THE Group for Authors! discussion

Writer's Circle > Book Promotion Success Inquiry

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 3 comments What have you found to be the most productive way to promote your books?

message 2: by Philip (new)

Philip (phenweb) | 258 comments So far I have used

KDP Select free days - thousands of downloads then disappears from charts - steady downloads since but nothing to write home about. I am experimenting with pricing at the moment

BookDaily - No improvement in sales after email send

Social Media - GR seems to generate interest but I am unable to see if this translates to sales. Blogs limited and Facebook nothing

Website - nothing

Word of mouth - helps local sales

Adverts - Not done yet due to costs apart from BookDaily

Stalls/Fairs/GR Giveaways not done

message 3: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Krisko (kakrisko) I've done about the same as Philip with similar results. My original publishers supposedly used 'Google Ads' (their term) but whatever it was, it didn't seem to do anything.

I've also done paid ads here on Goodreads, with a number of add-to-'to-read'-shelf results, but no results in sales as far as I can see.

I have sold books to local bookstores, at signings, and at fairs. These are by far the best way to sell paperbacks in my opinion, and I've also given away a bunch of cards to people at fairs, etc., who wanted ebooks. A few downloaded books right there. I'll be trying a craft fair next, prior to Christmas.

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael Brookes (technohippy) ENT has been my most successfull promotions. I actually made a profit :-)

message 5: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Peltier | 25 comments HOw far in advance did you put in for ENT? I did it a month out and didn't get picked.

message 6: by Loretta (new)

Loretta (lorettalivingstone) | 108 comments What's ENT?

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael Brookes (technohippy) E-Reader News Today and I left the date open.

message 8: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Peltier | 25 comments So ifyou leave the date open, they email you when they can fit you in and you adjust the price accordingly, correct?

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael Brookes (technohippy) If they accept the book for the promotion yes. They did it for one, but not another (yet).

message 10: by J. (new)

J. (jguenther) | 128 comments K.A. wrote: "...local bookstores, at signings, and at fairs. These are by far the best way to sell paperbacks in my opinion, and I've also given away a bunch of cards to people at fairs, etc., who wanted ebooks. A few downloaded books right there. I'll be trying a craft fair next, prior to Christmas. ..."

I tried a craft fair coop booth. The booth managers put up a huge banner with their name on it. It looked like a publicist's booth; nobody knew we were selling books.

A book signing gave me 1/3 my total sales, but I sent out dozens of emails first. I can't rework my list soon, if ever.

Next major effort, a library Author Fair in September.

I'm working a blog, but I need to update it more often. No sales that route, afaik.

message 11: by Philip (new)

Philip (phenweb) | 258 comments Trying KDP Select free promotions once more will let you know if there is any success.

message 12: by Carmen (new)

Carmen Amato (authorcarmenamato) | 73 comments I have had good results with KDP free days, AskDavid.com and writing my own blog and guest posts for a literacy advocacy website. Twitter has helped as a promotional tool for the KDP free days. Advertising on Kindleboards was a minor success, advertising on Goodreads less so. A BookTrib ad seemed to be helpful as was a paid press release. Over the next few months, to promote my latest book which was released last week, I will be doing more guest posts and author interviews. The one thing I have not done much of is to solicit reviews. I need to swallow my hesitancy and ask for some bloggers for reviews.

message 13: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Peltier | 25 comments I just looked up askDavid.com. Has anyone else used it? I'm so leery about using all these sites. I'm so afraid I'm going to get "taken".

message 14: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (glass_mountain) | 58 comments I have to confess to having little success. I haven't tried KDP Select yet but am waiting to try Uncovered Books, a new App that is supposed to launch in September. http://www.getuncoveredbooks.com/?r=7...

Other things I have tried: Goodkindles, which was well done but does not seem to have produced sales;

Author Marketing Club - I signed up for the free service, which did not have much effect. The 'premium' service looks expensive.

Ad on Etsy: Many views, one favourite, no purchase.

Bublish: this is huge fun and may help visibility. But I have not noticed any sales.

Wattpad: no noticeable effect.

Reviews: I have been promised two reviews. One other site may review the book - no guarantee.

Librarything eBook giveaway: this was fun! I gave away 64 eBook copies. No reviews yet, and no apparent effect on sales elsewhere.

