Hilton Academy of The Arts {Advanced Roleplay} discussion

✿Hilton Academy✿ > Student Lounge

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥Kathrine {True Love Never Dies}♥ | 131 comments Mod
(Flat screens, snack bar, pool table, air hockey, and sitting area.)

message 2: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Jacqueline sat in the first seat she spotted that was far away from everyone else. She needed to study and she knew that other people would only distract her. Augustine would kill her if she failed her biology test tomorrow.

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments Trace sits down on one of the chairs, her lap top sitting nicely on her lap. She reaches up and starts poking at the screen, it was a touch screen after all. She pulls up her artwork and places the computer on the table, pulling out her tablet and hooking it up. She sits criss cross on the chair and starts drawing, adding detentions, shading, and lighting.

message 4: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Having never been personally to the lounge since it was his third day here, Blake decided that it would be time to just sit down and find a good poem to read tomorrow. Coming into the lounge, he saw that there were two people here, and he smiled, sitting close to one of them, Trace. Of course, he didnt know her, and probably would never see her again after this, since he would probably be locking himself in his room again. He sighed, and pulled out his tattered notebook, full of his deepest thoughts. What he says is only the surface of his actual talent, and he began to write another one, one that was secret to even this website.

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments Trace notices a boy sitting next to her, pulling out something and beginning to write. She smiles a bit, "Whatcha writing?" She asks, continuing with her art work, but not doing to much, not wanting to mess up while talking. She was drawing a boy, an emo boy, she had seen a few around, usually hanging out with each other. She puts her hand through her black and blue hair.

message 6: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Upon asking that question, immediately Blake closed his notebook, and growled inwardly. "What's it to ya?" He muttered, looking up at Trace and what she was doing. He wrinkled his nose, and got up, saying, "Well....I dont know about you, but you just ruined my mood. Why do you want to know what Im writing?"

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments Trace raises an eyebrow, rolling her eyes and looking back to her work, "Well sorry mr. Period. I was just asking to be friendly, but I guess you don't know the first step to that." She mutters. She continues drawing, "And I'm a naturually curious person." She didn't know what to say, so she added, "And I guess we're even, you ruined mine too."

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments ((I was wondering, if Dlake was going to have a girlfriend how would she have to act or how would you want her to act? XP I was just thinking, if you wanted me to, I could make a girl for him. XP))

message 9: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) ((Honestly, he could fall for any girl, but the problem is is that he is...uh....weird about it...like he doesnt say...but he has to get to know them before he can do anything about his feelings....and even then...it would be a hard relationship))

Feigning a nasty snarl remark, Blake bit back his remark, and replaced it with a cool smile, one that would have to be an annoyance to other people, but for this particular place, it was cool. He sighed, and began to pull back his remark, and said something else instead, "A naturally curious person who wants to look at my personal stuff." He ran a hand through his dark hair, sighing. "Welll..."

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments ((I read about him. And I love the appearance, nice choice. ;) ))

She looks up at him, raising one of her eyebrows, "Well, I didn't say I wanted to look through it. You could have responded with, 'A story, or a poem.' I would have asked what about, if you said it was personal, I would have backed off. I'm not a stupid girl that pries." She rolls her eyes and continues painting. She notices him calming down, which makes her shoulders relax more.

message 11: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (Brainyboots) | 25 comments Elle started looking at her photos for the show case

♥Kathrine {True Love Never Dies}♥ | 131 comments Mod
((No less than three lines a post please it's one of the rules))

message 13: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (Brainyboots) | 25 comments ((Ok my advanced skills are a little rusty))

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments ((still on guys?))

message 15: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (Brainyboots) | 25 comments ((Yes! Though Elle is reserved romance wise))

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments ((Heh, well I'm a chick soo.... and well, I'm also waiting for Juliana to post as well because they are speaking. And half arguing.))

message 17: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Katniss (Kate Kid) wrote: "((I read about him. And I love the appearance, nice choice. ;) ))

She looks up at him, raising one of her eyebrows, "Well, I didn't say I wanted to look through it. You could have responded with, ..."

((Sorry, doing homework, and sporadically trying to reply to goodreads...and Elle doesnt have to talk to guys just because she is reserved...))

Grinning, he shrugged at her, and said, "I do it my own way, got a problem with what I do?" Blake sat back down again, sitting a bit farther away, so that she wouldnt actually see what he was writing. It always frightened him when people want to see what he wrote, because it was private, and so profound, that they wouldnt understand unless they knew him well. It still meant something to him though.

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments ((Yay! You're alivessss!))

