True Love 101 discussion

Bared to You (Crossfire, #1)
This topic is about Bared to You
Contemporary Romance > Crossfire series

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Deanne | 5 comments I'm in the middle of Entwined by You. I am so excited there is a #4!!!

message 3: by Leea, Escape Artist (new) - added it

Leea | 1688 comments I haven't read these, i'm glad you're enjoying them Deanne :)

Vanessa  Eden Patton (vanessaeden) | 162 comments I hope once I get into them further tht they get good
everyone seems to love them. I am just in an outlander faze and everything pales in comparison lol

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 1055 comments I read the first two and tried to read the third. I think this just isn't the series for me because I couldn't even get past the first few pages of book 3.

While the books are extremely similar to Fifty Shades, the writing is much more polished and the editing is superior.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 1055 comments Deanne wrote: "I'm in the middle of Entwined by You. I am so excited there is a #4!!!"

There will actually be 6 books.

Deanne | 5 comments Sweet!!!

Vanessa  Eden Patton (vanessaeden) | 162 comments I am actually wondering if tht series is for me too. I usually read historical romance novels so this is really a big change for me

Lori (lorimcd) | 610 comments 6 books, huh? Hmmmm...

IMO, this series is much better written and developed than FSOG. That said, I wasn't keen on this latest book; I liked that a lot of the internal issues between Gideon and Eva were resolved, but I wasn't happy with some of the 'new' issues. They seemed contrived.

That said, I like Gideon and Eva.

message 10: by Carina (new)

Carina I was hearing in the radio this morning, that this series is being turned in to a tv series.

Deanne | 5 comments what??? it won't be as good BC it can't be as steamy! lol

message 12: by Lori (new) - rated it 3 stars

Lori (lorimcd) | 610 comments Carina, is it a cable network like Starz or HBO putting this series on? I've noticed that there's a lot of competition to turn best-selling books into series these days....

Angie Elle (angieelle) | 674 comments I think it was Showtime, Lori.

message 14: by Carina (new)

Carina Yeah, I have no idea. This station in my city has a book club-thingy going on every month, and the chick said this is the series they're reading on Sep and that it's being turned in to a tv series. Didn't give any other info.

But I've noticed that too Lori. It's a good thing if they books are good and they make the transition right, but they gotta realize not everything translates well to tv. There are so many great series out there that sooo deserve a chance to get made and they would be awesome.
I haven't read these books so I can't have an opinion there. You guys tell me.

message 15: by Anita (new)

Anita Anderson | 13 comments If it is anything like Seven years to sin, which I have just finished, it should be pretty amazing.

Angela Love this series. The first book is the best so far but they're all worth reading. Second book is quite dark but it lightens up in the third. Very sexy...Gideon is a dream. Eva is a lucky girl!!!