dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simon (new)

Simon Okill (tassyoneill) | 52 comments Simon Okill
Luna Sanguis
Paranormal Romance
10 copies
All formats inc. Smashwords coupon
Description:
Paris 1925. A young woman is nearing her Eternal Vampire state as her birthday approaches. She is held captive by the hybrid vampire she created and slowly drained of her pure blood to keep his addiction in check. She outwits him and escapes to a chateau in the hope of reaching maturity. But he follows her unmistakable scent and massacres all that dare protect his supply of Eternal blood.
She awakens in a tiny room trapped and defenceless with amnesia, but something deep in her subconscious yearns to be set free by the next full moon – the date of her Eternal Birthday.
Her true self, Eternal, emerges in brief flashes of awareness to protect her from the horrors of this terrifying prison. Desperate, she forges an alliance with her true love, a gorgeous young doctor treating her.
But her nemesis is out there somewhere, relishing the hunt for her blood – and nothing will stop him from becoming Eternal.

message 2: by Shelley (new)

Shelley Fletcher (supernaturalbiotch) | 17 comments I would definitely be interested as vampires is my specialty I'll leave an honest review here and Amazon or wherever one is necessary just send epub format to shelleydawn2929@gmail.com

message 3: by Carissa (new)

Carissa (carissavieira) | 7 comments I would love to read and I'll leave an honest review.
carissavieira@gmail.com

message 4: by Shirley (new)

Shirley Cuypers I would love to read it because I'm addicted to vampires! shirleycuypers@hotmail.be

message 5: by Shirley (new)

Shirley Cuypers And I'll leave a honest review!

message 6: by Simon (new)

Simon Okill (tassyoneill) | 52 comments Shelley wrote: "I would definitely be interested as vampires is my specialty I'll leave an honest review here and Amazon or wherever one is necessary just send epub format to shelleydawn2929@gmail.com" hope you love it.

message 7: by Simon (new)

Simon Okill (tassyoneill) | 52 comments Carissa wrote: "I would love to read and I'll leave an honest review.
carissavieira@gmail.com"
sent just now Carissa

message 8: by Simon (new)

Simon Okill (tassyoneill) | 52 comments Shirley wrote: "And I'll leave a honest review!" thank you Shirley sent just now.

message 9: by Shelley (new)

Shelley Fletcher (supernaturalbiotch) | 17 comments Hey Shirley I'm hooked on vampires too do u have any good suggestions I'm reading this book now but always up for NeW recommendations