Pokéworld discussion

RP > Pokémon Trainer RP!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 838 (838 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Oct 11, 2013 03:57PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((This is where you RP as trainers! Now here's how this is gonna work. Everyone takes place as a beginner at the start [that means no Pokemon except a starter from where you started, and not much experience]. We all take place in THE SAME STORYLINE so it doesn't get too confusing. That means all characters will be on the same journey with everyone in this RP. Depending on where you join in, you will have more or experience than usual, like if you join in after we beat the fourth gm in whatever region, you can have four badges too. It begins in Kanto with Bob! Join in, have fun, and let's hope this new way of doing things works out!))

message 2: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob rushed to Professor Oak's lab. He couldn't believe it. At 13, his parents were finally letting him begin his Pokémon journey! He was so excited, he almost screamed as he burst through the lab doors and saw three Pokéballs sitting on a table in front of him. "Bob! I've been expecting you. I'm sure you know what to do, so take your pick. There are three Pokémon here." Bob had never been more exited in his life. He carefully examined each Pokémon carefully until deciding on- "Charmander! I would like Charmander, please!" The Professor nodded and handed him some Pokéballs and Pokédex. "Have a good time, Bob! Meet new friends, and enjoy your journey!" The Professor said as Bob thanked him and darted out the doors, and began his new life.

message 3: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments (Yea! I just wanted Kevin to have Tepig but he decided to explore Kanto instead!!)

Kevin frowned at his map of Viridian Forest. "Yo Burn. This place is weird." he grumbled. Burn the Tepig snorted in agreement.

message 4: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob was enjoying his journey so far and had already caught a Rattata and a Pidgey! It once he reached Viridian Forest, he got totally lost. "Hey you, you have a map. Can you show me how to get out of this place?" He asked a boy with a Tepig.

message 5: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Kevin looked up. "Oh. Hey there. I'm kinda just as lost as you. My map's not the clearest thing." he sighed. Burn climbed on top of his head and looked at Bob.

message 6: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob laughed and lifted Burn off his head. "This is a Tepig, isn't it? So you aren't from around here, are you?" Bob picked up his Charmander. "This is Scorch. I just met him earlier today!"

message 7: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Kevin patted Scorch on the head. "Yea. I'm from Unova. I decided to come to Kanto though because I want to fill up my Pokedex the best I can. I only met Burn two days ago. Though I did bring along a Lilipup as well." he said. He threw out a Pokeball. "This is Pup. He's been in my family ever since I was born." Pup barked happily.

message 8: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob brought out his other two pokemon. "Here's my new Pidgey and Rattata, Soar and Squeak." Soar flew in circles around Sqeak as he tried to jump on him. Scorch started playing with Burn and Pup. "So, back to more pressing matters, let's have a look at that map. Where are we right now?

message 9: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Pup and Burn both enthusiastically played with the ohter Pokemon. "Well, this is an old map my dad used when he was journeying through Kanto, so it's really blurry. But I believe we're here." Kevin said, pointing at the middle of the map.

message 10: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Oh, great, we're in the middle of a sea of trees." Bob sighed and returned his other Pokemon. "Well, we might be able to use Pup's sense of smell to track us out of here, right?"

message 11: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 25, 2013 05:38PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Meanwhile, in the same clearing, ((It is a clearing right?)) Three brothers, triplets actually, all stumble out of some bushes. ((Their names are Monty(#1), Timothy (#2), and Thorpe (#3) Monty has a turtwig, Timothy a chimchar, and Thorpe a piplup. No nicknames, although I guess that could change.))

