Something Old, Something New discussion

All Things Bookish > Great Book Deals Everyone Should Know About

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle, Too many books, too little time! (new)

Michelle (shelld79) | 754 comments Mod
I thought it would be good to start a thread about any great book sales, discounts or free deals around so we can all benefit from them!

message 2: by Michelle, Too many books, too little time! (new)

I can't help myself, but today I just discovered that on Amazon Confucius Cat Says by P.R. Mason is free today for Kindle.
I can never go past cute and humourous animal books like this.....

message 3: by Irene (new)

Irene Michelle wrote: "I can't help myself, but today I just discovered that on Amazon Confucius Cat Says by P.R. Mason is free today for Kindle.
I can never go past cute and humourous animal books like this....."

I have it but haven't read it yet. Have you checked out Freebooksy? I get a newsletter from them daily with free book offers, and one from Bargainbooksy with discounted book offers.

message 4: by Michelle, Too many books, too little time! (new)

Irene wrote: "Michelle wrote: "I can't help myself, but today I just discovered that on Amazon Confucius Cat Says by P.R. Mason is free today for Kindle.
I can never go past cute and humourous animal book..."

Irene, no I haven't tried out those book sites before. I'll have to go and have a look I think!

message 5: by Michelle, Too many books, too little time! (new)

Just found out today that a lot of the classics are free at the moment for Kindle.

http://www.amazon.com/Frankenstein-eb...

There's Frankenstein, Dracula, Jekyll & Hyde, The War of the Worlds and many others!
Great if you've always wanted to catch up on some of these like me.

message 6: by Michelle, Too many books, too little time! (new)

Currently the really cute book Why Kimba Saved The World Why Kimba Saved The World (Cats in the Mirror, #1) by Meg Welch Dendler is free to download on Goodreads just by clicking the download ebook link in the green bar under the book description.

The ebook of the sequel, "Vacation Hiro," is already available at amazon.com, and the paperback will up up by Nov. 15th.

http://amzn.to/1aurJ0B

I've had it on my TBR for ages but haven't gotten to read it yet :-)