Writing like mad!!!!! discussion

Writing circle! > Vampire's world who is frozen by Jack Frost

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments This is my portfolio of my writing. I have been writing, well, I can not remember, but I am in about nine to ten books right now. I know, I know, that is a lot of books to be writing at the same time. I do no know why, but when ever I get a perfect idea, I just need to put it down. I will put it on my hand if I am at a concert or I just do not have anything to put it on.
I am a sophmore in highschool. I play the flute going for the Piccolo sometime this year.

message 2: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Hi Jack! And I know how you feel, I have a notebook full of writings. I am trying to post one at a time till i finish one :) Can't wait to start reading your writings

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Thanks. I am actually finished with three of them and the one that I am actually currently working on is almost finished. I just have to add some details.

message 4: by Trinity (new)

Trinity That's cool :)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments yep.

Here is a quote that I found:

“As time goes by, weeks, years and even centuries, we need to remember
that we only get one life to live. Fires burn, ice melts, people grow old, never young. But in the time that passes, there will only be one that will survive the rest. As in a story, one says great power comes great responsibility.

If one makes a mistake, they will never learn unless they try, but when one tries his best they are able to fix their mistake. If he doesn’t try, he will not learn. As in one story, where everyone lives but in an another story, people then die for another. Life comes and goes.”
Unknown

message 6: by Trinity (new)

Trinity I have heard of that one before. I love it so much!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Nope you have not. I wrote it. *grins* Unless you read it from another group or something...

message 9: by Trinity (new)

Trinity No, my friend said something like that. It sounded familiar.

message 10: by Trinity (new)

Trinity But its really good!!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments I doubt that...these are my word. I made them up.

message 13: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Meaning the words "One life to live." I have heard a lot of qoutes about how you get to live your life once. Haha I love to write qoutes too, but mine are all about romance lol!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments yeah, this is the prologue in one of my books. I also wrote it in eigth grade.

message 15: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Wow, Im in 8 grade now. I don't think I would've been able to come up with something like that though. *Applauses* Well done!

message 17: by Trinity (new)

Trinity That's cool

message 19: by Trinity (new)

Trinity I started school this monday :D

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments cool. How come everyone else is starting school before I do??

message 21: by Trinity (new)

Trinity I'm not sure. But I wished it didn't start yet, I want more time to be in my bed

message 23: by Trinity (new)

Trinity haha guess so

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments *grins* Well, I kind of want to go back to school. *sighs*

message 25: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Yeah, I do like being in school, but I miss being able to wake up at whatever time I wanted to :D

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 4 comments heyyy Jack! did u write that story of the female Jack frost?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments If you are wondering what my name is, it is *

*Ellen.*

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments A Shaolin Warrior who has lived many years, was destined to become the clan leader, but he refused and wanted a normal life, will he take his place on the throne?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments I am one tenth complete right now!! ((actually three tenths done))

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 734 comments Jut three days ago I got my Piccolo and I played it at the football game last Friday!! My band teacher told me that he loved it!!! (I was the one played it)

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 4 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter wrote: "yeah, why?"

oh gosh i just checked this now. oh nothing, its just the last time i met u, u were telling me about the story i were writing, and what my opinion was on a female jack frost