Writing like mad!!!!! discussion

1x1 > Jack Frost and Jordyn

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments hey, what would you like to RP? I have idea if you want me to tell it to you. Just ask.

message 2: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Oops! Haha, I'll go delete mine! :P

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments I was going to delete this one if you wanted.

message 4: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Nah, it's fine. I already did! :)

message 6: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Of course! XD

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments sorry for the delay, my computer is being stubborn.

Here it is:

so I was thinking that a princess was sent somewhere into a village, and so then someone who looks exactly like her "acts" like the princess. This is harder to explain.

message 8: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments No, I get it. :) Kind of an imposter story, right? and the Princess's suitor could fall in love with the imposter!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments I guess, I was thinking maybe you are the imposter and I am the real princess. what do you think? (basically they were switched when they were babies)

message 10: by Jordyn (last edited Aug 21, 2013 07:03PM) (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Yeah, that sounds cool! :D So, wait, does the imposter know that she is an imposter? And what was the point of them being switched?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments See this is hard to explain and no, the impostrr does not know she is the imposter. I was thinking for a safty reason. I would have to think of a reason on that one.

message 12: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Okiedoke! :) Do you want to start the Character profiles? Oh, and I wanted to ask: Do you want to make a boy for the suitor, and I'll make a boy to be your girls love interest? Or do you want the story to be romanceless? :)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments I was hoping no love interest, but we could do romance. So am I doing the boy of the suiter and I already the characters for the girls. You can add more info on them if you want. Here are the girl characters:

Name: Nina
Last name: Marazaki
Look: She has long golden hair and brown eyes
Personality: TBR'd
Other: She was switched when she was just a baby, but she does not know that and she works on a farm. She just turned 18.
-----------------------

Name: Marebelle
Last name: Jem
Look: She has Short golden hair and brown eyes
Personality: TBR'd
Other: She was switched when she was just a baby, but she does not know that and she lived in the castle all of her life. She just turned 18.
--------------------------

do you like?

message 14: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Okay! I'll have Nina, since Marebelle has a red squiggly line under it, and that annoys me! :/ Which stinks 'cause it's a pretty name!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments There is no squiggly line under it...I was actually taking Nina. I have her for another role play...

message 16: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Oh, okay.

message 18: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Sure. :)

message 20: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Yep!

message 22: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Name: Henry Delamie

Appearance: Black, semi-curly, hair that's a bit overgrown, falling to his brow, olive skin, dark brown eyes, nearly black, and dimples.

Personality: Can I let this develop as we Role Play? :)

I think that's it! :)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments yeah that is fine

Name: Alexander Griffin
Appearance: about 5'9, has long black hair that goes to the middle of his back. Very dark brown eyes that look black.
Personality: TBR'D

((like?))

message 24: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments ((Yes, very much. :)))

message 26: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments ((You mean start roleplaying, right?))

message 28: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments (('Kay! Just wanted to make sure! :P))

Marebelle sat in her room, deciding which dress to wear to this evenings Ball.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments ((good choice on the event)

Nina walked nrevously around the house. She had nothing to wear for the ball. What to wear? She thought to herself. he got it. "I will wear one of my beast dresses, but just stay outside. No one will notice." She changed into one of her best dresses, put on her cloak, grabbed a mask and tookk the back way to get up to the castle. She opened a door in the back and walked in. The door creaked a little, but she did not mind.

message 30: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments ((Thank you! *bows*))

Marebelle settled on a olive green dress with lace accents. "Hello?" A voice asked from the door, and she looked up. "Yes? Come in."

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments She looked around the garden. She decided that she would do it until the party. She took out prtrait of her, the queen and king. She sighed.

((she is not inside the castle, just in the garden.))

message 32: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments ((Kk.))

"Hello, your Highness." Augustus greeted, Marebelle's butler. "Hello, Augustus. Is the Ball ready?" The butler nodded, and made way for her to get through the door.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Nina paced back and forth. She thought for a moment and then put the drawing back into her bag. She then walked towards the door and walked in. She went to the side of the room.

message 34: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Trumpets sounded, and the doors opened, as Marebelle made her way down the long carpet, into the Ballroom.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Nina looked up and saw the princess. She wished she was the princess. But she did not know that was the real one because the right here is an imposter. She sighed and stayed inthe corner that is until she looked up and saw him.

message 36: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments ((Is the person she saw Henry? Sorry, just want to make sure! :P))

Marebelle smiled at the elders, and broke off from the carpet to talk to them.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments ((sure)))

Nina blushed when she saw him. She looked the other way when he looked at her.

Alexander, who perfers to be called Alex, greeeted everyone who came in. He smiled.

message 38: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Henry spotted a girl standing in the corner of the room and smiled at her. She was quite pretty. He summoned his courage and walked over to her.

Marebelle nodded at one of the elders, agreeing with what he was saying. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye she saw somebody smile she turned and smiled back.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Nina saw him come over. What should I do? She thought nervously. She took a deep breath, she watched him come over.

Alex finsished greeting the guests and walked into the ball room and saw Marebelle. He smiled at her. He walked towards her.

message 40: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments "Ah, hello." Henry smiled, and extended his hand toward the girl.

Marebelle's smile widened when Alex started to come closer.

((I was think Alex and Marebelle could already know each other. Alex's dad could be part of the nobles, or something.. what do you think?))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments ((sure))

Nina looked at the boy. He looked about her age. "Hi?" She then looked at his outstretched hand.

Alex was soon standing infront Marebelle. "Greetings Belle, I hope that the party is to your pleasing." He bowed.

message 42: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Henry's smile remained, and he waited patiently for the girl to shake his hand. "I'm Henry."

A small blush reddened her cheeks as Alex bowed. "Yes, Alex, it is quite wonderful. I'm very thankful to have everyone put this together." She smiled.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments ((when should Nina and Merebelle meet?))

"I am Nina." She blushed."Are you from the town?"

Alex stood up, "Would you like to dance?" He held out his hand for Merebelle could take it.

message 44: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments ((I don't know... *shrugs*))

Henry nodded. "Yeah, this is really my thing. I refer trousers over a suit and tie." He smiled. "And that's a pretty name."

Marebelle nodded, and slipped her hand into his. "I'd love to." She smiled.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments "Thanks." She blushed. "This is not my usual either. I mostly love to cook and garden." She watched as the princess went off to dance.

Alex brought her to the floor and they dance a slow dance. He smiled at her.

message 46: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Henry followed Nina's gaze to the princess dancing. He wanted to offer a dance, but he'd only make himself embarrassed.

Marebelle smiled back, and loosely snaked her arms around his neck.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Nina sighed and then looked at Henry, "I have to go." She ran out of room and into the garden. Tear rand down her cheeks as she ran.

Alex put his head up so that he could look at people who were on the sides watching, that is until he saw a girl run out. But then turned his eyes back on the princess until the song was over.

message 48: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Henry blinked, bewildered by Nina's sudden exit. Once he regained himself, he followed her out, worriedly.

Marebelle stopped swaying when the music did. She looked at Alex, and noticed an odd expression occupying his face. "Is everything all right?" She asked.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Nina ran into the maze. She kept on running.

Alex looked at Merebelle, "Yeah, I will be back." He ran after the girl and the boy who followed her.

message 50: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn (neon15) | 878 comments Henry, ran into the labyrinth after Nina, turning at the sight of her hair flashing before it disappeared around the corner.

Marebelle nodded, watching him go. After a mintute or two, she decided to follow.

« previous 1