Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Brooke & Savannah

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Here we are!

So, for starters:

What age range are you feelin?

What time frame?

Doubles or more characters?

message 2: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Realist? Fantasy touched?

message 3: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Hey, sorry for taking so long, I passed out.

I'm more into early twenties than teens right now actually C: if that's cool.

Mind if we do something in the present time?

Doubles sound good.

Probably realistic C:

message 4: by Savannah W ~ (last edited Aug 23, 2013 08:34PM) (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments So, a present day, realist rp with doubles and a 21-28ish year old character age range? Sounds good to me!

Are you wanting something more humorous with romance or something darker and mysterious? Or something else entirely?

message 5: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Hmmm! Both sound really appealing, but I'm kinda leaning toward humorous with romance, since my dark and mysterious side is being quenched by another roleplay :D

So, any ideas for romantic humor?

message 6: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Not so much...do you? Any ideas will help me brain storm :)

message 7: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments I kinda feel like one of those funny bickering couples! You know, the two who hate/lust after each other? xD

message 8: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments I like those sorts to. Now...what about the other two?

message 9: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Hmmm... man, I'm pulling a blank here... how about... something kind of looked down upon? Like either different races, social classes, religions, you know? Something like that? We don't have to do any of those, they're just examples lol.

message 10: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Hmm...well, i guess we could maybe try something like this?

An intern position has opened under the renounced professor, Dr. Adrian Tennat at the new, university he has transferred to. Being only twenty-seven and already one of the most respected professors in his field, Tennat is a legend, thus many students flock at the chance to study as his intern. Adrian already has accepted one internship, a young woman by the name of Victoria Sage, a bright young mind that has promises for her future. She is to help him with picking his next and final intern, making the two have to spend even more time together than the internship had required.

Two very competitive applicants, Bryce Craft and Rachel Ford, are in the top five and will do anything to get the chance to work with Adrian, including being cutthroat as hell. The two weed out all competitors except one another, and this is where things start to get rather dangerous and intense.

I sorta think I would prefer to be the intern, Victoria, and the competitive, cutthroat boy, Bryce. But, i am willing to have wiggle room if you would really like.

Do you like the idea? If not, please be honest :). Hate forcing people rp something they don't like. Fully open for suggestions and alterations :). It gives the bickering, relationship and it gives a 'frowned' upon relationship between student and professor (though i know that is cliche).

message 11: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Hmm... Well, I like the idea, but I'm just not a huge fan of teacher/student relationships... I guess I should have said that at the beginning xP Sorry man!

message 12: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments No biggie. You're turn for an idea since mine is fully unfuctional without a professor lol.

message 13: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Alright... again, sorry.

Give me a second to think something up then.

message 14: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Take your time :). No rush

message 15: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Sorry, my head has been so empty with ideas lately.

So I was thinking that maybe we could do some sort of road trip thing? I was thinking that there should be a couple who have never been able to come clean with their relationship because of maybe, social class, or perhaps her parents just don't like him or something, so they decide to runaway together. Their best friend, the only one who truly knows about their relationship, ends up finding out that they're running away and demands that they take her, because she hates the town they live in and stuff, but she could also be running away from something else. So the three of the take off, and somewhere down the road, they pick up a hitchhiker from the rain, because the couple are just nice people. The couple take to the hitchhiker right away, but the friend doesn't like him at all. But we all know they end up falling for each other. As for the couple, well we could throw some drama in there too somewhere.

It's kind of a shitty idea, so sorry lol.