One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > emily aND GOTEN

Comments Showing 1-50 of 536 (536 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments YAY

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments so what should we do this time?

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments IDK

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments ok... i have some ideas

-supernatural girl gets stalked by a reaper (guy who collects souls)
-arch-mage hires a new scribe. The two have a freaky telepathic communication and they discover the source of all magic is starting to change
-Two wanderers in medieval ages meet up and decide to try adventuring together

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments I WANNA BE REAPER and you like anime

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments yes... i dont watch much tho

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments ok

message 8: by ♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ (last edited Aug 21, 2013 06:24PM) (new)

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments name: Bree
species: Dark Fairy/Snow Elf
appearance: [image error]
other: she has a bunch of tattoos, and her eyes are extremely sensitive to light.

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments name:soaren
species:reaper
appearance:wears cloak with a skull mask
weapon: a weapon that changes from a katana to a sythe both very sharp and very power full

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments ((I'll start))

Bree went into the graveyard, going to her great grandmother's grave.

message 11: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments a hand covered by a black rubber glove shoots out of the ground and grabs her

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments She started screaming loudly.

message 13: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments he jumps out and tackles her and covers her mouth and puts his sword to her neck

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments She struggled, closing her eyes when her sunglasses fell off. Her eyes were already hurting from the light.

message 15: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments he grabs her and throws her in her grandmothers grave"i dont want your soul right now" he burys her alive

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments As soon as he left she rolled her shoulders and started digging herself out rapidly. She got out just before she ran out of air, then flew out before he could catch her again.

message 18: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments he cursed and ran after her

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments She locked herself in a house protected by wards to keep out the undead.

message 20: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments ((but him younger and slimmer

message 21: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments he sliced the door open "im not undead

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments ((kk))

She was taking a new pair of very dark sunglasses out. "Did you have to slice my door down? You could have just knocked."

message 23: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments His sword was a sythe now"slicings funner"he says as he slaps her to the ground with the side of sythe

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments "Funner isn't a word," she said. "Take off the mask and tell me what you want with me."

message 25: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments " well unless you can give me something better i want your soul

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments "What would be better? I'm not sleeping with you, by the way."

message 27: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments " aww and i dont know but you have 5 minutes to come up with something" he starts slicing everything

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments She sighed. "Wanna just raid my fridge and play Final Fantasy with me?"

message 29: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments " nope 3 minutes

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments After a while she sighed. "Fine... I'll do it," she whispered.

message 31: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments "do what me?

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments "I don't have any other choice, do I?'

message 33: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments "Yeah"he leads her to her bedroom((skip

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments -later-
She went out on the balcony while he slept. She hadn't actually brought him to her room.

message 35: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments he wasnt sleeping he was searching through her house then he gets his clothes on the whole time he was silent he taps her shoulder

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments "What do you want?" she asked. She was sort of mad at him.

message 37: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments he raises his sythe and grinned under his mask"your soul"(( dont make her run away

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments ((alright))

She sighed. "Fine. Whatever, just take it. I didn't expect anything else."

message 39: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments he lowers his sythe"i was joking and come on no horrifyed expression or scream trying to have fun here

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments She shrugged. "You're a reaper, you take souls. Why should I be scared if I know what will happen?"

message 41: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments "good point but i also kill you

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments She shrugged. "Death always comes eventually."

message 43: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments he takes off his mask and throws in side and smiles"your brave i like that

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments She watched him. "My mom used to hate that."

message 45: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments "that your brave why

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments She shrugged. "I was reckless."

message 47: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments "oh............your perfect for me then"he laughs

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments She rolled her eyes. "Too soon to tell."

message 49: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1724 comments "yeah yeah

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫  | 9905 comments "I'm serious."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11