1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > lunic charm & Florangel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments What do you want to do?

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments How about a rockstar guy and a moviestar grl...

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Sure.... can I be the girl?

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Uh... can we have both male and female characters?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Doubles is fine.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments sure...I'll get the rockstar...and i'll make his bestfriend...you can have the moviestar and her twin brother...is that ok with u?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Sure.... do you mind anime pics?

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments It's alright... I don't post pics cause I'm in mobile

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments I c.... Kay.... I'll work on my characters.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Name- Clara Moonlight
Age- 18 (younger by 8 minutes)
Appearance- http://m427.photobucket.com/image/ani...
Job- actress

Name- Nikolai Moonlight (nickname Niko)
Age- 18 (older by 8 minutes)
Appearance- http://m669.photobucket.com/image/ani...
Job- host

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Name: Jacob Madrigals
Appearance: dirty blonde messy hair, handsome face in a boyish way. Tall with an athletic built. With brow rings and his left ear is full with piercings. He has blue eyes.
Personality: he hates bitches and girls who acts like brats. Can't live without his best friend Gena who is also his personal assistant and driver if he got so drunk. Hates the movie star he's going to meet.

Name: Gena Hills
occupation: personal assistant, cook, driver to her best friend
Appearance: has long black hair with bangs. Piercing green eyes. Not that tall. Pretty without out putting make up on.
Personality: very patient and kind but can be sarcastic and bitchy if she's pushed to her limits. She has a crush to the movie star's brother.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Cool where to start?

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments ((I'll start the rp))

Jacob sat on his car after a concert that night. He couldn't believe what he saw. His best friend's ex Nikolai Moonlight. Gena hadn't been herself after that guy dumped her for a bimbo model. And due to that her cooking had not been that good, it's all because of that guy. The good thing though Gena wasn't in the concert. She's studying at home for her exams in the university. So he just text her.

Gena received her best friend's text message saying he'll be partying with his crew for a while and had just finished another successful concert. She smiled to herself and texted him back saying not to get drunk because she would be able to pick him up. She then continued her study.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Niko smiles at his sister as she gets in his car after the concert. He brought her here cause she like his music. He messes with her hair and chuckles as she glares at him. His twin was funny and she work as a actress. It was rare that she got a day off with him. He drives home.

Clara glare at her host of a brother. Sure she missed seeing him but she could deal without the bimbos from his work. His last girlfriend she liked, she at least got him away from his work place and the costumers that clung to him. She relaxes in his car.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Gena glared at Jacob who promised not to get drunk but did just that. So she is now on the way to the club where the party is at. She was furiously cursing when she arrived at her foolish best friend. How could he do this to her at the night of her exams! He is her boss paying for her university but that doesn't mean he can do this to her!!

Jacob saw her enter and he swallowed hard. She looked pissed. She even walks pissed! She's fuming pissed. It wasn't his fault he got drunk. He was just enjoying. The moment their eyes met he knew his dead. "Gena, I'm sorry-" he began but she just looked at him with her piercing green eyes and he shut his mouth closed. She just motioned him to follow her and he did. She's like his momma, a very scary one too.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Gena glared at Jacob who promised not to get drunk but did just that. So she is now on the way to the club where the party is at. She was furiously cursing when she arrived at her foolish best friend. How could he do this to her at the night of her exams! He is her boss paying for her university but that doesn't mean he can do this to her!!

Jacob saw her enter and he swallowed hard. She looked pissed. She even walks pissed! She's fuming pissed. It wasn't his fault he got drunk. He was just enjoying. The moment their eyes met he knew his dead. "Gena, I'm sorry-" he began but she just looked at him with her piercing green eyes and he shut his mouth closed. She just motioned him to follow her and he did. She's like his momma, a very scary one too.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Clara yawns and lays on her door. She was too tired to be angry at her stupid brother. He brought it her here to enjoy herself and she did. Oh, how she did. She loves Jacob Madrigals' music. The radio turns on to one of his songs and she fell into a deep sleep.

Niko smiles at his tired sister. She was so cute at times like these. He put in the CD of the artist she like and she was out like a light. He drove home.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Jacob hated the look on her face as she drove. "I shouldn't have called you." He slurred.

"And who would you call? Some bimbo?" She snapped. "You have an image to protect! At least if you leave with me the media would know me as your assistant! "

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Niko carries his sister into the house and saw camera's flash. All he could thing was man was she going to be angry when she sees that picture in gossip magazines.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments ((When will they meet? Oh I know.))

The next few days Jacob made some shows and The movie would be starting to shoot. "Who would I be working again?" He asked Gena.

