Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Totally Off Topic > Urban Fantasy / Paranormal Romance Atmosphere!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽ Rhiannon ✭ Mistwalker ☾ (pnr_list) | 133 comments I read and read and read - in fact, I prefer books to social time - but just immersing myself in the world of urban fantasy isn't really enough. I am always looking for ways to make my space (and life) more in line with my imaginary/book world, if that makes any sense. For example, I have a ton of great candles and spicy incense that I burn when I'm home, and my house is decorated with dark colors and witchy decor. I'm all about cats and night sky paintings and instrumental symphonic gothy playlists.

What do you do to spread that addictive urban fantasy/PNR magic throughout your life?

message 2: by Bisky (new)

Bisky Scribbles (bisky_scribbles) | 19 comments apocalyptic fashion? :3

message 3: by Rachel Annie (new)

Rachel Annie (snapdragoness) You could try listening to some international/world music. The album Seraphim by Irfan, a Bulgarian World Music & Ethereal Wave band, is haunting and mysterious. Music like that might give you the atmosphere you're going for.

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Yep, I make costumes. Periodically my husband complains about how much room they take, but hey, I enjoy making them.