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Heyy everyone I'm Natalya, and a total book nerd :D

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) call me Morrigan

message 8: by Jordon (new)

Jordon Scott | 3 comments Thanks for the invite to the group Samantha. Hi everyone, my name is Jordon Scott. I am the author of the YA fantasy novel Stone Secrets. If you are interested, Stone Secrets is free on Amazon today through Sunday.

If you have received a PDF version for review, please do not download the free version from Amazon as it will prohibit you from writing a review on Amazon. If you are interested in reviewing Stone Secrets please contact me at JordonScott43@gmail.com for a complimentary PDF version. Thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CNVVU8K
free download from Amazon

Cheers.

J.S.

message 9: by J. (new)

J. Greene (j_greene) *waves* I'm Jazmen. Proud book nerd, lion, bibliophile whichever you prefer. I'm writing my first story...FINALLY! and I'm also a blogger. Check it out: www.thisgirlreadsalot.blogspot.com I'll be sure to check out any of yours! :)

message 10: by J. (new)

J. Greene (j_greene) I LOVE your blog design it's so cool! I'm following you :)

LivedOneThousandLives wrote: "Hi I am Lived One Thousand Lives and I am a book blogger and reviewer. I read mostly YA but all types of books. Cheek out my website at www.livedonethousandlives.blogspot.com. Honest feedback would..."

message 11: by J. (new)

J. Greene (j_greene) Oh and hi everybody! :)

message 12: by Lu (new)

Lu Gualdieri (lugualdieri) Hi there!! I´m Lucy, bookaholic since the age of 9 (I´m 20 now) and I don´t have a blog... yet ^^

message 13: by Tex (last edited Aug 25, 2013 11:22PM) (new)

Tex (Texd) | 1 comments My name is Taimoor (Tae-moor) and I'm currently an unemployed full-time high school student. I won't consider myself as an "epic reader" since I read in an incredibly slow pace. I despise books that contains immense lust in it. I find Astrology fascinating, although it's inaccurate most of the time. My zodiac sign is Libra and it truly defines my personality. I suck at video games, but I still play for fun on my Xbox. My room is a cramped mess of unnecessary trash and I like it that way, LOL! My favourite academic subjects are Biology and Math. I haven't decided what I'm going to be studying after graduating from high school, but I find Radiology, Dermatology, and Psychology intriguing. I'm pretty anti-social and therefore I like my friends list short. Yeah, that's pretty much about me. Add me if you want to be friends... :)

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (Elmira001) Hey, I'm Amanda. I love reading and books, and cannot imagine a world without them. I want to be an editor at a publishing house someday, but I have to get through high school and probably college first.

message 15: by Jalyn (new)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 2 comments Hi! My name is Jalyn (pronounced Juh-lin, not Jay-lin) and I was invited into this group by Jolie (thanks Jolie!). I'm a stay-at-home mom and I love to read, particularly YA, Dystopian, and Paranormal. :)

message 16: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Hi I'm Beatrice from Philippines. I was invited by Samantha (Thank you Sam!). I read books in random genres. :)

message 17: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 9 comments Welcome Jazmen, Lucy, Taimoor, Amanda, Jalyn, Beatrice and everyone else higher up the list!!

message 18: by Jordon (new)

Jordon Scott | 3 comments Welcome to the club everyone.

J.S.

message 19: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III Hello. I'm Cindy.

message 20: by Bek (new)

Bek Hello, I'm Beck

message 21: by E.j. (new)

E.j. | 7 comments Hello All! I am E.j. :) Happy to be here!!! :D

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, my name's Alyssa but you can call me Marie (:

message 23: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean Hi. I'm Joanne

message 24: by Jordon (new)

Jordon Scott | 3 comments Welcome to all the new members. It's so awesome how many book enthusiast are out there.

J.S.

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Hrcisme) | 34 comments Hi I'm Hannah.I love just about any book and get TOTALLY OBSESSED with almost everything I read. :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group everyone :)

message 27: by Monika (new)

Monika (moxx) Hello everyone, I'm Monika and I'm new to this group. I will be glad to meet and get to know anybody who would like to speak to me and I'm excited about participating in this group :).

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Monika, welcome to the group :)

message 29: by A.C. (new)

A.C. Kavich (ackavich) The Twilight Swimmer by A.C. Kavich

Hello all! My name is AC Kavich. I'm a writer of YA fiction and a book lover through and through. Happy to be here!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, AC, always nice to see fellow book lovers, welcome!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello my name is Zara and I am socially awkward because books and the Internet exist

message 32: by Wayan (new)

Wayan | 27 comments yelope!
me llamo wayan(the very little spanish i know)
i love reading and writing and ummm doodling lots of doodling
(and i love rainbows and unicorns)
hi natalya!*waves*

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Shut the fridge.. You like unicorns...
You are living your life right. ;)

message 34: by Wayan (new)

Wayan | 27 comments yay!
haha oh i have a group called
wait for it okay
drum role please!
the rainbow and unicorn clan of joy and utter madness!!!!!11

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lets just take a minute while this sinks in

You are a great person!!!!!!!!
My maths teacher said when he used to teach primary the houses were names after mythical creatures and he was head of unicorn house :0!!

message 36: by Wayan (new)

Wayan | 27 comments o my goooood!
awesome!
but yesterday my re teacher was talking about how sometimes we know what things look like even though they don't exist and i was like okay carry on
then as an example he used a unicorn!
i was like whoa! no no unicorns are definitely real!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Aha I said that when he said they were named after mythical creatures!!!!!!
*sigh* teachers...

message 38: by Wayan (new)

Wayan | 27 comments i know right :(
they are SO naive!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!
People don't respect my feelings anymore *sob*
Aha yeah but no... It's quite embarrassing on their part. You know, cause they are meant to be teachers and all..

message 40: by Wayan (new)

Wayan | 27 comments yes they should be ashamed!

qeustion: are yyou or can you be random

also

do you love unicorns and rainbows?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Me?

message 42: by Wayan (new)

Wayan | 27 comments yup you

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I don't know about random.. But sometimes if the shoe fits and a lollipop gets involved.. OH A SQUIRREL!!!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you questioning my love for rainbows and unicorns.. I didn't know that there ARE people who didn't like them... Aha yeah but no they are pretty funky.. :D

message 45: by Wayan (new)

Wayan | 27 comments perfect would you possibly like to maybe join my clan?
the rainbow and unicorn clan of joy and utter madness that is?????????

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I would be honoured!!!!! :D aha :)

message 47: by Wayan (new)

Wayan | 27 comments yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Whop whoop ... I like you aha you're cool :P team unit the unicorn ( he's shy.. Don't stare...)

message 49: by Wayan (new)

Wayan | 27 comments koolio!
haha

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I...have no idea what happened. But anyways. Heyy Wayan and thanks for coming :D

« previous 1