Linda Howard Book Junkies discussion

Archive > Well Wishes for Dee

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️

My lovely Co-Mod Dee who works tirelessly for the LHBJ's will be having sergury on Monday so I've created this thread so that all our FANTASTIC members can wish her well and show her how much we appreciate her effort's and how much she'll be missed during her recovery.

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ We'll miss you, good luck and come back soon!!!!

message 3: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) Hope all goes well and you get to read lots of yummy books in the meantime! Take care you.

message 4: by Alison (new)

Alison Bliss (alisonbliss) | 48 comments Feel better soon, Dee! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!! :) Take care of yourself.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish you the best and a fast recovery on your surgery, Dee. We will miss you and hopefully we will have you back in no time. Take care.

message 6: by Auntee (new)

Auntee | 1 comments Take care, Dee. Hope you're back with us soon!:)

message 7: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Thank you so much Dorsey for creating this thread and thank all of you for you thoughts and wishes. I will miss you.

message 8: by Sandra J (new)

Sandra J Weaver (sandraweaver) | 149 comments Best wishes for a speedy recovery and lots of reading time!

message 9: by Elayne (new)

Elayne (elaynet) | 114 comments Heres wishing you a speedy recovery my dear Goodreads friend, hurry back, you and Dorsey do a fantabulous job! ;) xx

message 10: by Pamela(AllHoney) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) Get well soon!!!

message 11: by Dee (last edited Aug 22, 2013 02:25PM) (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Thank you all. Hey Pamela, missed hearing from you.

message 12: by AliciaJ (new)

AliciaJ | 559 comments Hope you get well soon Dee.

message 13: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments thanks Alicia

message 14: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Hi Gang, In about 8 1/2 hours I will be on the operating table. I will be looking forward to talking to you I feel better. I will miss you.

Dee

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Dee wrote: "Hi Gang, In about 8 1/2 hours I will be on the operating table. I will be looking forward to talking to you I feel better. I will miss you.

Dee"

Have Debby keep us posted Dee! Your in my thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and recovery! ((Hugs))

message 16: by Angela (new)

Angela (ladiromance) | 47 comments Love and prayers, Dee!

message 17: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Hi all,

the surgery went well although I am in a LOT of pain, even with the drugs. One positive thing is I am going to lose a LOT OF weight. I haven't much of an appetite. I will be online as much as I can while I heel. Miss you all.

message 18: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) Great news, Dee though I hate to hear about the pain. Hopefully that will subside soon.

I'm going to carry your message over to the J. D. Robb group.

message 19: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Dibs | 285 comments Dee in my country we say " salamit albik" roughly traslated it means " prayers for good health". God bless.

message 20: by Alison (new)

Alison Bliss (alisonbliss) | 48 comments Sorry to hear that you're in pain, Dee, and wish you a speedy recovery. :) Feel better, hon!

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Dee wrote: "Hi all,

the surgery went well although I am in a LOT of pain, even with the drugs. One positive thing is I am going to lose a LOT OF weight. I haven't much of an appetite. I will be online as ..."

Good news Dee....Well except for the pain!! Feel better soon!!

message 22: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Thank you all for the good wishes. And thank you Jonetta for bringing it over to JD Robb. It is so funny, during the day I feel awful, but around 7-8 pm I feel pretty good, although my stamina is the pits.

I will remember that phrase Tamara. I love it!!

message 23: by Janet (new)

Janet Henderson | 74 comments Hey Dee, I've been focusing on writing these past few weeks and missed your news. I'm so pleased your surgery has gone well and sorry that you're in pain. I hope you have a really speedy recovery and get lots of books read while you do it! take care :) janet

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I hope the pain subsides soon and you have a fast and speedy recovery:).

message 25: by Ruth (new)

Ruth (oofie) | 12 comments I'm new here but I see just how valuable you are to all of us Dee....so please take care. Rest & read all you can & I pray you have as little pain as possible. May your health be restored pronto!

XXXXXXXXX & OOOOOOOOOO

message 26: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Thanks Janet, Nadia, and Ruth. It has been a week since the surgery and this is the first time I have been able to cut back on my pain medication. I feel so much better. My non-sexual life partner (my best friend) has been mothering me to death. I figure this week I will be on a whole lot more.

message 27: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) Great news, Dee! Mothering helps:)

message 28: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Thom (maggiethom) | 105 comments Glad to hear you are feeling better Dee. :) Two weeks already since your surgery, you must be ready for a marathon, hey? Well of reading if not the running kind. To your speedy recovery...

message 29: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Thanks Maggie. Each day I feel so much better.

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Dee wrote: "Thanks Maggie. Each day I feel so much better."

Good news Dee!!

message 31: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) | 598 comments I have been away almost a year for work and am so glad I found you Darcy, and Dee I hope you are recovering well from the surgery and all goes well for you

message 32: by Dee (last edited Oct 03, 2013 12:46PM) (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Thank you Kathy Ann. I am much better, almost back to normal. We have missed you mightily and wondered
where you were. I hope you have more time to spend with us.

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Kathy Anne wrote: "I have been away almost a year for work and am so glad I found you Darcy, and Dee I hope you are recovering well from the surgery and all goes well for you"

Kathy Anne!!!!!! We've missed you!!!! I figured your job kept you out of town again...glad to hear from you!!!

message 34: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) | 598 comments Hi Darcy,I`m back again,they are laying new cable and internet cable-I don`t think they will ever get thru.So I went a lot of days after I posted before I can get back on here again this time.
Boy I missed you too,so glad to be back !

message 35: by Dee (last edited Oct 10, 2013 08:12AM) (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments I am so glad you are back. I really missed hearing from you. As my dad used to say, "Don't do it again." LOL

message 36: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) | 598 comments Oh Dee
I had been with out a computer for a week again with this cable laying business but I complained yesterday and today it is back-have to keep my fingers crossed.
How are you feeling from your surgery Dee.

message 37: by Dee (last edited Oct 19, 2013 09:32PM) (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Thanks for thinking of me Kathy Ann. I am so glad you are back in touch with us.

I am wonderful. It has been about 7 weeks from the surgery, so now I am back to solids, and I am able to do anything I want. The best part of this surgery is I lost 10 pounds. If I can only keep it off.

message 38: by LeiCa (new)

LeiCa | 1081 comments Dee wrote: "Thanks for thinking of me Kathy Ann. I am so glad you are back in touch with us.

I am wonderful. It has been about 7 weeks from the surgery, so now I am back to solids, and I am able to do any..."

So happy to discover this thread right when you are already recovering Dee. God bless you always with good health, loyal friends, loving family, and all the things your heart desires <3

message 39: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments Thank you so much LeiCa. I am doing well, but thanks for thinking of me.