(They haven't really noticed kevin and bob yet.)
Monty: "I told you that wasn't brown moss on that tree!"
Tim: "Hey, it looked like moss to me!"
Monty rolled his eyes. "Your face looks like moss to me"
Thorpe: "Well I think they kind of looked like moss..."
Tim: "See! Thorpe agrees with me!"
Monty shook his head but he was smiling "Only my brother Tim would think weedles looked like moss until one tried to sting him."
Thorpe cracked up. Do you remember his face?
They all start laughing.
"And then...*gasp*, he tried to climb, *gasp*,"
"Haha...and then I, ha, fell out! Hahahaha!"
"And I...had...to catch you!"
All three are practically falling over each other in hysterics now.
Their starters hardly look up from their playful wrestling. After being with them for about a month they knew that the brothers weren't trying to hurt each other.
Tim was the first to recover. "Oh, gosh that was funny."
Thorpe was still giggling.
"So," Monty asked. What are these woods called again?
Tim tried to remember. Vermilion? he asked hesitantly, saying the name slowly so that it sounded more like a question than an answer.

message 12: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Kevin nodded. "Pup, you think you can smell us a way out of here?" he asked. Pup barked and started smelling for a scent.

message 13: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 25, 2013 06:39PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Thorpe, who is still on his back on the ground, gives a laughing sigh and opens his eyes.
He is greeted by the furry upside-down face of a lilipup. ((He has never seen one before.))
"What the?" he wonders, sitting up to get a better view of this pokemon. "Oh, hey little guy, are you lost?"

((Is that too much control of your character Kevin Jet?))

message 14: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments (Landon!! It's just Kevin! XD What you did is fine.)

Pup barked happily.

message 15: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((Landon, try to make your sentences all in one paragraph so that it doesn't take too much space. Other than that though your great!))

"Oh, hey there. Do you guys know the way out of here? Because we're kind of lost..." Bob asked.

message 16: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Burn crawled on Kevin's head again and snorted at the three. "Yea. Really lost." Kevin groaned.

message 17: by The landmaster (last edited Aug 25, 2013 06:41PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments ((I did some editing. Is that enough or do you think I should try editing it some more?
And Kevin, I just thought "Kevin Jet" would be a cool "pen name" :D Also, please tell me if I put us too far into the Viridian Forest and you want to stay longer.))

"You'll probably want to ask Thorpe." Monty said. We were just about to ask him, but he was too busy laughing. He's the one with the navigational skillz. Even if he is the youngest.
After a bit of an awkward silence Tim reminded him.
"Uh, Mont.? We're identical. And they don't even know who we are yet."
"Oh! Heh, sorry. My name is Monty but sometimes my friends will call me Mont. And this is my brother Tim, one of the best athletes you'll ever meet.
Tim gave Monty a smile and said "Athlete? Yup, that's me! you got a job? Does it take muscle? then I'm on it! But if you got a job that takes more brains than you might want to call up Monty instead. He's pretty smart, but sometimes he forgets the obvious stuff so I guess he's not the brightest bulb in the...uhh...place where you put the bulbs." he said forgetting what it was called.
"I guess that just leaves me." Thorpe said, standing up and brushing himself off. "My name is Thorpe, I kind of go in between my brothers. Need something that takes a little brain and a little brawn? Like a battle? Then I'm the guy for you! I've got an awesome sense of humor just like my brothers, a photographic memory and a perfect sense of direction! Among other things."
"Like a little bit of a big head" Monty suggested.
Thorpe raised his eyebrows a little bit and looked at Monty. "Oh yeah? well watch me become a pokemon master!"
Monty shrugged. "Do whatever you want. I'm perfectly happy to become a professor. I'll probably know more about pokemon than you will anyways."
"Uh guys? These dudes are still waiting for directions."
"Right! Sorry about that, a little sibling rivalry I guess. Anyways, we're at the northeast end of the Viridian Forest."
"I was close!" Tim offered.
"Don't interrupt. So anyways, if we walk just a little bit to the southwest, we'll come to the main path. After that; we just have a little bit of winding to do if we want to find the exit. And when we do, we're out of here!" Their starters stopped wrestling and stood by their trainers in poses just as Thorpe was finishing, so the end effect was very dramatic.
"Are you guys going somewhere specific?" Monty asked.

message 18: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments "I'm pretty sure Bob is headed to Pewter City and the first Kanto Gym. I think I might tag along." Kevin said.