She shrugs, "And you don't have to sit that far, I don't bite, and my eyes are kinda glued to the computer screen." She says jesturing to her work, it was coming out quite fine, she was proud of it. She loved making dark angels, but this time it wasn't dark angels, it was spellings written in blood. "I am respectful, I don't look at people's things unless they want me to. I know there's things you don't want seen. I'm an artist." She winks, "I know."

((view spoiler))

message 19: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (Brainyboots) | 25 comments Katniss (Kate Kid) wrote: "((Heh, well I'm a chick soo.... and well, I'm also waiting for Juliana to post as well because they are speaking. And half arguing.))"

((Haha my Character's name is Elle!))

message 20: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Blake raised his eyebrows questioningly. "An artist, eh? Finally someone who doesnt just sing..." He laughs a bit, then says, "Mind if I see your work? Ill let you see one of mine...maybe...if yours is good enough for me." He winked, then scooted closer.

message 21: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments She nods, then adds, "Well, see, I don't think a singer would be as well.... passionate about what they do on a computer." She winks then pushes her computer a bit, showing him the screen. "I usually only do stuff like.... vent art." She shrugs. "I have some angels too if you'd like to see them as well." She offers.

message 22: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Looking at the pictures, Logan couldnt believe that she did so well on art. It was as if his eyes opened, and he smirked all of the sudden. "Well...look it here, the little feisty one can use technology." He smirked once again, and nodded, saying, "Sure...even though I dont know what you mean."

message 23: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments She laughs a bit, "Hey, sometimes the techies are the most vicious." She winks. She clicks open a file, pictures popping up all over the place, inside that folder, there was one labeled, Finished. Clicking on that one is less files. She opens up two of them.

(view spoiler)

message 24: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Logan whistled, and figured out that she was exactly like him, just trying to get their feelings out of something that was actually meaningful in a way. He sighed, and said in the most calm voice, "If their that dangerous, I would love to see them in action."

message 25: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments She smirks over at him, "Oh really? In what way?" She asks. She leans on the table, her tablet resting not to far from her hands, she actually put it down, her friends would have to laugh at her now, saying that this was a one time thing. "So, were they good enough?"

message 26: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) He smirked, and leaned closer, saying, "That is something youll have to figure out yourself. Your the artist, you should be able to make up something in that pretty little head of yours." He winked, then drew away, and pulled out his tattered notebook. "I would let you look through this, but its kind of personal." Logan shrugs, as if it wasnt a big deal.

message 27: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments She nods, "I understand. You're like Arrin. Not liking people touching his journal." She says. "You know, if you'd like, I could maybe sketch something up to go with a piece of your writing." She says, "I've done it before." She says. "And I understand, personal things."

message 28: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) He laughs a bit, thinking whether Arrin was a girl and a boy. "I would like to meet Arrin sometime." He smirked and opened up his notebook, muttering, "What to read...what to read..." When he found one that was deep, but not that deep, he began to read,

"Lying, thinking
Last night
How to find my soul a home
Where water is not thirsty
And bread loaf is not stone
I came up with one thing
And I don't believe I'm wrong
That nobody,
But nobody
Can make it out here alone.

Alone, all alone
Nobody, but nobody

There are some millionaires
With money they can't use
Their wives run round like banshees
Their children sing the blues
They've got expensive doctors
To cure their hearts of stone.
But nobody
No, nobody

Alone, all alone
Nobody, but nobody

Now if you listen closely
I'll tell you what I know
Storm clouds are gathering
The wind is gonna blow
The race of man is suffering
And I can hear the moan,
'Cause nobody,
But nobody

Alone, all alone
Nobody, but nobody
"

message 29: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments Trace looks down, listening to his voice, it was full of emotion. She smiles, "I love it." She whispers as he draws the poem to a close, not interrupting him though. She looks up at him, "But a lot of us are alone." She says, "Guess that means we have to find someone."

message 30: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Blake smiled a bit, and nodded. "Got a inspiration idea, I suppose then?" He was shocked that she had said that and was pretty happy that she made that connection. "I would love to see what you would draw...since I am not a artist myself."

((I keep on saying Logan, but its Blake :/))

message 31: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments ((Hehe, it's alright. I didn't notice. :P))

She smiles, "Well, a boy that is in a dark room, maybe curled up into a ball in the corner." She says softly, her hand out as if she started to trace it out in the air, "Then, a girl, in all white, like she's a ghost going to him, maybe a hand on his shoulder. Kind of like.... she's telling him she's coming.... or something." She looks down, thinking a bit.