Other stuff: some social media, some blogging, and I have commissioned new cover art.

Generally, sales have been poor. 10 in May, 0 in June, 2 in July, 0 so far in August, despite some vigorous (and increasingly desperate) efforts on my part.

message 15: by Ken (new)

Ken (kendoyle) | 347 comments I'm trying GR advertising this month. Very spiky trends in views, with some days hitting over 8,000 but not many clicks and no discernible impact on sales. Most of my sales seem to come from word of mouth and whatever visibility my book gets on Amazon.

I think a lot depends on genre. Mine is not a popular genre/category.

message 16: by J. (new)

J. (jguenther) | 128 comments Jessica wrote: "I have to confess to having little success. I haven't tried KDP Select yet but am waiting to try Uncovered Books, a new App that is supposed to launch in September. http://www.getuncoveredbooks.com..."

How many views on etsy, jessica?

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (glass_mountain) | 58 comments J. - I think I had 153 impressions from my ad - and one view!

I ran the ad from 26 July to 28 August.

I've now taken my book down everywhere and gone with KDP Select.

message 18: by Philip (new)

Philip (phenweb) | 258 comments Trying a few routes at the moment will update when stats are in.

message 19: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (glass_mountain) | 58 comments Well, I'm trying the KDP Select giveaway route. The other thing I must do is to re-issue my out of print earlier books as eBooks.

message 20: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Krisko (kakrisko) Heidi, I'm on AskDavid, but I don't see that it's improved sales. However, it is cheap.

message 21: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Cramer (kristicramer) | 84 comments I read somewhere that marketing books is like growing bamboo. You plant it and water it, and the first year it grows 4". The second and third year it grows another 4" each year. Then the 4th year it goes crazy and grows 4 feet!

I'm just hoping that increased effort can reduce years to months, or at least quarters.

These are the ways I have 'watered' my book sales:

I did a few GR giveaways and got a bunch of people adding it to their TBR list. Don't know if I got any sales off that, but at least it looks like people were interested enough to mark it. I did get 3 reviews that were definitely the result of these giveaways - out of 22 books given away. Haven't yet decided if it has been worth the money put into that effort.

I gave away free copies in exchange for reviews in a discussion group, and got about 15 reviews (over 2 books) from giving away about 47 PDF copies - free to me, so totally worth it in my eyes. I got a nice mix of reviews, too. 3-5 stars, most with good things to say even if they didn't LOVE them. A few even posted reviews to Amazon, which is nice.

I think word of mouth has been the best for paperback sales. My dear husband is better about broaching the subject with complete strangers - and we are truck drivers, so we run into a lot of strangers. A few of these encounters have generated on-the-spot paperback sales, and a few Amazon purchases.

I have a website, which mainly serves as a vehicle to drive people to my Amazon, CreateSpace and B&N sale pages when I had out cards with the eddress or mention it on facebook. I plan to enable direct sales with a shopping cart in the future, but I'm not in a big hurry for that. (I do already have a PayPal account and have facilitated a direct sale with that by requesting money - the buyer does NOT need to have a PayPal account to answer the request.)

I have a facebook page that I don't update nearly enough, but it has generated some interest. I did a couple facebook ads to generate some likes, with very modest success. I think I have garnered more likes by doing 'like exchanges' with other authors who write similar genres. I try to update with interesting tidbits, and not flood the feed with only info on my books (I have un-liked more than one author for having nothing more than a deluge of self-promotion) or worse, those annoying and pointless 'cute' shares. My ultimate goal is one post per week - and a maximum of only one per month about my work.

I have joined a few GR discussion groups (even started one of my own - 'The Suspense of it All!' http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1... ) which I'm sure has increased my visibility here - and I believe being active has led to some sales. Just chatting up people, talking about life, whatever. Offering encouragement, feedback, sometimes advice. It seems that every time I bump the feed, I get another member to my group, and every few days I get views on my GR blog and more hits to my website. It is slow going, but I believe will prove effective in the long run.

In the (hopefully near) future, I intend to get more active with other bloggers, maybe start an internet blog of my own, and try to up my web presence. It just takes a LOT of time. And that ability to walk the fine line of staying present, but not being annoying.

