Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > doctor/nurs in paranormal romance

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡ (jeritaliaryan) | 5 comments anybody know some good books of paranormal romance that involve Doctors or nurses ?
preferably acting in rescue of a paranormal person ...

Danielle (~Dani~) (danibear579) | 75 comments Demonica series by Larissa Ione

Danielle Book Boss (daniellebookboss) Definitely Demonica! They are all medically trained and midday of it is set around the hospital.

Danielle Book Boss (daniellebookboss) I'm mobile midday should be most. Freaking auto correct

♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡ (jeritaliaryan) | 5 comments :-D don't worry - i hate that freaking autocorrect myself - worst enemy ever

anything else except Demonica ?

message 6: by Sandra J (new)

Sandra J Weaver (sandraweaver) | 451 comments Angie Fox has a series set in a PN MASH unit. I'd call it more UF, but it might be your cuppa. I've read the first, and there are two more (one coming out the end of this month).
Immortally Yours (Monster M*A*S*H, #1) by Angie Fox

message 7: by Rox (last edited Aug 21, 2013 04:53AM) (new)

Rox | 69 comments Monster M*a*s*h by Angie Fox

Immortally Yours (Monster M*A*S*H, #1) by Angie Fox Immortally Embraced (Monster M*A*S*H, #2) by Angie Fox Immortally Ever After (Monster M*A*S*H, #3) by Angie Fox

the heroine is a doctor in another dimension where gods and titans fight a never ending war and they recruit humans from this dimension to use as armies

message 8: by Joseph (last edited Aug 21, 2013 06:13AM) (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 216 comments Check out the Edie Spence series by Cassie Alexander. It starts with Nightshifted and is about a human nurse who works in a supernatural hospital treating and falling in love with beings such as vampires, werewolves, and zombies, among others.

message 9: by CJ (new)

CJ | 12 comments J.R. Ward's Lover Unleashed has a male surgeon working on a female vampire.

Danielle Book Boss (daniellebookboss) Christine wrote: "J.R. Ward's Lover Unleashed has a male surgeon working on a female vampire."

Also the h Jane in Lover Unbound is a doctor.

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 839 comments Nightshifted (Edie Spence, #1) by Cassie Alexander Moonshifted (Edie Spence, #2) by Cassie Alexander Shapeshifted (Edie Spence, #3) by Cassie Alexander

I haven't read this series but I have heard it is good.

♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡ (jeritaliaryan) | 5 comments thank - you all :-D
i will be looking into the books
and if anyone has any more suggestions I am looking forward to them :-D

Paganalexandria  | 238 comments I liked Jennifer Armintrout's The Turning (Blood Ties, #1) by Jennifer Armintrout series. The heroine starts out a doctor before hijinks ensue. LOL

message 14: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 493 comments Danielle Cause I'm the Book Boss wrote: "Christine wrote: "J.R. Ward's Lover Unleashed has a male surgeon working on a female vampire."

Also the h Jane in Lover Unbound is a doctor."

& Dr. Manny, Payne's mate.

♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡ (jeritaliaryan) | 5 comments I will be diving trough them all - just started with M*A*S*H ...

just go on :-D ...

message 16: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
The Broken Heart, Oklahoma series has doctors/nurses as some of the main characters in different books. Must Love Lycans is one that has a shrink in the heroine role.

I know that there are others, but can't think of them right now. Sorry, lloonnnggg week.

message 17: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Duvall (dianne_duvall) | 7 comments Lynn Viehl's If Angels Burn If Angels Burn (Darkyn, #1) by Lynn Viehl features a heroine who is a reconstructive surgeon called in to help the hero, who has been disfigured. I think this is the first book in her Darkyn series, which I've enjoyed.

I don't know if it's okay to mention this or not, but the heroine in Phantom Shadows Phantom Shadows (Immortal Guardians, #3) by Dianne Duvall , the third book in my Immortal Guardians series, is a doctor who is searching for a cure for the virus that infects immortals and vampires. She's introduced in the second book, but really shines in this one when she falls in love with the hero, who happens to be the most hated immortal in the world.

I also just started reading Laurann Dohner's Fury Fury (New Species, #1) by Laurann Dohner , which features a nurse. I think it may be paranormal erotica, as opposed to mainstream paranormal romance, but haven't read far enough to be sure. :-)

♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡ (jeritaliaryan) | 5 comments :) i ' ve read "fury" and all orhers out from that series and i loved them
Once you get past that exact feeling the enemies of the "new species" have - this OMG they are animals - they are a goodread for sure.
Some better than others in that serie my favorite was the last one out "moon"

message 19: by Dianne (new)

Dianne Duvall (dianne_duvall) | 7 comments I'm really liking it so far. I think just about every book in the series has hit the NYT Bestseller list. And the author is just the nicest person. :-) I'm so excited to finally be able to start her series!