Christian Young Adult Books discussion

A Future And A Hope

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Craig (new)

Craig Dressler (craigdressler) | 18 comments Mod
In Jeremiah God says, "I know the plans I have for you, plans for a future and a hope, plans for good and not for evil..." If times get tough, it is good to meditate on that verse and how much God loves you.

message 2: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cynthiattoney) Hi! I've been a member for a while but this is my first time commenting. I love that biblical quote!

My novels for teens show some tough situations but always offer hope, along with some humor.

]The first two books of my series for girls released! The main character is 14. Book one was originally tilted Bird Face but is now 8 Notes to a Nobody. It addresses bullying, eating disorders, imperfect families, and teen suicide.

Book two, 10 Steps to Girlfriend Status, blurb: A Cajun family secret, two very different boys [one deaf], and a fight to keep a grandmother’s love—who would’ve guessed that looking through old photo albums could get Wendy into so much trouble?

This story uses humor and hope to address issues of adapting to a blended family, having a loved one suffering from Alzheimer’s, and struggling through that first innocent romantic relationship.