With luck and continued effort - not to mention getting another book out there - I hope to get to that crazy growth sooner rather than later.

The thing to remember is that the overnight success stories are few and far between, and chances are good that someone was tirelessly laying the groundwork for that success.

(Wow, this has really helped me solidify my 'plan'. Thanks for the topic!)

message 22: by Carmen (new)

Carmen Amato (authorcarmenamato) | 73 comments Kristi wrote: "I read somewhere that marketing books is like growing bamboo. You plant it and water it, and the first year it grows 4". The second and third year it grows another 4" each year. Then the 4th year i..."

Kristi, you are doing everything right and have the right attitude. I would also urge authors on this thread to get more granular. Figure out who your readers are and where do they live? Mystery blogs? DIY home lovers? Romance readers who live in Ireland? There is a blog or chat group out there for virtually every niche. Find the one that connects with topics in your books and engage readers there.

message 23: by Mercy (new)

Mercy Cortez (mercy-cortez) | 11 comments I'm by no means a pro, I have had fluctuating sales but I've found with my latest book I've somehow causes a stir.

Readers approached me for more information and arcs.

I made a big splash of the cover art and had it appear on my own blog that I review on with over 60 views.

I added segments and quotes on my review of my book getting me some good comments and likes on here.

I created a count down of days on here giving emphasis and now it isn't our yet but has 90 plus to reads already.

On my other books I recommend price drops for short time. Mentioning it on groups when it is free, go for author interviews and giveaways.

Market base on Goodreads as it is a place readers are.

message 24: by Eve (new)

Eve Rabi (eve-rabi) | 32 comments Heidi wrote: "I just looked up askDavid.com. Has anyone else used it? I'm so leery about using all these sites. I'm so afraid I'm going to get "taken"."

Yes, Heidi, I have used askdavid.com and I was happy with them. No marked increase in sales though.

message 25: by Eve (new)

Eve Rabi (eve-rabi) | 32 comments Hey all, my book YOU WILL PAY - For Leaving Me is free on amazon.com.
Please download my book and I will download yours.
email me direct - everabi2012@hotmail.com

Here is a short excerpt:

EXCERPT

"The part I hated most about my miserable existence – the bedroom.
I hated the way he demanded sex just about every night, forced me into perverted positions and the fact that he was insatiable.
Hated the way he roughed me up during sex, grabbed my hair, twisted my neck, the way his hand fastened around my throat while thrusting vigorously into me, the way he took total control over my body and my soul and dominated me in the harshest possible way, the way he demanded I orgasm in record time, then got irritated when I didn’t, the way I had to fake it just to please him, the way I broke down and cried in the bathroom so many times after sex with him, my husband, the man I had chosen to have and to hold."

Reviews:

"This is a love story more than anything else and it was funny too!"

"Excellent, held my attention, eager to find out what Arena would do next....."

"Brilliant. Felt real. Wanted to know more."

http://www.amazon.com/You-Will-Pay-Le...

message 26: by Sam (new)

Sam Edge (edgey66) | 1 comments Carmen wrote: "I have had good results with KDP free days, AskDavid.com and writing my own blog and guest posts for a literacy advocacy website. Twitter has helped as a promotional tool for the KDP free days. Adv..."

What did you do with Ask David exactly?

message 27: by Philip (new)

Philip (phenweb) | 258 comments Just signed up for Ask David - will see how it goes.

KDP select Free resulted in 58 free downloads across the globe using up 2 of 5 promotion days

Project Wonderful - getting views and even some click throughs - sales zero that I can attribute

Bookdaily - No change despite some views and reads of sample chapters - no sales which can be attributed.

message 28: by Jo (new)

Jo Chandler | 41 comments Hi all. Must admit, I gave away 140 ebooks through KDP and got not even one review. Sigh. I am disappointed. My sales aren't the greatest.

My book givewawy at GR is over this weekend. I'm giving away 15 print books. I'll let you know how it goes. I am so hoping for reviews.

My book is a teen novel about alcohol addiction. I contacted the local school district and they are using my book as part of their Red Ribbon Week (national antidrug week) campaign in October. I will be making parent presentations at the local library and I will be visiting both middle school and high school English classes where I will do a reading, etc.The library is making my book available for free online, and I will be offering free ebooks through Kindle for that week. I've also contacted an indi book store for the same tie-in, a booksigning, I hope.

