Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Savannah&Annabel Lee

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments Hey! So as I think we have both figured out my brain his not quite working at full capacity so I am probably going to head to bed soon but while I am still up you said you had an idea??(:

message 2: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments I had had an idea, butttt it sorta got used in another group D: but it wouldnt take much to come up with another...

Time frame desired?

Age range wanted?

Do you want there to be mystery? Some danger? Romance? Action?

Do you want realist or some fantasy?

Super sorry about the idea not being available now :'(

message 3: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments It's all good! I am sure two smart young people like ourselves can pull something together!

Time Frame: I don't usually do future but other than that I am open!

Age Range: Usually early to mid- twenties though I have done a couple with characters in their 40s

All of the above!

I really like fantasy because then anything can happen but realistic works as well!

I just realized that replies were about as effective as if I had simply slammed my hands on the keyboard. So I apologize for that!

message 4: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments I don't usually do future stuff either...never being a huge fan of it. Too much to explain that we don't know about.

I love Victorian time, but i dont know enough to do that well. I like medieval as well. I think i have an old doubles for a medieval one, actually. I'll post it and let you see. But I may have a modern one i wanna try out as well.

I usually do around 18-28 (anywhere in between).

And i like fantasy as well, but it depends on how much. Sometimes it can work with a lot, but sometimes just touches are better.

And yes. Please just slam your hands down next time!

:D

message 5: by Annabel Lee (last edited Aug 21, 2013 11:39PM) (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments Haha I do a lot of medieval/Victorian age role plays as well. After all I am a huge history nerd. XD

I agree on the fantasy part, too much can make it all syfy and just plain weird.

Still not helping I know! I would like to read the ideas for the medieval role play though and the modern one!

message 6: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Here is the old plot thang i had made up. Feel free to reject. Im not sure how into it i will get since its an older one.....but i may love it. Who knows?

Okay, so Im thinking that when she was a child (age of only two), Princess Julia Gaylen was taken. She hasn't been recognized as a royal since then. Those that took her were attacked not long after and the young girl was taken to Arcadia, the headquarters so to speak of the Paladins (the greatest fighters of the lands), that as where she was raised. She grew up in the heart of fighters, and became one herself.

Benjamin found his skills lied in stealth and like most of his kind, he could hold his own in any battle. He was brought up to be a spy more or less. Ben could fool anyone and was meant to gain information for his king that could serve well. He was sent as a guard to watch over the Duke and Duchess, along with their daughter Amelia. He was not a true guard, though. He was sent to get info on a treason plot the Duke had up coming. The king needed proof. Ben would get that proof.

Amelia is the daughter of the Duke of Haywood. Her father has desired more power for years. He wants his family to be perfect, so Amelia grew up being forced into her shoes. But, she never wanted that. She wanted a fairy tail. When her knight in shunning armor shows up, she might get it.

Finally, there is the warrior brought up from a poor family, one who has his name whispered across the lands as a terrifying and glorious things. Alexander Creed walked the lands as one of the most feared and praised men out there. He travels to the places of myths and legends to seek out their truths. A whisper on the winds told him that the Valor Competition had a threat within it. And he has went to it to discover if it were true or not.

Julia has left home and traveled after the one thing that would show women were equal to men. They could fight just like men. She went out to the Valor Competition. This competition happens to be held in the city of Haywood. So, all of our characters will be in the same place and things can go from there?

Your characters: Amelia and Alexander (you can change their names if liked lol)

My characters: Julia and Benjamin

Opinion? Feel free to suggest things.

message 7: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments I have to type up the one for the modern. Its just now forming in my mind, so it's a blur right now. I'll see if i can form it

message 8: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments It's called Resolution and is still under heavy testing. With multiple small implantations through the body and one control center linked to the brain, Resolution is able to be administered. A once inharnessable energy source that went unknown for centuries becomes accessible with Resolution. The body is able to harness it, use the raw energy to do what they want. Depending on the mind, what can be done varies. It can be used as a shield, as a sort of telekenetic thing, can blast balls of pure energy that are rather destructive (and so on). When patient zero comes across the plans of the people in control of the scientist creating Resolution and testing them, he/she breaks out, destroying much of the building where the tests were being done. The Boss of the project demands he/she be retrieved and sends out a few other resolution subjects out to hunt him/her down.

