What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > Woman has the name "Max" tattooed on her butt /s

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda Robertson | 13 comments Part of a series, the woman was involved with a bad boy biker when she was a teenager. He leaves, she has his name tattooed on her butt. She marries and has children, after her husband dies, "Max" returns to the neighborhood and they become involved again. He asks her to marry him, but she just wants to have a relationship. Her daughter, also a character in the series catches them together.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
Rhonda I moved your thread down to Unsolved since you will get more views down there.

message 3: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments Maybe, Born to Be Wild Born to Be Wild by Patti Berg from the Remington Family series http://www.goodreads.com/series/91457...

If not, when did you read this book?

message 4: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda Robertson | 13 comments This is very close, but the woman in question was an older woman, perhaps late 40s or early 50s as she had a couple of grown children. But thanks, I want to read this series now.

message 5: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (last edited Aug 24, 2013 05:50PM) (new)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 10 comments Only His (Fool's Gold, #6) by Susan Mallery by Susan Mallery

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 10 comments The book is about her daughter, vut that part is in there.

message 7: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda Robertson | 13 comments Jackie, I can't thank you enough...you kept me from being sent to a mental institution. It is the Susan Mallery Fool's Gold series. What can I say? You are a genius!!!!!! Thanks again!

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 10 comments No problem, glad to help!