The Grounds > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 181 (181 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 581 comments Mod

Dark and depressing....mwhahaha

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee nodded. She thought of the future.
"My biggest fear is that i wont be able to die at all. So while everyone i know and care about die of old age, or sickness, i will be fit as a fiddle." She said using her Fishermans favorite saying.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can see that it would be rather gloomy hell, in my eyes the worlds already that way." Patrick said muttering the last part.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee shivered.
"I still dont want it to happen..." She muttered. She stepped over a tree root, and turned to face Patrick.
"Life sucks. I understand this fact, but i dont want it to. I wish i could die. I wish i was more human, so i could feel sickness. But i cant. I was never sick as a girl." Dee hated how she didnt know him, but she wanted him to know everything about her. She looked away from him.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Honestly." Patrick said taking her hands in his. "I wish I was more like you." Patrick said softly while looking at her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee glanced at him.
"Why? Whats there to want?" She asked, truly confused.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have a lot of debts to settle and plus I want to see what it's like in the future new technology, new laws, and new drinks." He said sincerely while still looking at her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee shook her head.
"I will still age... So i will be like, 90 by the time those things come out... I will be old.."
And the people I love will be much father away then they are now... she thought sadly.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Still it would be interesting." Patrick said and started walking again. "But there are more downs than ups I suppose."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee stayed where she was.
"I ll be all alone..." She mumbled.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Patrick looked back and walked up to her. "That's a down." He said taking her hand. "But there will be others."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee didnt want to move. But she was cold so she moved slowly.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Listen." Patrick said running his fingers through his hair. "Don't looked to the past nor the future, try to enjoy the now make your life wroth something I always told myself this but I ended up failing my own words but you have time something I'll never get."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee looked at him in awe.
"Okay. I will. But on one condition," She glared at him.
"You have to stop drinking. Deal?" Seh asked hopefully.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine deal, but I'll need some help with that." Patrick said looking at her.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee smiled.
"Okay. I help Fisherman quite. And i was only seven." She led the way back to the house.
((meet u in the 'school somewhere?? u pick. i will follow.))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good and fair warning I'll be rather snappish and intolerant." Patrick said taking out his flask and throwing it out into the brush before walking back towards her.

((Sure sitting room?))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((kay))
Dee smiled.
"Alright." even though she wanted him to quite, she didnt want him to hate her. Or die before his time. She remembered the spot where he threw his flask.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Out of sight of mind." Patrick said smiling at her as he walked back into the school.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((u post first.))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Of course))

message 22: by †Emily† (new)

†Emily† Hope walked silently through the forest. She breathed in and out and willed herself to invisible.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin ran in the forest, jumping over roots, logs, and rabbit holes. She needed to get this anger and energy out of her system before she went to see Kenneth. She did at want to yell at him. He was just a boy.

message 24: by †Emily† (new)

†Emily† Hope froze. Someone had run past her and she went to follow them. They were running fast and she followed.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin's speed was almost as fast as a Bengal tiger, or a crane diving to get a fish. She missed Japan so much. She did a flip over a fallen tree, and stopped running. She was now in a nice clearing that had a dead tree in the middle. She took her katana out of its sheath, and started to slice it to pieces.

message 26: by †Emily† (new)

†Emily† Hope stood beside the girl, still completely invisible. The girl was mad as she was killing the already dead tree. "Why are you mad?" Whispered Hope.

((Gtg sorry))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((No prob.))
Rin looked at the voice.
"I need not explain my story to you child." She hated being questioned. She was older than most of the children here, and was not in the mood.

message 28: by †Emily† (new)

†Emily† "Do not call me a child. My name is Hope." She said, fading into sight but only half so, she appeared as a ghost. "What's your name?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Rim saw the girl. She had seen her before.
"Rin Mizusami." She said coldly. "Would you had preferred I called you girl instead of child?"

message 30: by †Emily† (new)

†Emily† "I prefer you call me Hope. That is my name after all." She said, still half visible.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ron smirked. This child sounded a lot like Millard. She couldn't stand Millard, but this girl didn't know Rin.
"Fine. Hope, I am Rin. I am one of the oldest."

(Srry. I'm gonna have to leave for the bus. C u at school!!!)))

message 32: by †Emily† (new)

†Emily† Hope nodded, slowly turning invisible again. This girl seemed harsh and she spoke as if she disliked Hope. "I am one of the youngest.."

message 33: by Anastacia (new)

Angel flew above Rin and Hope, flying quickly as it made her feel free to fly.

message 34: by †Emily† (new)

†Emily† Hope giggled as she saw Angel fly over them.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ron saw Angel flying and smiled. That is one way to burn of steam.

message 36: by Anastacia (new)

Angel stopped and fly down closer to Hope "Hello" She smiled, as she hovered a couple feet of the ground her dress blowing in the wind. Angel wore a white dress with wide flats, and a pair of black elbow length gloves.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin blinked. She felt jealous. If only she could fly. Bug then again, if she could she would have no need for her katana sword, and she lived it dearly.

message 38: by Anastacia (new)

Angel turned to look at Rin, her smile still just as bright. She lowered herself to the ground and bowed respectively, as she would to any of her elders.

message 39: by †Emily† (last edited Sep 09, 2013 01:21PM) (new)

†Emily† Hope whispered, "Hi.." But became invisible as she would with any stranger.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Rin bowed in return.
"Nice to know people still respect me." She said smiling.

((If it comes up Ron, it's spell check being a derp. Plus I'm srry, but I have to work on homework for like half and hour [[maybe shorter]] then ill be back on.))

message 41: by Anastacia (new)

Angel straightened out "I was taught to respect my elders, and that I shall" She replied, before turning to try and find Hope "I know that you are around somewhere and I mean you no harm" She said, still looking for Hope.

message 42: by †Emily† (new)

†Emily† Hope, still shy ran behind a tree and peek her out from behind it. She willed herself to be visible but only half so, she looked like a ghost.

message 43: by Anastacia (new)

Angel gave Hope a reassuring smile "I wish to be your friend young one" She said.

message 44: by †Emily† (new)

†Emily† Hope hesitantly took a step forward. "I'm Hope." She said, nearly audible.

message 45: by meow (new)

meow | 505 comments Whisper walked into the forest and heard whispers and actual talking "hello?" She asked

message 46: by †Emily† (new)

†Emily† Hope was frightened by the sudden voice. She ran to Angel and hid behind her.

message 47: by meow (new)

meow | 505 comments Whisper heard a whisper 'who's that?' "I'm whisper." She said accidentally answering the whisper.

message 48: by †Emily† (new)

†Emily† Hope smiled but was still uncertain. She faded away from view and said, "Hi, I'm Hope."

message 49: by meow (new)

meow | 505 comments "I like your name." She heard some more whispers but ignored them.

message 50: by †Emily† (new)

†Emily† Hope's face lit up and she became clearly visible. She walked over to Whisper. "Thank you! I like your name too. Do you like to whisper?" She asked.

« previous 1 3 4