Janet Tronstad - Dry Creek & Other Stories discussion

Win copy of White Christmas in Dry Creek

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 1207 comments Mod
I just posted a Goodreads Giveaway for my October book, White Christmas in Dry Creek.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17...

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan Thank you Janet! On my way..........

message 3: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 252 comments thanks Janet, Christmas stories are great to read, so ready for another Dry Creek tale...

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahrichmond98) | 25 comments Thanks Janet, I just entered!

message 5: by Martha (new)

Martha (bookmark_it) Oh, good! A new Return to Dry Creek book! I just entered.

message 6: by Judy (new)

Judy | 277 comments I'm in.

message 7: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 148 comments I entered. Thanks for letting us know. I always love your books!

message 8: by Judy (new)

Judy | 277 comments Barbara wrote: "I entered. Thanks for letting us know. I always love your books!"
Hi Barb, hope your school year is or will be great this year. Seems the summer flew by.

message 9: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 148 comments Judy wrote:
Hi Barb, hope your school year is or will be great this year. Seems the summer flew by."

Hi,Judy! Yes, my school year is going very well so far, and I have a wonderful class! I'm still getting used to being so busy, though.

message 10: by Wanda (new)

Wanda (booklover_54) | 179 comments Just finished my copy of White Christmas in Dry Creek and as always it was wonderful!!!
Wish you could write one a week lol
Thank you for blessing us with Dry Creek. There is always some lesson to be learned or reminded of.
Thank You for being the blessing you are.

message 11: by JanetTronstad (new)

Oh, wow, Wanda, that's fast!! Glad you liked the story. so did I.

message 12: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 252 comments Wanda wrote: "Just finished my copy of White Christmas in Dry Creek and as always it was wonderful!!!
Wish you could write one a week lol
Thank you for blessing us with Dry Creek. There is always some lesson to..."

"LIKE"

message 13: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments Janet, I've been looking SO forward to your next Dry Creek book! I've missed hanging out there :) I need a cool place to even think about as it's a little warm in Oregon at the moment!

Barb - so glad school is going well. My daughter's 3rd grade class is a challenge this year only because of what one teacher did to her from last year! But, she'll be ok!

message 14: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 614 comments entered thanks Janet

message 15: by Nina (new)

Nina | 126 comments thank you!!

message 16: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 287 comments Me, too!

message 17: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 136 comments Thanks Janet! I just went over and entered, sounds like a great book! =)

message 18: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 53 comments I entered, thanks Janet

message 19: by Donna (new)

Donna (donna_mccoy) | 12 comments I am entered Janet. Thanks for another Dry Creek book.
Donna

message 20: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Eberly (kathyeberly) | 218 comments I entered too! Can't wait to read it!

message 21: by Connie (new)

Connie | 21 comments Hi! I entered to win as well. :) Thanks for the giveaway!

message 22: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments Janet, you sure have a lot of fans! The ones who DO win are going to be very, very happy! :)

message 23: by JanetTronstad (new)

:)) - thanks, Valri!

message 24: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments That's why you are a best-selling author and a fantastic person to boot!

message 25: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathae) | 26 comments Thank you! I just entered.

message 26: by JanetTronstad (new)

I shouldn't say anything yet, but just between us here I plan to send out a free copy of White Christmas in Dry Creek to each of you here if you don't win one of the 3 on Goodreads. I have to wait until I get back from my trip to Montana and then Chicago (for the taping) -- so we'll talk about it then.

message 27: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments See, that's why you are a fantastic person, Janet! When are you going to Montana again? How are your parents doing these days?

message 28: by JanetTronstad (new)

Valri -- I leave on Thursday to go to Montana. My father's 88th birthday is September 2. Then on September 6 I fly to Chigao to meet Jillian and we do our day of taping for the television show on September 7, It will be a whirlwind!

message 29: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments My daughter-in-law's birthday is the 2nd also! I will now think of you father on that day too! How nice that you can be together on his birthday. So fun to think that your Chicago time with Jillian is getting closer. Can't believe how fast it is coming. When we talked in Spokane it seemed so far away!

message 30: by JanetTronstad (new)

I know, Valri -- now it's getting so close I'm nervous!!

message 31: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments You and Jillian have each other to lean on so I know you will both be great! Sure wish all of us could be there to cheer you on!

message 32: by Nina (new)

Nina | 126 comments thank you, that is so very sweet of you, have a safe trip.

message 33: by JanetTronstad (new)

I wish you could all be there for the taping, too. If I was rich, I'd fly you all in for moral support. alas,I'm not --

message 34: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 148 comments Janet, if it is Saturday, September 7th I could probably come, if you still want people there. I sent you a private message. I would love to see you again!

message 35: by JanetTronstad (new)

I replied to your message, Barbara! You're so kind -- hoping it works out for you to come!

message 36: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 614 comments Would be there in a minute if I could.

message 37: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments You and me both, Jenny!

message 38: by JanetTronstad (new)

I know you would Ausjenny and Valri!! You can be with us in spirit even if you're not physically there.

message 39: by Wanda (new)

Wanda (booklover_54) | 179 comments Talk about winners !!! Anyone who picks up a Dry Creek book is always a winner.
Not just Dry Creek but they are my favorites.
Thanks for the dedication...wish I could have done more but we will all meet again one day.

message 40: by Melody (new)

Melody | 304 comments You will have to have a thread here about it, then we can be as close as possible. :) Sure excited for you. I hope you get to see Barb again, miss you Barbara!

message 41: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 148 comments I miss you, too, Melody!

message 42: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments We definitely have to have a Thanksgiving dinner at Melody's house - NOT at Thanksgiving time! We all miss each other too much. Too "bad" Spokane was too much fun - now we want to be together all the time!

message 43: by JanetTronstad (new)

Melody -- I'm sure Jillian or I will post here when we get a minute in Chicago (assuming we have internet connections).

Valri -- too true!

message 44: by Melody (new)

Melody | 304 comments Oh good Janet! I so am cheering you both on! So much in fact, you might even feel like I am there... :)

Indeed Valri! The good thing about such connections and wanting to be together is we absolutely will make sure it happens again! And that keeps me going far more than you might realize! :)

message 45: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments I do realize it, Melody, because it keeps me going too!

message 46: by Paula (new)

Paula I absolutely love the cover of this book, Janet! :)

message 47: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 136 comments JanetTronstad wrote: "I shouldn't say anything yet, but just between us here I plan to send out a free copy of White Christmas in Dry Creek to each of you here if you don't win one of the 3 on Goodreads. I have to wait ..."

Thanks so much Janet! I love the Dry Creek series.
Have a safe trip!

message 48: by Sally (new)

Sally | 7 comments I have entered! Love your books!
tscmshupe [at] pemtel [dot] net

message 49: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (littlemom) | 1 comments JanetTronstad wrote: "I just posted a Goodreads Giveaway for my October book, White Christmas in Dry Creek.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17..."

Thanks Janet I love the entire Dry Creek series. Just entered the contest

Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) | 6 comments Thank you, I entered! I am reading Snowflakes for Dry Creek right now and loving it :)

« previous 1