Smoke Mountain (Seekers, #3) Smoke Mountain discussion

smoke mountain

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I just finished reading the book and it's pretty good. I was wondering if Erin Hunter will have cross-species relationships because Toklo and Lusa seem to go well together.

message 2: by Elysa (new) - added it

Elysa :)) I havnt finished it yet!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I have

message 4: by Skye (new)

Skye Rachel wrote: "I just finished reading the book and it's pretty good. I was wondering if Erin Hunter will have cross-species relationships because Toklo and Lusa seem to go well together. "

i think ujack and lusa

message 5: by johanna (jo) (new)

johanna (jo) Rachel wrote: "I just finished reading the book and it's pretty good. I was wondering if Erin Hunter will have cross-species relationships because Toklo and Lusa seem to go well together. "

Lusa is more like Toklo's little sister - He protects her in memory of his little brother, whom he wasn't able to save. I don't believe he has any of that sort of interest in her.

message 6: by johanna (jo) (new)

johanna (jo) Raven wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

... No he doesn't. He (view spoiler)

message 7: by johanna (jo) (new)

johanna (jo) Psh. That doesn't mean he died XD. I could move away to the other side of the world and lose contact with my friends. That doesn't mean I'm dead ^_^

message 8: by johanna (jo) (new)

johanna (jo) Lol. Sorry. XD

message 9: by Claire (last edited Sep 08, 2013 04:08PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Claire I'm currently on book four: The Last Wilderness.

I personally don't really see a 'romantic' relationship between Toklo and Lusa. I just see very deep friendship with a teeny hint of puppy love, but nothing beyond that. They are different species, after all.