The Twitterhood of the Traveling Book discussion

Excited!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Claire - bookcoffeeandfun (bookcoffeeandfun) | 1 comments I can't wait to read the book. Thankyou for including me, it's so humbling to be a part of something so special and unique.

message 2: by Sarah Jane (new)

Sarah Jane (saiijane) | 2 comments I, too, am very excited to be a part of this group! I trust Mandy's taste in books, so whatever books she decides to send next, I know they will be wonderful. :-)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah wrote: "I, too, am very excited to be a part of this group! I trust Mandy's taste in books, so whatever books she decides to send next, I know they will be wonderful. :-)"

Aww thank you lovely. :-) ♥ You're so sweet. The next book that I'm choosing I really hope people will love as much as I do and not mind it being heavily christian themed because it really is a fantastic book! :'-) (Although I'm confidence you guys are very open-minded.)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah wrote: "I, too, am very excited to be a part of this group! I trust Mandy's taste in books, so whatever books she decides to send next, I know they will be wonderful. :-)"

Of course, I'm happy to have you in it too! :D

message 5: by Sarah Jane (new)

Sarah Jane (saiijane) | 2 comments You're very welcome, dear! Thank you, too. :)I don't mind if the book does lean towards a christian theme, it can still be a good book!

message 6: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (booksandknowledge) | 1 comments Can I do my happy dance too?!! :-)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Antonia wrote: "Can I do my happy dance too?!! :-)"

haha go right ahead! :-)