The Sword and Laser discussion

TV, Movies and Games > Tahmoh Penikett joins new CW sci-fi show STAR-CROSSED

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erik (new)

Erik Redin (erik_redin) | 149 comments TV Line is reporting Tahmoh Penikett (star of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, DOLLHOUSE, and Veronica's dreams) has signed on for a recurring role on the CW's new teen sci-fi show STAR-CROSSED. The show stars FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS' Aimee Teegarden.

Disappointingly, the "star-crossed" lovers referred to in the show's title seem to be the teenage characters on the program and not Tahmoh and Veronica.

message 2: by Mpauli (new)

Mpauli Yep, it seems to be a bad show with a few good actors. I'll give it a try, but I'm not expecting much.
And as far as I know, the show won't start till midseason.
CW bought five new shows and the three starting this fall are "Tommorow People", "Reign" and "The Originals".

message 3: by John (new)

John | 8 comments i'm hoping that the tomorrow people is half as good as i remember the original to be. i'm also hoping that the original was as good as i remember it being, but we all know how that usually turns out. ;-)

message 4: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 6376 comments What channel is Veronica's dreams on?

message 5: by Mpauli (new)

Mpauli Tamahome wrote: "What channel is Veronica's dreams on?"

It's going to be on The CW.

message 6: by Paul (new)

Paul Harmon (thesaint08d) | 639 comments Sad to say the only new show that looks to be worth watching is the obvious

Marvel's S.H.I.E.L.D.
which I've heard nothing but rave reviews from those who've seen it...Of Course it is Joss Whedon's new show and it is Marvel.
Starts September 24th People write it down...now...go...don't look at me in that tone of voice...just write it down on your calendar so you dont forget

I might Check out Sleepy Hollow depending on other factors. But I find most shows I watch now aren't on The big Network channels. BBC, SYFY, Showtime, AMC, etc instead.

message 7: by Joseph (new)

Joseph | 2312 comments Not to be confused, of course, with The Starcrossed.