Things can form there, patient zero befriending maybe a human along the way and possibly talking sense into one or two of the subjects after them? Idk. Its up for major reconstruction.

I sorta prefer patient zero be male, not sure why. Would you want to be him? Or me? The other characters can be whatever we want still :).

Suggestions? Please?!

message 9: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments I like that one a lot, though I am not sure how well I can play Alexander. I don't usually role play males with his characteristics so if you are willing to stick with me it can be a great learning experience!

I would still really like to hear the modern one though if you don't mind! (:

message 10: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Just posted a modern-ish one :). I can come up with something else probably. Sorry if thats more syfy then fantasy

message 11: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments It's sorta similar to The Borne Identity and so forth I suppose lol

message 12: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments No if anything that made the decision harder, I like both of them a lot. They both are unique which is nice I seem to be recycling the same role plays over and over again lately.

I agree with patient zero being male and you can play him if you want! You seem to have a clear idea for it and I would have to mess that up!

I guess it comes down to which one you want to role play?

message 13: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments I don't have an exact way I want to play him but i can understand turning him over to me for fear of messing him up lol.

As for which I prefer, i may be better at the second one just cause the other one I used a long time ago and it didnt really work well.

But Im not sure about the second one either as far as how well it would work, ya know? Oh...i do have one other. Would you want to se it?

message 14: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments Haha I would! The more ideas the merrier! (:

Sorry that was the lack of sleep talking, it gets hard to control it sometimes.

message 15: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Mkay...so, feel free to reject this idea.

Four hundred years ago, the planet known as Earth underwent a war among it's inhabitants that resulted in destination of the Earth's land and resources. Life was next to impossible to sustain. A race of species not from this planet called the Kreigers saved the few thousands of humans that lived and brought them to their planet. The humans were reduced to a form of servitude basically, but they were not treated terribly if they behaved and minded the laws. The planet was beautiful and the societies were built to perfection. The Kreiger race were born into their futures, meaning the children were born with a marking that told what they would be best for. The most elite children were born to be the protectors of the planet and it's people. Being a Protector was the most honorable birth right.

Others were born to become leaders, professors, engineers, and so forth. Some where not born with a distinct future and were put in an aray of classes at an early age to see what settled most fittingly for the child.
Humans were never more than servants. They owned this race their lives considering it was them who saved their species. So the humans had no space to complain about their positions. An interesting discovery came about when the first twins were born on the planet by a human. These human twins were born with markings like the Kreiger, however they did not survive. Their bodies were unable to handle the energy a Krieger with their markings had to be able to control. It was extremely rare a mother would have twins, but each time the children died. But then a set survived. The two were not identical and did not have the same markings. Both were also female. One had been born with the rarest of markings while the other was born with what looked like two markings combined. The Kreiger knew not what to do with these two human children. They had the marks and energy abilities of their race but were born human.

The girl born with the protector marking was not truly accepted as one and she became determined to show she was worth while of this mark. A rather renounced Protector decided to help out from time to time as well, seeing the girl as a possibly good addition to their ranks despite her origin.

The other female was hard to put a finger on. She was brilliant and held exceptional leader skills. She was able to out debate nearly anyone and stand for an unfavorable position on a topic and make it look like the better choice. Because of this, she was feared by the higher up leaders of the planet. They decided to have smart mind of their own kind keep her in check and from causing any possible uproars. They feared she may be the one to try and bring on a revolution by showing humans were not as simple as they had been reduced to. They hoped the young brilliant mind they put to keep her in place could do so. If not, they may have to resort to new action.

Id prefer to play the female who received the protector marking and the male who is sent to manage the other girl who is suspected of being a key to a revolution. So you would have the revolutionary key female and the renounced protector male. Is that alright?

