Pretty Little Liars discussion

SPOILERS INSIDE!! REDCOAT!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 99 comments Hey guys! DO NOT CONTINUE READING UNLESS YOU WATCHED THE EPISODE: "Bring Down the Hoe"
UNLESS YOU WANT A MAJOR SPOILER.

well, we know who redcoat is now! the evil evil evil CeCe!!! who knew it all along? so do you think CeCe killed Wilden?

Maggie .:*Adrian's Soulmate*:. | 12 comments I knew all along! My friend and I figured it out like halfway through season 3! Because *spoiler* in the books, Ali has a twin named Courtney. Courtney was the Ali that Aria, Hanna, Spencer, and Emily knew as Ali, and the real Ali went to the mental hospital where Courtney was supposed to be. And Courtney starts with C, like for Cece. And Drake, and DiLaurentis

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 99 comments ahhh that's a good one by the producers!! wow nice call!! I didn't even notice that!!

Maggie .:*Adrian's Soulmate*:. | 12 comments And *spoiler* Real Ali killed Courtney, who was Ali to the liars.

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 99 comments yeah I know what happens lol

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments I think that Ali/Courtney is still alive. I hope she is!

message 7: by Tatem (new)

Tatem | 51 comments it also can be cece drake

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 99 comments it is cece.. didn't they reveal it last night?

message 9: by Iliyan (new)

Iliyan (iltrifonov) | 5 comments Well, I think there's someone else too. Perhaps A's messing with CeCe as well (remember how in the end Cece's doll was placed next to liars' ones. IMO there's more to the story ^^

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 99 comments was that ceces doll or Mona's doll? I wasn't paying close attention

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments I thought it was Mona's.
I don't think that they'd reveal Red Coat quite yet. :D
Plus, Cece doesn't have much of a history with Toby, so why would she be messing with him and his mom? Alison, however, does.

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments From a website thing:

Why CeCe may not be Red Coat

The writers are trying really hard to make it seem like CeCe is Red Coat, meaning she probably isn't. She's very obvious.
Red Coat is now the main antagonist. CeCe is a new character. It is unknown why she would be the Liars biggest threat.
Janel said we will find out who Red Coat is in 4x12. Since CeCe is already a suspect, she probably isn't Red Coat.
CeCe is seen to be in a black hoodie, and black gloves in "Bring Down the Hoe". This means she is an A-Team member, shes probably not Red Coat.

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments Apparently the writers "aren't exploring" the option of Courtney! :(

message 14: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments However, they've always tried to mislead everyone and such.

Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~  | 99 comments really! who do you think it is then?

message 16: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments I'm not really sure. Not Cece, but we probably won't know for a little while.

message 17: by Iliyan (new)

Iliyan (iltrifonov) | 5 comments Agreed

message 18: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments Ooh! I think Cece might just be an employee of Redcoat, since the writers/producers wouldn't make it so obvious. Like, they try to make you think one thing, then drop another bomb.
Also, Redcoat could be staying with Cece, which explains the red coat and who she was on the phone with.

Is there any connection to the Season 4 poster, where the girls are wearing red trench coats?

Maggie .:*Adrian's Soulmate*:. | 12 comments Julia wrote: "I thought it was Mona's.
I don't think that they'd reveal Red Coat quite yet. :D
Plus, Cece doesn't have much of a history with Toby, so why would she be messing with him and his mom? Alison, howe..."

True, Cece doesn't have a history with Toby, while Alison does. But remember, "Courtney" was a patient at Radley at the same time Toby's mom was. And if Cece and Ali are twins, wouldn't Cece sort of make Toby and his mom her business? Because they are twins, and it's sort of (this isn't the right word but) avenging her sister. I don't know. Just a thought.

message 20: by Julia (new)

Julia  (juliavdc) | 64 comments Yeah. It could be anything!

message 21: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten Breden (I3JustinBieber) | 10 comments Yes Ali is alive

message 22: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Sasha Tommo~the way of the wind~ wrote: "Hey guys! DO NOT CONTINUE READING UNLESS YOU WATCHED THE EPISODE: "Bring Down the Hoe"
UNLESS YOU WANT A MAJOR SPOILER.

I already always knew cece was redcoat

well, we know who redcoat is now! the evil evil evil CeCe!!! ..."