The Last Of Us discussion

The Last Of Us > Chicago

Comments Showing 1-50 of 460 (460 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Tess whipped her face again, the tears stopped for a bit, then started again. When she'd left Ash before, she'd hurt, now she felt like she was dying from the pain.

Jasmine ✯»Kɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ɪs«✯ (_bubble-pop_) | 58 comments Katherine had finally made her way to Chicago. She was still planning to keep on moving, but felt that she would somehow manage to find civilization there somewhere. But not quite the area she was in.

Jasmine ✯»Kɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ɪs«✯ (_bubble-pop_) | 58 comments Katherine held her sleeves in her hands, so that her infected spot wouldn't show, and put her hands up, she turned around. "Ugh. How many of you are there?" She asked calmly.

Jasmine ✯»Kɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ɪs«✯ (_bubble-pop_) | 58 comments (Oh.)

"Where's the rest of your family?" Katherine asked, kneeling down in front of him.

Jasmine ✯»Kɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ɪs«✯ (_bubble-pop_) | 58 comments Katherine was surprised when he hugged her. She hugged him back.

Jasmine ✯»Kɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ɪs«✯ (_bubble-pop_) | 58 comments "Would you like to come with me, then?" Katherine asked, releasing him from the hug.

Jasmine ✯»Kɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ɪs«✯ (_bubble-pop_) | 58 comments (So his Mom was Korean?)

"Okay, then. So.. I'll let you choose the destination. Where would you like to go?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((Yeah, he means New York))

Jasmine ✯»Kɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ɪs«✯ (_bubble-pop_) | 58 comments ((Okay. I thought it was called The Big Apple))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((It is called that, I have no idea where he got Apple city from))

Jasmine ✯»Kɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ɪs«✯ (_bubble-pop_) | 58 comments ((Yeah.))

"Okay," Katherine said. "But we won't make it so far today. It might take us A couple of weeks to get there."

Jasmine ✯»Kɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ɪs«✯ (_bubble-pop_) | 58 comments Katherine nodded. She stood up. "Let's go then." She said.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments Eli walked headed west not knowing any other way to go

message 16: by Kathy (new)

Kathy  | 213 comments Kitty sat back in her leather seat as the sound of the jet engines of the private jet rung. She sipped away to her wine as she stared out the window. Her mind was filled with so many thoughts of back home in Russia. The images filled her head making her shiver. She was in the plane with 2 guards and 2 pilots. The pilot came out to her. "Ma'am" He said. "We are entering the city Chicago right now." He said in Russian." Kitty nodded and sighed. All of a Sudden the plane shook followed by loud crashing noises. "We've lost our hydrolics!" The co-pilot yelled. "Engine failure on engines 1 and 2!" the pilot yelled. Kitty got up to go look but her guards sat her down and strapped her in. Kitty's heart was racing. A banging came from right below her. "We have one on the inside!" A guard yelled. "Brace yourself! We're going to crash!" The pilot yelled. Kitty closed her eyes and began counting trying to relax. Then everything blacked out followed by a crash. They had crashed landed in the middle of a long wide street. Kitty groaned as she looked around. Everyone was dead. She looked down to realize her strap was stuck and wouldn't budge. Then she realized she was upside down. Then the sound of clickers filled the air. Kitty held her breath as she felt this was going to be it.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments He saw a crashed plane and ran towards it going fast for an old man

message 18: by Kathy (new)

Kathy  | 213 comments (Old Man? XD) Kitty then saw the clickers right before her. She held her scream as they were 5 inches below her.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments ((yeah he is old))

He shot a zombie in the back with his gun

message 20: by Kathy (new)

Kathy  | 213 comments (Ok.....Well then lol))

Kitty opened her eyes and looked seeing the man in a blur. Her head grew dizzy and she passed out as she dangled upside down in her seat.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments He quickly killed the rest of the zombies and looked up at her

message 22: by Kathy (new)

Kathy  | 213 comments Kitty hung there lifeless barely breathing. She was still out and dreaming.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments He cut everything that was holding her up and carefully took her out of the plane

message 24: by Kathy (new)

Kathy  | 213 comments Kitty began to talk in her sleep and twitch. She was now having nightmares of back home.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments he sat next to her and waited

message 26: by Kathy (new)

Kathy  | 213 comments Kitty sat up quickly breathing fast. What?" she said looking around then saw the man. She froze there only staring.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments He looked at her and said"I see your awake"

message 28: by Kathy (new)

Kathy  | 213 comments Kitty didn't move still she was still frozen so amazed to see someone alive.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments "first of all how did you get a plane"he asked

message 30: by Kathy (new)

Kathy  | 213 comments Kitty looked around unable to speak she was in shock to still be alive. Then it hit her. "The files!" She said jumping up. "Please tell me you grabbed them." Kitty said.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments "yes"he said and pulled them out of his backpack

message 32: by Kathy (new)

Kathy  | 213 comments "Oh thank God" She said as she walked over towards him.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments He handed them to her

message 34: by Kathy (new)

Kathy  | 213 comments Kitty looked over them and sighed in relief as she sat down against a wall. "Thank you....uhm..." She said.

message 35: by Gameboy the mental Mario (last edited Nov 24, 2013 04:00AM) (new)

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments he said"Eli Wallech is my name,whats yours young lady?"

message 36: by Kathy (new)

Kathy  | 213 comments "That's classified..." She said looking away remembering her fathers instructions. "I need to get to the fireflies.... Can you tell me where they are?"

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments "first your name"he said

message 38: by Kathy (new)

Kathy  | 213 comments Kitty stood there for awhile and looked around. "Macy." She said.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments "your lying" he said having known a lot of liars he could tell when someone lies to him

message 40: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ, Tink took the truck to target (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1790 comments Mod
Angle peaked around the corner of the building her little 5 year old hands was a ragged stuffed bunny she was scarred and far from home.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments Eli saw something move at a building a few feet away and looked over that way

message 42: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ, Tink took the truck to target (new)

Angle saw she was spotted and squeaked running back to her garbage can.

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments He walked over to where she had been

message 44: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ, Tink took the truck to target (new)

She was in a garbage can peaking out of it nervously.

message 45: by Hennessy (new)

Hennessy (Angel_of_Wyrd) (goodreadscomangelofwyrd) ((Can I join here?))

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments He followed her footsteps

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments ((sure :) ))

message 48: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ, Tink took the truck to target (new)

"Wh-who are you?" She asked peaking up her five year old eyes scarred

Cherry walked in front of the man a knife out "Who are you and what do you want?!" She hissed

((YEAH!))

Gameboy the mental Mario  (gameboythelegomaster) | 48 comments "I'm and old man,and I'm just curious"he said

message 50: by Hennessy (new)

Hennessy (Angel_of_Wyrd) (goodreadscomangelofwyrd) Josiah came out at the sound of a harsh voice and a small girl ran right into him. She looked terrified. "Are you alright?" He asked gently.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10