No Mundanes Allowed discussion

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
This topic is about City of Bones
TMI Movie > The Movie!!! Is coming!!!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Varsha | 1 comments This is actually happening! So freakin excited :D I don't know about the runes but my friend and I are definitely dressing up in black ;)

Aiman Oh.My.God. I'm hyperventilating. I can't wait. 7 hours...for us Aussies...It doesn't seem real.

Aiman I LOVE THE CAST!!!!

Aiman Chloé天赋 Ƨнα∂σωнʋитɛяǤιяℓ ♉ wrote: "The cast is awesome! Jamie is growing on me now, I think he's great for Jace!"

IKR when I first saw him I wasn't too sure about him but now I think he'll be really good.

Claire (alphafemale_wolfqueen) | 5 comments Me and all my BFF'S put runes on; the movie is so good!!!!!!! =D

Aiman Claire wrote: "Me and all my BFF'S put runes on; the movie is so good!!!!!!! =D"

IKR I just watched it yesterday and I half- died! It was superb! OMG I love it! I was mentally screaming all those times when Jamie Campbell Bower spoke his lines :)

Claire (alphafemale_wolfqueen) | 5 comments Aiman wrote:"IKR I just watched it yesterday and I half- died! It was superb! OMG I love it! I was mentally screaming all those times when Jamie Campbell Bower spoke his lines :)"

Hell yes!!!!!
And when the kissing scene happened i almost cried. Dammit that it was her who got to kiss him!!

Aiman Claire wrote: "Aiman wrote:"IKR I just watched it yesterday and I half- died! It was superb! OMG I love it! I was mentally screaming all those times when Jamie Campbell Bower spoke his lines :)"

Hell yes!!!!!
A..."

I know :'(

Ashley (gomj25) | 14 comments It was just so AMAZING!!!!!!! And even though I saw the ending coming I seriously started to tear up. OMG so sad!

Sasha Ivashkov-Herondale-Jackson (aka Clarisse) (sasha101) | 7 comments i live in Australia, and the movie released last Thursday... BUT I HAVE TO WAIT 2 WEEKS TO WATCH IT!!!!

becasue i have exams so i cant go yet... but my friends an I decided to go after school: on the last day of our exams to the theatres and watch it!!!!