Pokéworld discussion

RP > Pokémon RP!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 779 (779 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((Listen up everyone! This is gonna be pretty much the same as the Pokemon Trainer RP, but with real Pokemon in a separate universe. Have fun and enjoy!))

message 2: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra slunk around a tree stump. It had been a few years since he was separated from Enguarde and lost in a forest. He had matured quite a bit since then and had made his own new home in a tree stump. There were no more fun adventures though, and he was just bored and alone in an enormous forest filled with strange, fairy-like creatures. He felt like he may as well be in a story book.

message 3: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 22, 2013 08:41PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments ((Yay! I love pokemon rp's!))

gul, a gible, walked around in search of some food.

message 4: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Ming Yue let puffs of smoke come from her paw. She had been practicing her fire moves for a while, and she was determined to get it right.
"Hey-ya Ming!" squawked a voice.
"Oh, Hey Hilt," Ming Yue said calmly. A Honedge popped out from behind a bush.
"Still practicing fire stuffs, eh?" Hildebrand asked the purple furred Braixen.
"Yeah...nearly got it...I think..." Ming Yue sighed. "You...alone?"
"Yep," Hildebrand nodded as he comfortably unsheathed himself. "My big bro's scannin for a loose Dusk Stone so he can evolve into a Agieslash. Been doing it for WEEKS I tell ya."
"Well, for the sake of both of us," Ming Yue sighed, "Let's hope he doesn't find one..."

message 5: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Gul found a berry and started to eat it.

message 6: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Oct 29, 2013 12:33PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra poked his head out of the stump. "Wait, other Pokémon? I thought I was all alone here!" Cobra slithered out of the stump and to the other Pokémon. "You ARE real! How did you get here? I haven't seen any other Pokémon here since I was lost here!"

message 7: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Ming Yue yelped when she saw Cobra and scurried behind a bunch of bushes.
"You'll have to excuse her," Hildebrand said. "She's a bit...shy about her....er...looks. Anywhoozle, I'm Hildebrand. Hilt for short" He placed down his scabbard and stretched out his blue cloth, ready to shake hands.

message 8: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Oct 29, 2013 03:26PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra slithered awkwardly. "Um...sorry, I don't really have hands..." He stretched out his tail and shook it in Hilt's cloth. "Well, nice to meet you! I'm Cobra. What are you all up to here?"

((Feel free to join in, Gul :D))

message 9: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Ful watched from a bit of a distance. He sometimes had trouble making new friends, but once he gets comfortable he completely changes. ((Its almost like he's got mpd.))

message 10: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments "We just kinda live here," Hildebrand answered. He turned to the bushes where Ming Yue hid. "C'mon, say hi to Cobra."
"Promise you won't laugh, Cobra?" Ming Yue squeaked from behind the bushes.

message 11: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "What is there to laugh about? Come on, I won't bite!" Cobra assured. "I mean...you aren't a Rattata, are you?" He laughed.

message 12: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments "No, I'm a Braixen," Ming Yue said shyly. "You sure? A lot of Pokemon had said that in the past and didn't keep the promise of not laughing..."

message 13: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "You have my word. I won't laugh."

message 14: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Ming Yue nervously twiddled her paws. ".....OK." She finally sighed. Then, she slowly slink herself out of the bushes. Ming Yue was then in plain view in front of Cobra.

message 15: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra's eyes widened. "Woah...you're a Braixen...and you're purple!" Cobra noticed. "That's...amazing! I've never seen this before! You're a different color!"

message 16: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Ming Yue blinked. She'd hadn't heard a Pokemon said that to her for...a long time! She stood there speechless.
"Hello? Earth to Ming?" Hildebrand waved his cloth in front of her.
"Oh o-oh, Th-th-thanks, Cobra," Ming Yue stuttered.
"Technically she's a Shiny Braixen," Hildebrand clarified. "Show him another feature you have!" He then chirped excitedly. Ming Yue sighed. She was still shy, but due now knowing that Cobra was nice, she agreed to show him. Ming Yue reached behind her and pulled the two sticks that were in her tail.