(Oh. Cool then.)

message 19: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Monty got a little excited. "Don't they have a museum in Pewter? I'd love to see it!" He turns to his brothers. "Can we go to Pewter guys?"
Thorpe nodded thoughtfully "I'll want to challenge the gym leader as well..."
Tim just smiled. "Sounds good to me!"
"Sweet! Hey, uh, Bob. Would you mind if we kept you company?" Monty asked.

message 20: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((ARGH I NEED TO BE MORE ACTIVE!! I'm so sorry guys!!))

"Hey, I don't see why not! We should all go and head to Pewter City together to challenge the gym!" Bob suggested. They followed Thorpe's directions and eventually came to the end of this crazy forest, but not before Bob had caught a Pikachu! "Yes! I think I'll name him Volt. Did you guys catch any Pokémon?"

message 21: by The landmaster (last edited Oct 11, 2013 05:14PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments ((Haha, s'okay.))

"yeah." Monty replied. Between the three of us we each got one of the Pokemon available in veridian forest." "Even though Thorpe caught two of the three" Tim added.

message 22: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Kevin panted as he came up behind. "That dang Pidgey took so much effort." he groaned. Burn snorted in reply. Pup barked as if to laugh. Kevin sighed. His Pidgey, Feathers, was perched on his head.

message 23: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Cool! Alright, now that we're finally here, I guess we should challenge the gym." Bob suggested. "Who should go first?"

message 24: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments (I named the Pidgey I caught in X, Feathers! xD)

"Well, Bob, you and I both have fire types as starters and the Pokemon we have caught won't be so effective against rock types. I say we should challenge the gym last." Kevin observed.

message 25: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((Haha, cool!))

"Good plan. Monty? Thorpe? Which one of you guys wants to go first?"

message 26: by The landmaster (last edited Oct 14, 2013 02:14PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Thorpe volunteered to battle Brock first. "however...I want to catch a mankey first...there should be some here somewhere, right Monty?
"yeah, there is a smallish family of mankey in the patch of grass just outside of viridian forest. It should be pretty safe, none of the surrounding pokemon are strong enough to make the mankey evolve."

message 27: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments "Alright. Let's head there." Kevin said.

message 28: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Maybe we should all try to catch one. Almost all of my Pokémon are weak to Rock type attacks." Bob suggested.

message 29: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Pup barked loudly in agreement.

message 30: by The landmaster (last edited Oct 14, 2013 02:20PM) (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Tim started to exit the forest, walking with his piplup by his side and his weedle on his head.

message 31: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Oct 27, 2013 06:07PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob walked into the tall grass and started looking for a Mankey. Charmander was looking too, when he suddenly bounced into one! It was enraged and hurled a punch at Scorch, sending him flying into Bob. "Ack! What did you do to get it so mad!? Well, anyways, use Ember!" Bob said. Scorch did as told and shot a flame at the Mankey. It responded with another punch and knocked Scorch back. "Now Scorch, use scratch!" Then Bob threw a Pokéball, which sucked the Mankey inside. After wiggling around a bit, the Pokéball captured the Mankey! "YES! I did it! Woohoo!" Bob cheered and danced around with Charmander. "I'll name it...Anger! That's a suitable name, after what just happened with us."

message 32: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Kevin started looking for a Mankey. Pup barked at him. "What is it boy?" Kevin asked. Burn snorted and shot some smoke at his head. Kevin saw a Mankey on his head. "What does my hair look like?!? A nest?!?!?" Kevin glared. The Mankey nodded.

message 33: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob and Scorch burst out laughing. "HAHAHAHA! I guess that Mankey found a new home in your hair!"

message 34: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Kevin tried to grab it but it danced around his head. "Gah!!! Stand still!!!" he grunted. Feathers picked a Pokeball from Kevin's belt and then dropped it on the Mankey. It was so surprised that it stayed inside and was caught.

message 35: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Well, I must say, that was the most interesting capture I have ever watched!" Bob laughed. "Well, I suppose we could challenge the gym while the others catch a Mankey, what do you think?"