I'll let you know how it goes. If anybody else has found ways to reach teens, I'd love to know.

Jo
This Side of Forever

message 29: by Philip (new)

Philip (phenweb) | 258 comments Jo wrote: "Hi all. Must admit, I gave away 140 ebooks through KDP and got not even one review. Sigh. I am disappointed. My sales aren't the greatest.

My book givewawy at GR is over this weekend. I'm giving a..."

That sounds like excellent activity to garner some support locally and get word of mouth going. I am surprised on KDP Free. My first book when launched on KDP had thousands of free downloads with almost no marketing as I didn't know how. It was in the thriller genre not general fiction but...
Latest book got a 4 star review on Amazon, so here's hoping...

message 30: by Jo (new)

Jo Chandler | 41 comments Hi Philip,
Your genre sounds hot, and your book must be good! My reviews so far are excellent, so here's hoping I'm a slow starter.

I forgot to mention, I've also been invited to an adult book club next month to discuss my novel. That's good!

Anybody else doing book club appearances?

J

message 31: by Mark (new)

Mark Rybczyk (marklouisrybczyk) | 2 comments I have found success with simple business cards. One side features the cover, the other side feature just the Title, author, my e mail address and where it's available (Amazon, Barnes and Noble.com Apple iBooks)
When I travel and I notice someone with an eReader, I give them a card and tell them to consider it when looking for their next book.
You'd be surprised how successful this is. I find most people are interested when I tell them that I wrote a book.
I also ask them to e mail when they are finished and tell me their thoughts. This makes them a little more invested in reading my book. If they do e mail be back, (which many do) I ask the if they will write a review.
It's a relatively simple approach, but I have found a lot of success with it

Mark Rybczyk
The Travis Club

message 32: by Julie (new)

Julie Raust | 4 comments I've really enjoyed this thread. It's helped me a lot.

I've never heard of adult book clubs. What are they? How would I find out about promoting on one?

Keep in mind my book is an e-book.

Julie :)

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) Julie wrote: "I've really enjoyed this thread. It's helped me a lot.

I've never heard of adult book clubs. What are they? How would I find out about promoting on one?

Keep in mind my book is an e-book.

Juli..."

Adult book clubs in real life -- check local universities, libraries and bookstore newsletters, websites, etc. Local newspaper calendar of events.

Online/virtual ones -- click "groups" here and if any are not clear up front on author participation just pm a moderstor and ask. (Every group has own rules but most limit author promotion to certain threads, have own rules on whether you can nominate your book as BOTM or buddy reads, etc.). Other book cataloging and bookseller sites have their own version of goodreads groups (Library Thing, The Reading Room, Barnes and Noble, etc.).

If it seems like you've gotten a decent amount of fans/followers or lots of members at least shelving your book ( often in response to a giveaway) — author's can always start up a Q&A.

message 34: by Julie (last edited Aug 28, 2013 09:28PM) (new)

Julie Raust | 4 comments This is great info Debbie, thanks.

I can't complain about the response to my book. I have asked for honest reviews in exchange for a free copy. I was very hesitant about this approach at first, since I was unaware what the reader reaction to my book would be, but luckily it has worked out well so far.

No big sales numbers yet, but for me it's really about getting exposure and my name out in the reader world.

message 35: by Jo (new)

Jo Chandler | 41 comments Hi Again,
Thanks for the info re where to find book clubs. My invitation came to me. I think I'll go looking.

Jule, what genre is your ebook?

I posted this question separately, but does anybody here use Wattpad? To what avail?

Jo

message 36: by Jock (new)

Jock Brocas | 5 comments Another gift for my author friends. http://aaiight.com/ is now launched and while i tidy things up, you can submit your book links for free. High pr site to promote your books. Yes it's authors social book marking. Any issues please let me know as we are in test phase now.

message 37: by J. (new)

J. (jguenther) | 128 comments Jock wrote: "Another gift for my author friends. http://aaiight.com/ is now launched and while i tidy things up, you can submit your book links for free. High pr site to promote your books. Yes it's authors soc..."