message 17: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra jumped back as the sticks caught fire. "Woah! There's two of them! That is so cool! Why would you think I would be laughing? You're awesome!"

message 18: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Ming Yue put her sticks back. "Thanks," She said as she was shuffling her back paw in the ground. "I guess I was shy to show you cause...a lot of Pokemon have been interested in me because I'm shiny...but when they see my two sticks, they make fun of me, cause I'm different..."

message 19: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Seriously? People can be jerks. Don't listen to what other people tell you, it's your own opinion that matters!" Cobra smiled. Suddenly, Cobra heard some rustling in the distance. He looked around. "Hey! Is anyone else there?"

message 20: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments After a moment, a small gible emerged from some grass. He was pretty small and so it had been easy for him to hide even though it wasn't tall grass. "hi," he said nervously. "I'm gul"

(his nickname is pronounced "gool" with the L being mostly silent. I honestly cannot remember why I named him that...)

message 21: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((Haha ok))

"Hey there! Were you hiding from us?" Cobra wondered. "There's nothing to be afraid of!"

message 22: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments "I'm a little shy sometimes" he admitted, walking towards them. "but you guys seem pretty nice." "I taste horrible, by the way!" he added, realizing how big cobra was now that he was closer.

message 23: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not going to eat you! So anyways, how long have you all been here? I've been here for about three years, and I had never seen any other Pokémon around. Of course, I haven't been around much, I guess I've been kind of depressed..."

message 24: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments (sorry I've been so inactive, I've been kinda busy and it might be a while before it gets better. Just mostly do it without me and I'll make a relevant comment here and there.)

"I haven't been here too long," gul replied. "probably a month or so." he cocked his head. "why are you depressed?"

message 25: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Ming Yue want back to the bushes after seeing Gul. She was still kinda shy. Hildebrand waved happily at Gul.
"Hey strange question you two," Hildebrand asked. "Have you seen a Doublade around here?"

message 26: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments "A doublade...nope! I don't know that I've ever seen a doublade. Heard abut 'em tho'"

message 27: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments "Oh, well basically it's like two of me, Honedge, stuck together, but with pink cloths strands." Hildebrand explained. "I'm asking cause, to begin with, he's my brother, and he's a big bully to Ming over here. Also hoping he hasn't found a Dusk Stone..."

message 28: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Nov 16, 2013 07:32AM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra shrugged. "I don't think I've seen one around. But I collect stones, so I may have a dusk stone in my stump, if you need it."

message 29: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments "Oh," Hildebrand said. "Well don't give it to a desperate looking Doublade. If he evolves into a Aegislash, there can and will be problems."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuka wandered curiously through the forest, not really knowing where she was, and accidentally bumped into Gengar. It yelled at her and she ran away crying, with it chasing her. "HELP!" she cried out, terrified. She was still a baby, only having hatched out of her egg a few hours ago to find herself in the woods. The Gengar was catching up to her and preparing to use a poison type move on her.

message 31: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments ((Oh...my bad. Sorry!))

Ming Yue's ears perked up hearing the cry for help. She scurried out of her hiding spot and made a bee line to Mitsuka. As soon as she reached her, she did a quick Protect around her and the Eevee.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol its fine))

Mitsuka hid behind the pokemon that did a protect around her as Gengar did poison jab.

message 33: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Ming Yue protected her and Mitsuka as the Gengar tried to Poison Jab them. After the Poison Jab, Ming Yue's paws glowed with fire and she slammed the ground. She was using Fire Pledge on the Gengar.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Gengar backed away, having not intended to start a battle. "Jeez, if you're gonna let a baby pokemon run around you better keep a better eye on it!" he told her, then floated off

Mitsuka sniffled and rubbed at her eyes, having been crying in fear. She didn't know what was going on and why the scary pokemon had chased her. "Th-thank you." she managed to say, staring up at Ming Yue.

message 35: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments "No worries," Ming Yue said as she bent down to Mitsuka's height.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuka sniffled again. "it was scawy...." she said, shivering. You could tell she had only hatched a little while ago, maybe earlier that day even.

message 37: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments (Das it!!!)