"Clara something, I'm not into showbiz. I'm too busy driving you around." Gena said.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Clara glare at her brother as he drives her to her job. "You could've payed him off."

Niko winces, "I know, but by the time I got you to your bed he was gone."

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments "Anyway did you cook for me today? I missed your glazed rib..." Jacob asked thinking of food and salivating as well.

"I packed you some sandwich. You need to act not eat! So put yourself together okay? " she said.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Clara got out and walks to the set. She already knew her brother was following.

Niko follows her and acts as her bodyguard.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Jacob's trailer was already in the set of the movie he is about to star in as a lead actor. He has been memorizing his lines since he signed the contract. "You can practically book here. Please do the glazed rib... I swear I'll not drink ever again."

Gena rolled her eyes. "You said that the last time I cooked you pie! "

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments "Will you stop following me Niko." Clara turns around and glares at him.

Niko picks her up, "you're so adorable."

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments "Please I'll pay you double and a month off..." he grinned. The director then called all The actors out for the briefing.

"Good luck acting boss!" Gena said calling out to him. But then she saw a very familiar guy her eyes widen in shock, "Nikolai..."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments "Put me down I got to go." She wiggles.

Niko hugs his sister, "no."

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments "Gena are you okay?" Jacob got worried with the look on her face. He then saw a girl wiggling out of a guys grasp. She was so cute. But then he say the guy holding her was the same guy who broke Gena's to million pieces. "Get a room!" He exclaimed.

Gena was just shocked standing there until Jacob said something. "Is she his new bimbo? "

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Clara stops wiggling and glares at Niko.

He sighs and set her down. He messed with her hair, then dodged her attempt to hit him chuckling. He watched his sister walk off.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments "People have no manners these days. I'll call you later Gena. " Jacob muttered while walking towards the set.

Gena is going to the university to pass he requirements for her subjects. It still hurts seeing him. But he got a new girl now. "Better move on. "

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Niko sees Gena and waves. "Hey."

Clara fixes her hair and walks over to the scene they were shooting.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Gena looked at him no reaction at all. She just walked away.

Jacob was still pissed, he wanted to talk to the girl Clara. But it has to wait. He needs to work.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Niko wondered what was up with her and watched his twin act.

Clara walks to director "I'm here."

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Jacob started his work wit ease, Clara was a natural but he hates the fact that Nikolai was staying around just to watch her. "Ask your boyfriend to leave." He told her harshly.

Gena arrived from the university, she decided to cook for Jacob after all.

message 36: by ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (last edited Aug 22, 2013 10:09PM) (new)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments "I don't have a boyfriend." She looks at Jacob confused.

Niko fell asleep in Clara's chair.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments "You were flirting with him earlier remember?" He asked.

Gena started cooking.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments "With Niko, gross." Clara says, "he's my twin."

Niko woke up and yawns.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Jacob was so embarrassed of what he said. He blushed so deep he'd be mistaken as a tomato the good thing though is that the director call for an hour break before another scene was taken. He went to the trailer. Even before he reached it he could smell the honey glazed rib Gena was cooking.

Gena was humming one of Jacob's songs when he entered, "want to eat boss? "

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Clara looks at her brother, "I thought we look alike."

Niko shakes his head, "another person mistaken."

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments "You didn't tell me, your asshole ex has a twin." Jacob said while sitting for his meal.

"I've never seen her but he does." She said placing the plate in front of Jacob.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Clara starts to cook hamburgers.

Niko's mouth waters at the smell of Clara's hamburgers.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments "It was awkward when I asked her to let him leave!" He said blushing.

Gena then laughed hysterically pointing at his face. "Oh my gosh you got a crush on her! "

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Clara serves up the hamburgers.

Niko ate his greedily.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments "Alright I do! But she is your ex's sister!" He said.

"He's not the one you're marrying! Oh my gosh Jacob, you finally got a crush! And I thought you're gay!!" Gena said excitedly.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Clara laughs at her brother's messy face. She ended up getting hit with a bun.

Niko threw a burger bun at her and shook his head.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Then the director called for the actors to come on the set for another shot..

"Should I ask her out?" Jacob asked before leaving.

"Definitely!" Gena answered.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Niko ran after Clara, "come back, my human napkin."

"Go hug someone else." She yells back going to her job.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Jacob finished his work and shyly went to clara. "Hey Clara can I ask you something? "

Gena saw her best friend approaching Clara and smiled.

Florangel *Hottest Nurse to ever walk the Earth* (xxflorangelxx) | 335 comments Jacob finished his work and shyly went to clara. "Hey Clara can I ask you something? "

Gena saw her best friend approaching Clara and smiled.

« previous 1 3