I uploaded a link to see if it would work. I'll check back later.

message 38: by Julie (new)

Julie Raust | 4 comments Julie wrote: "This is great info Debbie, thanks.

I can't complain about the response to my book. I have asked for honest reviews in exchange for a free copy. I was very hesitant about this approach at first, si..."

Hi Jo,

My e-book is an erotic romance.

message 39: by J. (new)

J. (jguenther) | 128 comments Jock wrote: "Another gift for my author friends. http://aaiight.com/ is now launched and while i tidy things up, you can submit your book links for free. High pr site to promote your books. Yes it's authors soc..."

Looks good. "Sail Away on My Silver Dream" made the front page. Thanks!

message 40: by Philip (new)

Philip (phenweb) | 258 comments Trying another free day on Kindle Select will see how it goes

The Persuasive Man is available free on 1st September on Kindle

The Persuasive Man by Philip G. Henley

www.amazon.com/dp/B00EON9LOA

www.amazon.co.uk/The-Persuasive-Man-e...

A tale of greed, insider trading love and misfortune, spanning the globe as a terminally ill businessman realises his luxurious existence will not help him. He tries to account for his past behaviour, his life, and loves. Ranging from London to Shanghai via New York, Hong Kong, and Dubai, his greed and behaviour alters businesses and his personal relationships. His persuasive ability brings him success, but at what cost?

Whether he is in his New York apartment, his French Château, or his St Kitts home, he does not know which relationships are real and which are false due to his past behaviour. Now he has to decide what to do with his money and how to say goodbye.

WARNING: This book contains scenes of a sexual nature that some readers may find offensive.

message 41: by Jock (new)

Jock Brocas | 5 comments Go to the site http://aaiight.com I have added a tutorial on how to maximize your book listing.

message 42: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (glass_mountain) | 58 comments Good luck, Philip! I'm doing my first freebie on 4th September.

However I am reminded of the motto of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' - Don't Panic! I have read quite a few blog posts intimating that we are looking at the long tail rather than instant overnight success.

In other words, it is good to have many books out there and to work on a slow progress.

Which is great unless you are impatient, like me!

message 43: by Philip (new)

Philip (phenweb) | 258 comments Jessica wrote: "Good luck, Philip! I'm doing my first freebie on 4th September.

However I am reminded of the motto of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' - Don't Panic! I have read quite a few blog posts intima..."

Good luck with yours to. A good quote from one of my favourites. I keep being told not to expect fast sales, but it doesn't stop me checking every morning!

message 44: by Jo (new)

Jo Chandler | 41 comments Hi Julie,
Thanks for letting me know.Title? Can I ask that here?

Jo

message 45: by Jo (new)

Jo Chandler | 41 comments My month-long giveaway ended yesterday. I am giving away 15 print books (in the mail Tuesday). More than 350 people signed up to win. That in itself is worth the giveaway to me. I sure hope I get some reviews from the 15 winners.I am including a review request with the book. It's a very loose request.

Interestingly, I am a teen novel writer. Only one teenager won a book. I'll let you know how things pan out, rewiew-wise.

Jo

message 46: by Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) (last edited Sep 01, 2013 09:21AM) (new)

Debbie's Spurts (D.A.) Jo wrote: " ... More than 350 people signed up to win..."

How many goodreads members also shelved the book as something? If a lot of the 350 entrants did ... http://www.goodreads.com/book/stats/1... says at least 74 marked as to-read.

(I'm not in complete agreement with how goodreads hypes the "to read" shelf necessarily; a lot of members use that shelf to mean books they plan to buy and read but others also use to mean books they have already bought—so other shelf names like "must buy" or "wishlist" titles are as or more useful).

It also helps if your book is shelved by genre name or a shelf name that gets included in goodreads genres (two shelvings as a genre = goodreads puts book in a genre and it can be seen when members explore genre or seek recommendations by genre; one of the two shelvings can be by the author). Shelves and genres are the closest goodreads comes to tags or keywords for your book.