Froggie bounced along, searching the area for Pato and Ri.

message 38: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments "Sorry Ming, I was right behind you but I tripped on a rock. Shoulda gone underground." He went over and patted mitsuka on the back, he had always been good with younger Pokemon because he was so small. "hey, it's okay. If you need help we're right here, don't worry."

message 39: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Froggie shot some bubbles into the air.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dunno whats going on....I just hatched here and there was no one around." Mitsuka sniffled. She looked like she wanted to be picked up and cuddled.

message 41: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Ming Yue felt like almost a mother to Mitsuka. She wanted to protect her. She sat down cross legged and picked up Mitsuka.
"There you are, Ming!" said a panic Hildebrand. "I saw you run off and I wondered why."
"Hey Hilt," Ming Yue said. "This is Mitsuka. Mitsuka, this is my friend, Hildebrand, or Hilt as a nickname. He may be Ghost and steel type, but trust me, he's a great friend."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuka snuggled into Ming Yue's fur and glanced at Hilt a bit nervously. "I'm an Eevee." she declared.

message 43: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (last edited Nov 20, 2013 07:34AM) (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments "I can see that," Hildebrand chuckled. "Don't worry about me. I may be ghost type but there's no meanness in me." He let his cloth gently pet Mitsuka.
"BOO!" yelled a voice behind Hildebrand. Hildebrand yelped and turned around.
"Or-Orrick!" stuttered Hildebrand. A Doublade was behind him grinning.
"I gotcha sooooo bad bro!" Orrick guffawed. Then he spotted Ming Yue with a Eevee.
"Awwwww, look at the cute little Eevee with an odd shiny Pokemom." He taunted. "Hopefully you don't plan to be with her do ya? Why don't you hang out with someone cool, like me?" Hildebrand smacked Orrick with his hilt.
"KNOCK it off!" he hissed. "My appologies, Eevee. He's nothin' but a bully."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuka tilted her head. "wanna be called Mitsuka." she pouted, staring at the sword pokemon. "shiny pokemon is warm and cuddly, unlike you mr. pointy." she added, sticking her tongue out. There was a twinkle of mischief in her eyes showing she was of course, just playing around.

message 45: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Orrick was stunned on what came out of Mitsuka's mouth.
"Sorry, Ee-I mean, Mitsuka," Hildebrand stuttered.
"Thanks, Mitsuka," Ming Yue whispered to the young Eevee. "Orrick is really mean to me. I can't stand up for myself."
"So, got any extra sticks in your tail today, Ming?" Orrick said mischievously.
"Can you just leave her be, man?" Hildebrand snarled.
"Well, it doesn't hurt to ask," Orrick countered. "Cause I mean, you see two visible sticks in her tail. She might have more in her tail."
"...why do you need 'em for?" Hildebrand questioned.
"Oh for cutting practice," Orrick smirked. "You know me. Rather I practice on you, bud? Cause I will!" A small fireball smacked Orrick on the hilt. Ming Yue squeaked. She picked up Mitsuka and scurried behind a bush. "I never done that..." She whimpered.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Mitsuka smiled and said "Oh! That was cool!" her tail wagged excitedly. "I wanna do moves too!"

message 47: by Call me Random, Greninja POWER! (new)

Call me Random | 443 comments Ming Yue scratch her head. "Do you have any moves?" she questioned.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Then join us lol))

Mitsuka tilted her head. "Um....I dont know." She admitted finally.

message 49: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra laughed. "Ha! You sure deserved that! Why do you have to be such a jerk just because she's shiny? That's something to be proud of, not ashamed of."

message 50: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Froggie bounced out of the trees and landed near them on the ground with a thud. "Ugh. Stupid bubble blowing made me lose direction." he mumbled.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16