Once Upon A Time RP discussion

Wonderland > The Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew stood behind a tree, breathing heavily. He had just finished his latest... job and was now catching his breath. His hat had come off along the way and he frowned, closing his eyes and tilting his head back against the tree. They snapped open when he heard footsteps. He saw a girl in front of him and tried to swiftly and stealthily move around the tree.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew wanted to risk a glanced over at the girl, but didn't. instead he called out a low "Hey there."

He clenched his eyes shut. And why did he have to do that? Call out like and idiot that wanted to be found.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew took a few steps toward her, frowning. He knew everyone... Everything in this forest and places like it. He did not know her, though. "Who are you?" He asked, rather bluntly.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Goodnight!))

"Andrew Hatter" he told her, not bothering to be formal about it. He shrugged, admiring her responding... Bluntness, really.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((!!!! Yay!))

Andrew jumped at her outburst. He looked her up and down skeptically. "Ummm. Excuse me?" He asked, intrigued.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded slowly, and perhaps a touch sadly, before saying "Ah, I feel... sorry for you" He said simply. He wasn't sure how his brother was these days. He hadn't seen him from... Early childhood.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew snorted. "Friends? My brother?" He didn't remember him the way. He leaned against the tree, his weight fully supported by the damp trunk.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Riiigghtt." He said , dragging it out. "He's... Mad you know?" He told her, not mentioning it was a family trait.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew smiled lightly. "I do not wear dresses, so I do not have an opinion but... May I make a hat for it?" He asked, genuinely interested in a challenge.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Top Hats? What do you think I live for. I also made a waist coat to match it once. For a very rude rabbit. He dropped the hat, kept the coat and never looked back." he said. "What type of top hat?" he asked.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Washed out? So somebody stole your colour?" he asked, frowning. He didn't like colour thieves.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew raises an eyebrow. "You? Look 'gross'? Ha, sure thing" He said, sounding like he really didn't believe her. "So, what was he like?" Andrew asked.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Him? A daughter? You mean he actually cares for someone other than himself?" Andrew said disbelievingly. He ran a hand through his bit of hair that was sticking out from under his hat, pulling it even more upright.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, so you watch how I move?" He said, giving her a smirk. He wasn't really trying to flirt with her but... It was a habit, he supposed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew watched after her. "Are you trying to reach the cave over the Hobgoblins?" He asked, tilting his head to wonder why she was trying to commit suicide.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then why are you going that way?" He asked, watching her critically now.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"That way?" He said, making a little joke. What he actually sounded like was a parrot of some kind.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope" He said in amusement. Without another word he started walking, going right past Alice and going to what would have been her left.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha, that's kinda what I though without the rude part. She hasn't been to rude as yet))

Andrew debated whether or not to just let her fall but decided against it, hand catching her shoulder and stopping her in her tracks. "Don't fall. And if you do, have a nice trip."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't, but I don't what the head of yous bloody when I hat it" he whispered, before letting her go smoothly and ghosting back. "Now, where are you trying to go?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me? I'm going to tell my employer I killed who she wanted me to kill." He said, pulling out a small poisoned sewing needle, now covered with blood. "And here's my proof" he tucked it away again. "So, i guess I'm going that way" he said, pointing in a seemingly random direction.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" he asked, confused as to why she didn't say anything to him. "Ok, that's the way to a palace you do not want to be at. So... There's two ways you can go. where are you going?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"You should go where you shouldn't go it's the best option, in course of the right thing being suspicious follow the path which seems wrong enticing adventure and excitement" He said automatically. Andrew then shook his head. "Do what you feel is wrong"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"... Thanks for the uplifting comment" He muttered before stalking off. "Fall then. What ever" he said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((*Follow*))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"An-Andy?" He exclaimed. "My name is Andrew. Nobody has ever called me 'Andy' before!" But he wasn't really outraged.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Well then... That's cool... You just be and advanced roleplayer... That's fine...))

