Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Bulletin Board > Manna-X free for 3 days

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dani (last edited Aug 21, 2013 11:53AM) (new)

Dani Caile (danijcaile) | 16 comments Manna-X is free for 3 days (21-23 August).
Only good things have been said about this book.
Get it while you can :-)
http://www.amazon.com/Manna-X-ebook/d... Manna-X by Dani J Caile

message 2: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 408 comments Going to see about getting a copy. Thanks for setting this offer up. I don't know exactly when I will get to read it yet but when I do I will give it a fair and respectful review. Wish you the best success with your book :o)

message 3: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 408 comments Dani, just wanted to let you know that there was some problem with your link you have set up here. Could be something miss types for the link. Anyway, I was able to open amazon, paste the title into the Kindle search and pick up the free copy that way. Just thought you should know...thanks again for the free book :o)

message 4: by Dani (new)

Dani Caile (danijcaile) | 16 comments Steven wrote: "Dani, just wanted to let you know that there was some problem with your link you have set up here. Could be something miss types for the link. Anyway, I was able to open amazon, paste the title int..."
Thanks for the broken link warning! Somehow the paste took off that last '0'...edited it.
And thanks for downloading it, hope you enjoy it :-)

message 5: by Steven (new)

Steven (tbones) | 408 comments That's what I figured, you're welcome, and thanks for offering this title for free :o)