Fans of Amish Fiction discussion

Book Giveaways > e-book giveaways

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rosebud (last edited Aug 21, 2013 12:47PM) (new)

Rosebud (amishchristianromances) | 44 comments My friends, Sarah Price, Author of Amish Fiction and
Whoopie Pie Pam Jarrell, are giving away a kindle edition of their new book, The Divine Secrets of The Whoopie Pie Sisters - Book One - An Amish Christian Trilogy

There are 6 copies to give away, the first 6 persons to reply to this thread and express their interest to discuss the book after reading it will get the free e-book via Amazon. So, you need to have an Amazon account to receive the e-book.

I hope you are as excited as I am!

Good luck everyone!

message 2: by Janet (new)

Janet | 153 comments I would like a copy please and be happy to review it.

message 3: by Lorie (new)

Lorie | 1324 comments Mod
I am interested.

message 4: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (goodreadscombarbara_beers) | 1554 comments Mod
I would love a copy to review.

message 5: by Rhonda Gayle (new)

Rhonda Gayle | 17 comments I would love this too!

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa conner (ptl44lmc) | 99 comments I would love to read these books!

message 7: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (creativecountry0407gmailcom) | 1090 comments Me too! I hope I'm not too late to get this. If not, at it's probably only $.99.

message 8: by Tina (new)

Tina I have my copy but haven't started it yet
Blessings, Tina

message 9: by Rosebud (new)

Rosebud (amishchristianromances) | 44 comments Thank you Janet, Lorie, Barbara Ann, Rhonda Gayle, Lisa and Natalie for expressing your interest in reading and reviewing this book, I really appreciate it. Kindly pm me your amazon email addresses so I can send you the e-book. Yay!

Thanks, Tina!

message 10: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (creativecountry0407gmailcom) | 1090 comments I think I will just buy it at some point so I'm not jeopardizing my safety in any way. Sorry about this.

message 11: by Becky (new)

Becky | 24 comments I would be happy to review this.

message 12: by Rhonda Gayle (new)

Rhonda Gayle | 17 comments Thanks! I sent you a private message with my email, Rosebud.

message 13: by Rosebud (new)

Rosebud (amishchristianromances) | 44 comments Natalie wrote: "I think I will just buy it at some point so I'm not jeopardizing my safety in any way. Sorry about this."

No problem, Natalie.

message 14: by Rosebud (new)

Rosebud (amishchristianromances) | 44 comments Becky wrote: "I would be happy to review this."

Thank you, Becky. Since Natalie decided to buy the e-book instead, I'm giving you the copy that's supposed to be for her. :) Kindly pm me your amazon email address so I can go ahead and send you the e-book.

message 15: by Rosebud (new)

Rosebud (amishchristianromances) | 44 comments Rhonda Gayle wrote: "Thanks! I sent you a private message with my email, Rosebud."

Thank you, Rhonda! Sent you the e-book. :)

message 16: by Rhonda Gayle (new)

Rhonda Gayle | 17 comments thank you, Rosebud! I got it and read it and reviewed it! love it!

message 17: by Rosebud (new)

Rosebud (amishchristianromances) | 44 comments Rhonda Gayle wrote: "thank you, Rosebud! I got it and read it and reviewed it! love it!"

You're welcome, Rhonda! Thanks as well! I read your blog post and your review, it's awesome! My friends Sarah Price and Pam Jarrell loved it also and they were happy you love the book!

message 18: by Rhonda Gayle (new)

Rhonda Gayle | 17 comments yes, Pam sent me a lovely message!

message 19: by Kim (new)

Kim (k_wheeler) | 6 comments I came across a free Kindle book and wanted to share what I have received for free. Enjoy!
'Inescapable (Road to Kingdom Book #1)' by Nancy Mehl via amazonkindle 'http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0073UNAZC/r...'