Interracial and African American Paranormal discussion

Yea ... M.I.A.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope to see you back XD

message 2: by Tank (new)

Tank Deva wrote: "I apologize for not being a part of the group. I've been working 6 days a week and I start school on Monday. Not to mention ... My Kindle broke itself and I haven't gotten another one yet. LAWD ......"

Your Kindle!?!?! Did they administer life support? How are you coping? and Is there a support group in your area? LOL

message 3: by Tyhitia (new)

Tyhitia | 33 comments Deva,

We'll be here when you get back.

I don't own a Kindle, or anything like it, so I can't relate. Lol.

message 4: by Starapple (new)

Starapple (starappleakaafrobyte) | 12 comments If the kindle is still in warranty Amazon will replace it for free (if it was/is a Kindle fault that is).

Paganalexandria  | 18 comments Deva wrote: "No. I've had it for 3 years. All they could do was give me a discount on a refurb. :-(

I've been shaking and crying regularly since it broke lol. I also have very odd dreams when i don't read eve..."

Did you get that black line? That happened to my first one because it got smushed in my purse. If you have a smart phone, you can download the kindle ap to your phone to tide you over.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 200 comments I'm sorry about your Kindle, Deva. Mine broke back in January and it sucked, but I really love my Kindle Fire. Take it easy and don't wear yourself out, dear.

message 7: by Tamara (new)

Tamara | 7 comments So sorry about the Kindle. I would be crying and taking anti-anxiety pills.

message 8: by Paganalexandria (last edited Sep 10, 2013 06:09PM) (new)

Paganalexandria  | 18 comments Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "I'm sorry about your Kindle, Deva. Mine broke back in January and it sucked, but I really love my Kindle Fire. Take it easy and don't wear yourself out, dear."

Danielle, I originally replaced my old one with the PaperWhite. Earlier this year I bought the Fire with plans to upgrade. It didn't work out that way because I still prefer reading on the Paperwhite. I just use my Fire to play games on screen bigger than my phone. LOL

message 9: by Ezinwanyi (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere Sorry Deva.
But at least you are physically ok. I cried about my kindle too so I get it.