I am FULLY open for suggestions on this. It is something I just typed up off the top of my head...not sure where the idea came from. You can reject it if you want and my feelings will not be hurt :).

message 16: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Trust me, girl. I understand. Im about to crash as well. I may be able to come up with better and fresher ideas tomorrow...

message 17: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments I really like that one, the best actually. So if you don't object I vote to do that one!

Ya, I can definitely play the revolutionary female and protector male though my arguing skills aren't too good so I'll have to work on them!(:

message 18: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Mkay, we can do that one :).

Do you want to iron out the details of the planet or anything?

Oh, and the other rp i was gonna do this one in, the person had suggested that maybe the Overlords or whatever of the planet have a secret. Their secret is that they have a deal of sorts with the race that destroyed Earth and many other planets. The race destroys a planet and is allowed to get away free so long as the the Kriegers get to use the planets energy to increase there own.

No one beyond the overseers know about this, not even the protectors.

What do you think?

message 19: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments Hey I am really sorry but I'm gonna head to bed! I'll be on tomorrow after college though and hopefully we can pick it up then!

message 20: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Im off to bed! Ill reply tomorrow!

Get some damn sleep! Good luck at class ;)

message 21: by Annabel Lee (last edited Aug 22, 2013 12:19AM) (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments Ya we can iron out the details tomorrow and I really like the idea of the secret! Makes the role play more interesting! Good night and thank you! I am going to need it!(:

message 22: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Hey! So details? Lol. Maybe kinda like the planet where like Thor or someone lives?

message 23: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Hey! So details? Lol. Maybe kinda like the planet where like Thor or someone lives?

message 24: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments That works! Do you want the portal thing to be in the role play too? Maybe it could make sense how they travel to all the different worlds as they are getting destroyed and are able to save some of the citizens.

message 25: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments We could do that :). Im pretty open to most suggestions since it's a worldtst e re building persay :).

message 26: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments I'm glad to hear it! So the Overlords are whatever should try look like normal humans?

message 27: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Hmm...well all of the subjects look 'normal' basically. I would think the overloads look like the Krieger race, so thus like humans. But since they are immortal, maybe they actually have their differences? Im not sure... What do you think?

message 28: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments I like that, they look like humans but with little differences.

message 29: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Thats what would be easier for dang sure :). Plus for the first good bit, the overlords or whatever wont be in it too much anyways

So, any more ironing out need be done?

message 30: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments I agree! There really isn't anything else I can think of, though I am sure I'll have tons of questions once the role play begins!(:

message 31: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments So, do you want to do simple profiles? Im on my phone and its easier...burn we can do longer ones if you want...

message 32: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments Nah we can make them simple if it is easier for you, besides that gives us wiggle room to have our characters grown throughout the role play!

message 33: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Woot! Alright, ill post mine soon!

message 34: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments Okay! I'll get working on mine as well, but I am probably gonna have to scurry off to bed soon!

message 35: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments I mean, Im doing like just name, age, and appearance.

Also, last name for the twins: Michealson (first one that came to mind lol)

message 36: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Oh! I forget, what age are the twins?

message 37: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Same here about the bed thing

message 38: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments Ya that was all I was going to but and a simple picture or two for the appearance. Which brings up a point, are they identical twins?

I was thinking 17? Or do you think that is too old?

message 39: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Not identical works better i think. Is 17 to old? Nooo. I was going with 19iin my mind. So middle ground it for 18?

message 40: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments Okay ya 18 works fine for me!

Do you want to use real twins photos then? Or..?

message 41: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments Nope. Since they arent identical, i don't care how different they look :). Don't worry with genetics considering they are already alien since they are like the other species :)

message 42: by Annabel Lee (new)

Annabel Lee | 54 comments Haha sounds good to me! I just wanted to let ya know that my Internet is sketchy and was just out for about ten minutes. So if I don't reply for a while it probably went out and I fell asleep waiting for it to come back!!(:

message 43: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 969 comments No probs. Thanks for the heads up. Im about to head to bed soon ish as well