1 x 1's > Caramel Cat and Melanie.j

Comments Showing 1-50 of 210 (210 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Hey!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hi!

message 3: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Hey! So my plot ideas right now are going to be simple, but they will get more complex the longer we RP I promise!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

sure. um, could u explain the plot i little first?

message 5: by Caramel Cat (last edited Aug 21, 2013 08:28AM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Yeah I was about to do that. :)

we can do a crime ring and a cop who is trying to stop the crime but ends up falling in love with like gang boss and, although hates what cop does as falling in love with the gang boss. He then finds himself helping gang boss out of love.

We can also do a little red ridding hood and wolf RP where the wolf is a slave to little red ridding hood and she is mean and kick ass. Or she can be slave...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! COuld we do the crime one?

message 7: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Sure! Okay you want to be gang boss or cop?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

um cop please:)

message 9: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Okay girl or boy?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

um girl.

message 11: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Okay I'll start making him. You don't mind anime pics do you?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

nope:)

message 13: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Okay!

message 14: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Name: Ryuu Hiroshi

Appearance:

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo...

Personality: He is very smart and cunning. He is a playing around the ladies and tries to seduce them. He is often seen smoking, and doesn't care if it's bad for his heath though he only smokes one a day. He is skilled with a gun and isn't scared to kill. He is head of a gang and likes the power. He doesn't have a real job, but gets enough cash since he get a 30% of everyone's profits when they steal.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome!!!!

message 16: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Thank you!

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 22, 2013 08:45AM) (new)

Name: Tyra icewood
Appearance: it 5'8 with a slender build. Has guys flirting with almost anywhere she goes. She has dark midnight eyes. And long dark brown hair. Has pretty facial features. And an olive skin tone.
Personality: she's intelligent and funny, in a sarcastic sort of way. She works hard at her job, and doesn't like getting easily distracted. She is competitive and sort of a hot- shot. She enjoys flirting and playing with guys, but doesn't take relationships that seriously.

message 18: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Cool ready to start?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

sure but only for a bit. u ppost first:)

message 20: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((okay))

((They should meet at a club XD))

Ryuu was relaxing at his gang's hideout he was going to find a lady and have fun that night. He was dressing up nice and had a pack of cigarettes. He could go out because nobody on the police force had a description of what he looked like.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyra walked out of the police station dead tired. God I need a drink she thought to herself. She entered a club which was quiet packed. She went up to the bar and placed her order. She turned around and noticed some drunk peole starting a fight, she smirked to herself

message 22: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu walked in a broke up the fight. He then saw Trya and knew she was the one. He then walked over and sat down next to her slyly and ordered a beer.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyra ignored the hottie that came and sat beside her and took a sip of her drink, she was used to this daily encounter.

message 24: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu then said, "Hello I'm Ryan." He stuck out his hand. He then added, "I'm not trying to hit on you for your info you just seemed lonely."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah Tyra thought, i like it that way. But she shook his hand
"Tyra, and nice to meet you" She took her hand back and studied his face. He was good-looking in that bad boy sort of way, someone who her parents would not let her date. But she figured she could just play with him now.
"I don't think I've seen you around here, what do you do?" she inquired

message 26: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu then said, "I work a part time job at Wendy's it's not the best job, but it pays the bill, so I don't mind. I would work somewhere else, but it's hard to get jobs right now. So what do you do?" He wasn't lying when he said he worked at Wendy's though.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyra nodded
" officer in the training" she said smiling

message 28: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu then nodded, "Nice to know."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyra smirked. People never took her seriously as a cop. Until they have to deal with her.

message 30: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu then asked, "Do you want to dance?" He didn't come to watch people dance.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyra grinned.
"Sure why not" she walked over and got lost in the crowd.

message 32: by Caramel Cat (last edited Aug 22, 2013 08:46AM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu then followed her and tried to find her in the crowd, but it seemed hopeless.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 22, 2013 08:48AM) (new)

Tyra walked up behind him and grabbed his hand
"you gonna dance or what?" she asked smiling

message 34: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu was surprise to feel someone grab his hand and the turned it Trya. He then smiled, "Yeah." He then put his hands to her waist and began to dance with her.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

They danced together for a while. Tyra liked the feel of his arms on her waist, and pressed in closer to him.

message 36: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu then moved closer to her smiling. He then began to move one hand to her butt.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyra tensed a bit, and then pulled back
" oh no, we are not going there" she walked off the dance floor

message 38: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu then followed her and shrugged saying, "Don't get mad at least I tried." He then followed her and said, "Sorry Tyra."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyra turned around.
"Are you really?, look I don't mind having some fun with you, but lets just take it slow"

message 40: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu then said with hands up, "Okay slow sorry." He knew then he wouldn't have her in bed tonight.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyra looked around
"I'm bored, you wanna go to the park" It was almost midnight but she didn't want to go home yet.

message 42: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu then nodded, "Sounds good." He then took her hand and said, "Let's go." He then began to lead her out of the bar.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She let him take her out. They walked for a bit and entered the park.
"Lets go there" she said pointing to a place behind a tree. It had a hidden view from everyone else there.

message 44: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu then said, "Okay." He then lead her to behind the tree and looked at her.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"What" she asked seeing him look at her

message 46: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu then asked, "So why are we here?" He then pulled out a cigarette and began to smoke it after lighting it with his lighter. He then put it in his mouth and took a drag saying, "Sorry I smoke. You don't mind do you?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyra sat down and patted the ground near her, making some room for him to sit.
"I don't mind" she did but oh well
"Tell stuff about you"

message 48: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu then sat down next to her and asked looking at her curiously, "You want to know things about me?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah" she said turning to look at him
"Your family, interests relationships, you know"

message 50: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ryuu then sighed and took another drag, "I had a lot of relationships that ended up badly. My family is very big. They are scary though."

« previous 1 3 4 5