Horror Aficionados discussion

eReaders/eBooks > ARC copies

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shaun (new)

Shaun Horton | 316 comments So I'm looking for some unbiased opinions on my next book. Full editing finished yesterday so it's finished barring the final proofread and formatting.

Class 5 is a horror action novel, almost a darker version of Men In Black. I currently have it available in .Mobi and .doc files, though if you need it in another form, I can probably do that too.

Seguro, Arizona is the definition of a quiet desert town. An oasis, hours away from the nearest city.

However, on this night, a mechanical malfunction has triggered a desperate and vicious pursuit through the desert. Hunter and hunted alike are willing to do whatever it takes to succeed in their missions and neither is going to let anything stand in their way.

Unfortunately, for the residents of Seguro, their quiet little town is about to become the center of a deadly game of hide and seek...

Any takers ?

message 2: by Jim (new)

Jim (powelljf3) | 18 comments I have some time, so I'd be glad to give it a go... powelljf3@gmail.com .mobi

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (mpontiff) | 127 comments Sounds good, I'll read and review.
mpontiff@gmail.com
mobi

Thanks!

message 4: by Shaun (new)

Shaun Horton | 316 comments Thanks for the interest, both of you should either have it or see it pop up in your emails shortly.

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Geiser (kathygeiser) | 4 comments I would like to review this book. It sounds great. email is klgicurn@yahoo.com
Thanks Kathy Geiser

message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Geiser (kathygeiser) | 4 comments Sorry I left out format. mobi please.
Thanks Kathy Geiser

message 7: by Shaun (new)

Shaun Horton | 316 comments Just to let you all know, you can send your opinions back to me directly through Goodreads or reply to the email I sent you your copies from. Or if you like, I've also set up the basic book on here. Thanks again for your time.

message 8: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Geiser (kathygeiser) | 4 comments Ok I will.