Robinson Runaways discussion

New York City > Fire Island Pines Beach

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by somebody, Who has a hard time getting a life outside of the interweb (new)

somebody | 225 comments Mod
Fire Island Pines Beach

description

description

message 2: by squirrel-cheeks (last edited Aug 23, 2013 11:43PM) (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments Mack smiled, "Yep were here" she said happily. getting out. Mack smiled the fresh sea air. with a sweet smiled she started to get something out of the car.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay quickly took off his jeans and shirt. He walked around car to where Mack was getting something out the car in his trunks. "What you doing?" He asked.

message 4: by squirrel-cheeks (last edited Aug 23, 2013 11:52PM) (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments "Getting a towel" with a smile, "lets go" she said sweetly heading for the water. With a full on smile, and reached the water.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Okay." Jay nodded. He followed Mack to the water, smiling.

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments Mack looked at the water and started to walk more into it, "Does it feel good" she said softly looking over her shoulder at him.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay nodded. "Yeah it's nice." He said and walked over next to her.

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments Mack dove under water and then cam back up next to him, "Feels great" she said softly, looking at him.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay grinned and moved some of Mack's hair from her face. "Even better now." He teased.

message 10: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments Mack smiled, "Really" she said sweetly. She looked into his eyes and melted, and looked at him, smiling, she couldn't stop.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Really." Jay said nodding. He leaned down and kissed Mack gently.

message 12: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments Mack kissed him back still covered in salt water. She looked down and then into his eyes again. She leaned back and smiled.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay looked back into Mack's eyes. "You have beautiful eyes." He said softly.

message 14: by squirrel-cheeks (last edited Aug 24, 2013 02:30PM) (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments "Has do you" she said smiling at him with her hair still wet. "So what now" she asked him smiling away.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay smiled. "Well we could swim maybe?" He suggested with a grin.

message 16: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments Mack nodded and went under water, she opened her eyes to see something in the water, she went back up, and looked at him, "I think theirs something under us, not like a animal but jewelery" she said looking at him smile.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay nodded. "That's cool. Should we pick it up?" He asked her.

message 18: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments "I think so" she said going back down and getting it up. SH]he got back up and opened the locket i9n her hand.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "That's a pretty locket." Jay said softly. "What's inside it?" he asked Mack.

message 20: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments " a Picture, That's my.... that's my mum" she said softly, looking in to it, She tried to see it better to make sure, it was her mum. Mack looked at him.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay looked back at her. "Your mum?" He asked softly. He looked at the picture inside the locket.

message 22: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments Mack nodded softly, "I have a picture just like that at home, of her" she said looking at him, and showing it to him.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "You look like her a bit." Jay said after looking at the picture.

message 24: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments Mack smiled, "just forget about it she grew up here it isn't weird, she would have lost it" she said put her hand on it and closed it.

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "It's really pretty looking." Jay said softly. "The locket I mean. The picture is too. But... I'm going to shut up now."

message 26: by squirrel-cheeks (last edited Aug 25, 2013 02:19PM) (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments "Don't worry I know I have not compaction, Shes dead" she said putting it on not to lose it. She looked down at it and smiled.

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay smiled. "Don't ever worry about that. You're the one I love." He said and wrapped his arms around her.

message 28: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments Mack blushed and looked up at him and smiled. "I know, because your the only one I love" she said kissing him softly.

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "I'm glad to hear." Jay said playfully. He tickled her sides and smiled down at her.

message 30: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments "Stop it" she said playfully not wanting it to end, she smiled at him laughing with her teeth showing. Mack looking at him, and started laughing again.

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay laughed with Mack. He stopped tickling her and put her on his back. "Hold on tight." He said before diving into the water.

message 32: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments Mack holed on and holed her breath as she saw he lower down. Mack looked under the water with a smile, looking at fish go by.

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay surfaced again and took a deep breath. He could only hold his breath for so long before he started to need oxygen again.

message 34: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments Mack smiled as they got up, she looked at him, and gave him a light kiss on the cheek, he locket still dangling.

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay smiled and pointed at the locket. "What do you want to do with it?" He asked Mack softly.

message 36: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments "I don't know" she said looking at it then putting it on her neck, and making it stiff. Mack smiled, "What do you want to do" she asked him looking at him.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay smiled. "I dunno. What do you want to do?" he asked.

message 38: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments "I don't know thats why I asked you" she said with a smile, getting off his back and looking into his eyes. She looked around for something to do but nothing looked good to her.

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay laughed. "We could chill on the beach?" He suggested. "Make sandcastles." He grinned.

message 40: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments "Ok, But mine will be bigger" she said moving toured the sand with a smile. She smiled at her locket on her heart and thought of her mum.

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Not a chance." Jay called back to her from where he was already standing on the sand. "Mine will be bigger than yours." He teased her.

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ...

message 43: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments ((Sorry))

"Bring it" she said going on the ground, and smiling getting the sand up to make a pillar, she smiled and looked at his and smiled. Mack's necklace started to hit her arms but she did not pay attention.

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay laughed and started making his castle. He glanced over at Mack's and grinned. He would make a better castle, or at least he hoped he would.

message 45: by squirrel-cheeks (last edited Aug 30, 2013 06:43PM) (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments Mack smiled, she started on a next pillar. Mack smiled, "See it looks amazing" she said brightly looking at him smile.

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Jay laughed and finished his castle. He had stuck shells and stuff on it, but Mack's unfinished one still looked better.

message 47: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments Mack smiled as she got done. She looked at his and smiled. She looked at hers then his and could not decide if she was done.

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "You finished yet?" Jay asked Mack as he stretched out on the sand.

message 49: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks | 901 comments "I think so.." she said softly looking at him and smiling and then the sand castle, she looked at him and nodded.

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Cool." Jay said. He looked at the two sandcastles. "You win, yours is better." He said with a shrug.

« previous 1 3