The book recommendation algorithm is a secret sauce type of thing (although like most goodreads features books with more ratings are likely to appear first). Shelves/genre matter to that secret sauce; but, it also matters what information goes in the book metadata (including specifying a specific genre there as well as on shelves). The metadata tab is viewable when author edits a book and will show what if any data is there. Inputting metadata is a bit more buried in the options when writing a review (you don't have to actually write a review, can just go to the review page, click options and enter metadata). I honestly have no idea how important the metadata is to recommendations or anything else (or even how many reviewers fill out)—but there is a note on the metadata page that the information is used in determining recommendations.

message 47: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gallagher (sir_readalot) | 30 comments I have tried a site called iAuthor which is split in to Authors and Readers/Service providers. This group pay but the authors side is free. Anyone else using this site? Has anyone more importantly done well out of this site?

Rgds
Andrew
about.me.AndrewMGallagher

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

What's up with CREATESPACE these days? Tell your own story!

From May 2013 til now there have been NO sales recorded in Createspace or Amazon. Then I found this commentary. Your thoughts please.

SEPTEMBER 28, 2012
Do Amazon and Createspace rip off Indie publishers with failure to correctly report sales?

Guest post by John. R. Clark, Managing Editor at AgeView Press

When AgeView Press Indie pubbed the book FLYING SOLO in May of 2012, the author, Jeanette Vaughan immediately began tracking sales. She heard from excited friends and family who immediately emailed when ordering their copies. The first sales were off of Createspace’s e-store with the title ID number given to the author. Then, through Amazon, a week later, when the book went live on the site. Finally on Kindle, when the ebook format was completed.

“Where, oh where are my royalties?”

Initially, things appeared kosher. People exclaiming that they had ordered the book, were showing up within a day or two on the electronic royalty reports with a reasaonable accuracy. But by June and July, sales descrepencies were noted by the author from customers claiming that they had purchased the book directly through Amazon, not an Amazon affiliate. Many of these sales were simply not listed.The author contacted Createspace customer support, who gave assurance that all sales were being accurately reported. FLYING SOLO was now also on Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Select as well as expanded distribution channels, which included Amazon affiliates in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain. Sales were being reported to the author from readers and bookclubs in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

The first note of apparent discrepancy came when a dear friend of the author ordered three copies of the book from Amazon in June. These books were ordered all at the same time, from Amazon.com direct. Yet, that cluster of three sales was never posted as such. Another instance in early July involved the same issue. Again, a customer ordered three copies, yet no sales were trackable through Amazons channels for three sale purchased on the same day.

Meantime, the author was making public appearnances, being featured on blogs and radio, and rounding with booksignings. During the months of June and July, no expanded distribution channel sales were posted on the royalty report, yet customers were emailing the author letting her know how much the book was being enjoyed overseas. More than 15 five star reviews for the novel were posted on Amazon.

What should have shown as a surge of sales, as the book peaked, never appeared on the royalty reports. The author was suspect. She contacted Ingram directly, only to be informed that they were not supposed to reveal information to an author directly. So, the Indie publisher, AgeView Press made the call. Ingram showed 16 copies of the book ordered through their system total since May. Those sales never showed on the June or July royalty report. The author filed formal complaints with Createspace customer service, but received only canned letters in response explaining that indeed there was an issue with reports in Expanded Distribution and it was being investigated. Advice to author? Please be patient.

By August, it was clear there were gross in accuracies. The 30 copies ordered from Barnes and Noble never showed up. Few if any sales were listed for August. Yet the author had confirmation of over 4,000 copies in distribution worldwide. The crowning blow came in September. A plan was devised. A friend, agreed to help with the investigation. She ordered a copy of FLYING SOLO on September 7th, taking screen shots of her order and confirmation of payment directly from Amazon.

message 49: by Julie (new)

Julie Raust | 4 comments Philip wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Good luck, Philip! I'm doing my first freebie on 4th September.

However I am reminded of the motto of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' - Don't Panic! I have read quite a few b..."

Here is the link to my book...Thanks
Choosing Chase by Julie Raust Choosing Chase

message 50: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Krisko (kakrisko) Don, I've wondered about recording inaccuracies or delays, myself. For example, I did two fairs recently, and two people who wanted one of the books I was selling, but wanted it ebook rather than paperback, downloaded it right there, in front of me. I saw them and helped them do it. Yet, those sales have not showed up. I suspect it's an issues with tracking rather than a purposeful attempt to rip off authors, but the result is the same.

« previous 1