Hilton Academy of The Arts {Advanced Roleplay} discussion

✿Welcome✿ > Introductions/Chat

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥Kathrine {True Love Never Dies}♥ | 131 comments Mod
Here you may introduce yourself and chat with your fellow members

message 2: by Panda (new)

Panda (may-the-gods-be-jealous) Ehem, my name is Christi(liked to be called MERCY), I am 13 years old and my birthday is secretive cuz I don't like presents but love to give and help. I live right now in New York but i was born in Greensboro, North Carolina. YAY!! I moved to New York before i became 7 and lived here ever since. I have a family of russians and bulgarians though i preffer the american type. I have 3 sisters and a brother and 1 currently living with me. I go right now to KECSS (new school) and am going to the 8th grade! I am very intelligent (not to brag :P) and love to role-play and write. I spend most of my time on goodreads due to my low amount of real life friends (forever a stone :( ). I am usually active, even during events in real life. I have a dog, 3 cats, a fish, and a bird (I know I live in a zoo). I love my dog the most, who is a yorkie born on the same day of the year as i was :D, his name is a Bonnie and is a pure bred.

I had a though past but oh well! and i am not the preetiest girl in town xD. I am single and looking (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Lol, welcome Mercy :)

message 4: by Panda (new)

Panda (may-the-gods-be-jealous) Hehe, thank you for the welcoming, oh and i forgot to say:

Sarah invited me here, that is how and why i am here ^o^

message 5: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments Hey, my name is Kate! I'm really, like, not sure how much I should put about myself other than.... I love Ash VanDel with a burning passion, I have worked on him for about a year, his birthday is actually on October 10th, which is what I have his birthday down as. I'm really really protective of him.... Even though I put him through heck.

I'm a very spontaneous and I can create drama probably out of anything.

I've been roleplaying for about a year, actually, I believe more than a year now. I'm very happy about it and love to write very detailed roleplay as long as you put forth the effort as well.

Uh.... I'm talking a lot. <3 I haven't written this much before so I'm guessing I'm just babbling.

Also, seeing as there is another Kate, I also go by the nickname Kat.

Welcome Katey Kat :) lol hope you don't mind the nickname :)

message 7: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments Yah, no prob, I get a lot of nicknames even though it will be weird knowing my cousin's name is Katey.

Bedtime for me, goodnight everyone!

message 9: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments Same here, night.

message 10: by Panda (new)

Panda (may-the-gods-be-jealous) night guys ^0^

I'm going to be up but fairly busy >.>

message 11: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) MCR RULES!!!!!!!

dOPIASPHIGFAWHIGFAIPHFKLHAGPHASIGPDSA-OASIJUPHJGPHFJPHAIGASPIHASPHGSPGHWGAPGHAWPGHNA-BGJIAGJIAWGJIAW-GJAWPGIGPJIIHJPGIHJAWGPHJIAWGPAJGPHIAWPG;IHJAPGA

message 12: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments Aha! I love that!!

message 13: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds)
Ahhhhhh....Im in love <3

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments Hello Frank. <3 And look at that baby behind him, MIKEY! <3

message 15: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) Frank is mine :D You can have MIKEY...BUT FRANK IS MINE!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments Haha, my friend will fight you for him ;) And I'm good with Mikey!

Hey, you got a facebook? My friend's and I have a page for MCR.

https://www.facebook.com/LongLiveTheM...

And here's a fan art page that I need to work on. I'm *Kate Kid*

https://www.facebook.com/FanartForMcr

message 17: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!! <3

message 18: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments Haha, sweet! *^ThreeCheers^* is the Frank lover and Bulletproof is Gerard.

message 19: by awkward potato (new)

awkward potato Hey, I'm Tori :D

Welcome to the academy Tori :)

message 21: by Panda (new)

Panda (may-the-gods-be-jealous) Hello Tori :)

message 22: by Jeremiah (new)

Jeremiah Paul | 10 comments Hi I'm Jeremiah. I am a 15 (almost 16) and have already accomplished many feats in the art world, I've written 3 plays that have been produced (one I directed), I've been in 8 plays, 1 musical, and I play 5 instruments.

message 23: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments Welcome to the group I am currently obsessed with. ;)

message 24: by xox (new)

xox Hi

SO SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE EVERYONE! Long story short is that I was in the hospital, but I am better now. I will try to get caught up with everything.

message 26: by Ms_Sara_Darling (new)

Ms_Sara_Darling (MsSaraDarling) Oh Darling, what happened?

My brother and I were in a car accident, but luckily no one was hurt too bad. The people in the other car had nothing but scratches and bruises same goes for my brother. I, however, broke my arm and had to stay at the hospital to get tests done. It was majorly boring there. So I'm sorry if my posts take forever or have spelling mistakes. It's a little hard to type with a cast.

message 28: by Ms_Sara_Darling (new)

Ms_Sara_Darling (MsSaraDarling) OH MY GOD!!!! And I thought falling down the stairs was bad. You poor thing! Take all the time you need girl!

Thank you for understanding Sara :)

message 30: by Ms_Sara_Darling (new)

Ms_Sara_Darling (MsSaraDarling) You're welcome dear :D

P.s. Love the profile photo :)

message 31: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 154 comments Aw doll, rest well and get better soon.