The Sword and Laser discussion

Podcasts > Hey where's the podcast?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom, Supreme Laser (new)

Tom Merritt (tommerritt) | 1149 comments Mod
Sorry everyone. Veronica enticed me to come to SF to see a baseball game and celebrate her late birthday. So no audio ep this week. We'll record one next Tuesday and the. A DragonCon one after that so no lack of eps just a longer break.

We also have a couple author interviews cooking (separate from Dragon*Con) so you'll a get a few extra Eps too!

Check out the authors questions section. We have one posted already and we'll announce the other as soon as it's confirmed.

message 2: by Jane (new)

Jane Higginson | 163 comments how dare you guys be off having fun that's not related to podcasting....just kidding! Hope V had a great birthday and you both enjoyed the b'ball game. Looking forward to hearing you guys next week :)

message 3: by Veronica, Supreme Sword (last edited Aug 21, 2013 01:59PM) (new)

Veronica Belmont (veronicabelmont) | 1671 comments Mod
Go Giants! And also Red Sox!

Edit: But mostly the Giants.

message 4: by Jane (new)

Jane Higginson | 163 comments Veronica wrote: "Go Giants! And also Red Sox!

Edit: But mostly the Giants."

Being in the uk I'm afraid I know very little when it comes to baseball but to show my support - go giants!!

message 5: by Ty (new)

Ty Wilson (ShatterStar66) | 165 comments Veronica wrote: "Go Giants! And also Red Sox!

Edit: But mostly the Giants."

As a life-long Dodger fan, I cannot support this.

message 6: by Paul (last edited Aug 21, 2013 10:05PM) (new)

Paul Harmon (thesaint08d) | 639 comments Go Pirates and Red Sox ...and anybody playing against the Yankees :)

ANYWAY...can we get a jump on the September pick I need time to procure it :D so please announce as I'm in a limbo on whether to start a new group of books or wait to hear from Major Tom.

P.S. Enjoyed the SF signal appearance.

message 7: by Rob, Roberator (new)

Rob (robzak) | 6756 comments Mod
Paul wrote: "ANYWAY...can we get a jump on the September pick I need time to procure it :D so please announce as I'm in a limbo on whether to start a new group of books or wait to hear from Major Tom.."

This please!

message 8: by AndrewP (new)

AndrewP (andrewca) | 2471 comments Jane wrote: "Being in the uk I'm afraid I know very little when it comes to baseball but to show my support - go giants!!"

In the UK Baseball is known as Rounders :)

message 9: by terpkristin (new)

terpkristin | 4132 comments HAH! I was wondering, but figured I just had my weeks confused!!!

Also, I think the Giants won that game. But as a Red Sox fan, I'm happy they took 2 of 3. ;) I'm disappointed V is now a Giants fan, though... >:)

message 10: by Mark (new)

Mark (mndrew) | 31 comments Um, Yea, sportsball! Have some GiantDog's on me.

message 11: by Tim (new)

Tim | 380 comments Go Go Gadget?

Ruth (tilltab) Ashworth | 1861 comments AndrewP wrote: "Jane wrote: "Being in the uk I'm afraid I know very little when it comes to baseball but to show my support - go giants!!"

In the UK Baseball is known as Rounders :)"

Similar, but different game. Rounders I understand, but baseball has me scratching my head wondering what on earth is going on.

But yay for Red Sox...because I am wearing red socks right now, and they are awesome, and also, giants sound dangerous, so I maybe just want to stay away from them. I mean, even if you are not overly fond of red socks, they are unlikely to do anyone harm (failing some kind of allergy to the material and that is hardly the fault of the socks) and would even help to keep feet nice and toasty in the winter, and red socks could even be good and christmasy. I mean, my socks aren't all that christmasy, but maybe I will buy some when the time comes. Then I will have christmasy red socks, which are surely better to have around than dubious giants...unless there is some kind of war and the giants are on your side, in which case...

Yeah, sport.

message 13: by Mohrravvian (new)

Mohrravvian | 99 comments I agree... jump on September pick please!

message 14: by Michele (new)

Michele | 1154 comments Sept pick has already been announced in the general forum - The Demolished Man by A. Bester

message 15: by Noah (new)

Noah Sturdevant (noahksturdevant) | 173 comments SFF fans that like sports? Please, some of us are trying to uphold stereotypes here and you are RUINING IT for us!

message 16: by Casey (new)

Casey | 654 comments Baseball used to be beautiful.