message 36: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Kevin frowned and nodded. "Alright. I guess it will be good to give Chimp some action." he agreed.

message 37: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments "That's cool" Monty said. "At least one of us will catch a mankey. We'll meet you outside of the gym. But if we're not there you might check the museum."

message 38: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Good plan. See you soon, then!" Bob said as he started down the path to the gym. "So, who should challenge Brock first? Do you want to?" Bob asked Kevin after they reached the building.

message 39: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments "It's all yours. Kanto is your home region after all." Kevin chuckled.

message 40: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob clenched his fists. "Yes! I am so excited for this!" He said as he darted in through the doors. "Brock! I'm ready to face you!" Brock, who was standing at the end of the building, nodded and sent out his Onix. "So, a new challenger, eh? What's your name?" "I'm Bob! And I'm ready for this! Anger, I choose you!" Bob said, tossing out Mankey's Pokéball. Mankey popped out, ready for battle. "Let's do this thing!"

message 41: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Kevin let out his Pokemon, who cheered Bob on from the stands.

message 42: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Oct 28, 2013 02:36PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Onix immediately used a Rock Tomb on Anger, but Anger jumped out of the way just before the rocks hit him. "Now Anger, use Low Kick!" Anger did and managed to knock Onix into the ground. "Impressive. But that's not all Onix can do!" Brock said, and he ordered Onix to use takle. Onix crushed Anger with its enormous body, but Anger bounced back out and used Focus Energy. "Now Mankey, use another Low Kick!" Bob commanded, and Mankey landed a critical hit and defeated Onix! "Well done, but now it's Geodude's turn!" Brock said, and he tossed out another Pokéball.

message 43: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Chimp enthusiastically jumped up and down in excitement.

message 44: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Geodude quickly used Defense Curl, and Anger used Low Kick, which ended up missing. "Geodude, Quick! Tackle!" Brock said, and Geodude slammed into Anger and knocked him over. "Hurry, Anger, use Fury Swipes!" Mankey did as told, but it wasn't very effective. Geodude finished him off with another tackle. "Anger, no! Return!" Anger went back into his Pokéball. "Nice job, Anger. Well...I guess I'll have send out Squeak next! Go for it!" Bob said, throwing Squeak's Pokéball into the field.

message 45: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Kevin looked nervously around the gym

message 46: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Oct 28, 2013 03:08PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Alright Squeak, use Bite!" Called out Bob. Squeak ran forward and bit into Geodude, which seemed painful with it being a rock and all. Squeak fell backwards as Geodude used Defense Curl. "It's getting harder to do much damage each time it uses that." Bob noticed. "Let's use Focus Energy, and then a tackle!" Squeak did that and pounced forward with a critical hit, but it still didn't do too much. Geodude then use a few Tackles and Squeak was done for. "Squeak, no! Return!" Bob sighed as Squeak went back to his Pokéball. "Well, here goes nothing. Go, Scorch!"

message 47: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Pup barked in fright and covered his eyes with his paws.

message 48: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob looked back at Kevin's team and grinned. "Don't worry Pup, I've got this in the bag!" He shouted. "Now Scorch, use Smokescreen!" Scorch breathed out a puff of smoke in Geodude's face. "Tackle him, Geodude!" Brock said. Geodude dived forward, but missed and fell on his face. "Ember!" Bob called out. Scorch shot a flame forward at Geodude. It didn't do a whole lot of damage, but it did just enough to knock it out. "Yes! Scorch, we did it!" Bob yelled, running to give Scorch a big hug. "Congratulations! You've defeated me!" Brock said, clapping. "Here, this is the badge. I hope you do well on your journey!" Bob and Scorch cheered. "We'll be right back, Kevin! Good luck on your battle!" Bob said as he hurried to the Pokémon Center.

message 49: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Kevin smirked. "Nice work dude!" he called.

message 50: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Bob hurried back to the Gym to watch Kevin compete in the battle. He let his Pokémon out to watch.

((So, do you want to have this battle all written out, or do you want to skip the details and say you won? Some people don't like posting as long as me XD))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17