Andrew puts a hand down to help her up but retracts it as he hears something. It was only the smallest of movements but he frowned and crouched next to Alice. "Shhh" He told her, putting two fingers to her lips.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Waiting for Macki to rp...))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Seriously? My version of 'A while' is a few days. That was what, a few hours? Your fine!))

Andrew saw something flicker in the corner of his eye and he slowly turned. And there it was. A bear. Only one thought went through Andrew'a mind and that was 'Why is this bear so... normal?'. That was, of course, before he reached down and plucked Alice up with ease. He watched Damon, the bear, in silence and stillness, wondering whether it was safer to run.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrews eyes flickered down once and then once again, this time staying locked on hers. He admired how they caught the dull light and reflected his eyes. It was like a paradox. Paradox... Andrews hands went to his head, only to find his hat had come off ages ago. He growled slightly. His brother hadn't been the only one with a bit of... magic.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why" Said Andrew quietly "Are you smiling. This is a bear. With claws. In wonderland." he held her even tighter as if afraid she might start walking towards it.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why" Said Andrew quietly "Are you smiling. This is a bear. With claws. In wonderland." he held her even tighter as if afraid she might start walking towards it.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Caution?" Andrew repeats, not at all stunned at this change. In fact, after looking Damon up and down, he released Alice. Well, not completely as he subconsciously kept an arm around her waist. "I am innocent and harmless" he said, his voice full of false sincerity. "A mere Hatter with no fighting skills at all." His slight madness was sending his acting skills a bit to far...

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew shrugs slightly. "Well, I'm not from this kingdom." He lied. "I am separate from any governing ruler. And I also plan to stay that way. And plus what would you want with me and... my... wife!" he said, not really sounding that convincing. "Yes, this is Alice, my wife. Of course."

Andrew leaned against a tree, now curious. "Actually, Why does she want these two people?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 08, 2013 06:47PM) (new)

Andrew frowns. "Fine. It's not us your talking about, but fine." he says, extending his hand, showing he had no ring or anything. "And I lied, believe it or not. We aren't married." We could be though

message 37: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( Um Nightlock... message :P)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm getting round to them.))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew rolled his eyes at the stranger. "Yeah, yeah. I'm sure. Just one thing" He smirked "Does plotting to go on a bear hunting spree count as an evil though? Because, you know, it's just putting food on the table" He said, eyes wide and dark as he followed.

message 40: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( Message... sorry if Im reminding u too uch you just dont seem to reply to them... Should I introduce Jafar here?)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((No, no, I'm getting there... And it depends... I dunno but if you want he could rp with Chess??))

message 42: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( Sure that sounds cool )

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sweet, where too?))

Andrew shrugs innocently, ducking his head at he scathing glare. "Sorry, love, I was just making conversation. of sorts" he grins wickedly right at her, a smile worthy of the infamous Cheshires.

message 44: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( Anywhere, i dont really know the group well)

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 09, 2013 12:34AM) (new)

((Eep! What'd I miss?? Give me a second to read it, yeah?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew stopped and turned, walking in the other direction from the two. He was ignorant if not arrogant and didn't understand their feelings of... love. He frowned as he walked, pulling out the blood stained pin from his jacket pocket. He looked up at the sky and kept walking, determined to make it to his employer. He didn't once glance back at Damon or Alice.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha, I apologize for being on/off so much >.<))

Andrew paused, eyes not leaving the stained sewing pin. "I don't want to use this. It has my targets blood. Just what I'm being paid to get" He said. He started to walk around Damon, intending to get past.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew turned his head slowly, eyes dark like an unbroken storm, waiting at the edge of a horizon. "Alice?" The rest of his body stayed where it was, only pausing.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

.:ναуℓє:. wrote: "((Oi! Why do I have to message him?! :P Arghhhhh get back on Solus!!!))"

((Oh hey, You know my real name?))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrew watched her intently, the war between choices obvious in the way his body swayed. "But... I have to be paid... This job was compulsory" he said, voice now hesitant.

« previous 1