One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Caramel Cat and Onyx- the sweetest Rpers ever

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Hi.

message 2: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe You think I'm sweet? Thank you! >\\\<

message 3: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments No problem ^^ * hug* so anyway I have lots o good ideas.

message 4: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe *hugs back* So what are these ideas I want to hear!

message 5: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments -I was thinking a modern version of the nutcracker. But we can make Clara a bitchy teen and the nutcracker still the nutcracker.
- also we can do a crime ring and a cop who is trying to stop the crime but ends up falling in love with like boss mobster and, although hates what he does, finds herself deeper in his world.
- we can do something based off the Cassandra Clare books ( mortal instruments) ( doubles)
- a dance school that has people who hate each other but are assigned a partner dance for the rest of the year so they become closer ( doubles)

message 6: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe I like the 2nd and the last idea you can choose though.

message 7: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments I like last one.

message 8: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Okay so can I be the girl?

message 9: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments I thought we'd do doubles for that one ^^

message 10: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Oh, right. I forgot okay, well what kind of dancing?

message 11: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments I guess it'll be a classical dancing academy (( ballet, lyrical, ballroom))

message 12: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Okay sounds good to me. I'll start making my characters.

message 13: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments kk so will i

message 14: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments ((This should be a boarding school ))

message 15: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((okay))

message 16: by Nik (last edited Aug 21, 2013 12:11PM) (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Name: Lirica Ballareo ( lryic-a- ball-er-o)
Grade: 10
Looks: http://mortal-instruments.ru/wp-conte...
Dance type: all of them but prefers lyrical
Classes: Dance Theory 101, Ballroom, Dance Forms, Ballet, Lunch, Flexibility, Aerobics, Lyrical, Stretching (its like a cooldown class)
Dorm Room: 24C
Any Roommates?: yes two

Name: Eric Willson
Looks: http://s3.favim.com/orig/47/brazilian...
Dance type: all of them but prefers Ballroom
Classes: , Flexibility,Lyrical, Dance Forms, Aerobics, Lunch,Ballet, Dance Theory 101, Ballroom , Stretching (its like a cooldown class)
Dorm room: 57B
Any roommates?: yes two

message 17: by Caramel Cat (last edited Aug 21, 2013 01:49PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Name: Kevin Wu
Looks:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loo...
Dance type: all of them but prefers Ballroom
Classes: Dance Theory 101, Ballroom, Dance Forms, Ballet, Lunch, Flexibility, Aerobics, Lyrical, Stretching
Dorm Room: 28B
Any Roommates?: yes one

Name: Cathy Nguyen
Looks:
http://backgroundhdwallpaper.com/wp-c...
Dance type: all of them but prefers Ballet
Classes: Flexibility ,Lyrical, Dance Forms, Aerobics, Lunch,Ballet, Dance Theory 101, Ballroom , Stretching
Dorm Room: 24C
Any Roommates?: yes two

message 18: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Oo like them!! I like the boy's scarf.

message 19: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Me too!

message 20: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Cool!! So how do we start?

message 21: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe They are first assign to their partners.

message 22: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments M'kay!

message 23: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe I'll start

message 24: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Lirica was waiting for the lyrical class to begin.

Eric was waiting for the ballet class to begin.

message 25: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kevin walked in and looked around at the girls who were cute. He then went over to his friends and said hello.

Cathy saw she was kinda early and noticed her and Eric were there alone waiting for the teacher everyone else was probably late.

message 26: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She noticed Kevin and rolled her eyes. she was texting her friend.

Eric waited in silence

message 27: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Class then started and she began to call out partner names.

Cathy then walked over to him and stuck out her hand trying to be friendly, "Hello I'm Cathy."

message 28: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments "Eric." He didn't take her hand

She heard her name and Kevin's

message 29: by Caramel Cat (last edited Aug 21, 2013 07:24PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kevin then looked Lirica. She was beautiful and he had seen her dance. He was happy she was his partners.

Cathy then awkward put her hand down. She then noticed her friends walk into the classroom and the teacher did too. and gave him a smile saying, "Oh, well see you around." She then walked away to her friends.

message 30: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She sighe and shut her phone and walked over to him. She stopped in front of him. " your Kevin, obviously I'm Lirica. Lets get this over with."

He nods and hears the teacher talking about a partner project.

message 31: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kevin then sighed. She was obvious stuck up. He then muttered, "Yeah."

Cathy then heard their names called and looked surprised at him.

message 32: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments He looked at her. He knew she was an exceptional dancer.

She nods. She pulled out we phone and pulled up her lyrical music list. " pick a song and we'll get started."

message 33: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Cathy then walked over to him and said, "So I guess we are partners."

Kevin then picked a song and stretched his arms and asked, "Where should we start?"

message 34: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She looked down at the song he picked. It was a wonderful song. Christina Perri was an amazing artist. And ' Arms' was a good song. She sighed " umm lets start with the first 30 seconds of the song and work I out from there."

He nods " the teacher said we have to pick a ballet. You can pick it if you want." He said

message 35: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kevin then nodded and said, "Okay let's start." He was ready to start dancing.

Cathy then said, "Um, Don Quixote." That was her favorite.

message 36: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments He nods " okay."

So was she. " okay so lets begin."

message 37: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((Night))

message 38: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments (( night!))

message 39: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kevin then said, "Okay how should we start?"

Cathy then said, "Wait a moment." She then put her hair in a tight bun very fast and said, "I'm ready." She then pulled out her music and put it on repeat to the first seance. She then got in position with him and moved his hand so her skinny waist while he was behind her and posed.

message 40: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments " I was thinking something like this" she said and started the music. She started leading him through many soft movements. She was showing him how to lead.

He did the same.

message 41: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kevin then watched and smiled. He really like the idea and said, "I like it."

Cathy then began to dace feeling his hand touching her. She then asked when they got to the lift, "You can lift me right?" She was always scared to fall doing lifts.

message 42: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments He looked at her " of course."

She smiles smugly. " thanks. " she said to be polite.

message 43: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kevin then sighed when she smiled smugly. He then said, "Okay let's do it step by step."

Cathy then said, "I trust you." She felt him lift her up and did her pose trying not to freak out or look down. She knew they would need more practice because of her since she had a face of horror on her face right now. She felt like she couldn't trust him yet for some reason.

message 44: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments He held her for the rich amount of time then brought her to the floor gently.

She smiled " Kay."

message 45: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Cathy was holding onto him and almost about to cry, "Sorry I-I just don't to be lifted. I promise I won't do it at the recital." She then began to cry quietly.

Kevin then began to learn the dance from her watching her intently.

message 46: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She just got lost in the music. She loved to dance. It was one of the only things she was good at

He tried to comfort her " it's fine."

message 47: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe When the dance was over and the song finished. He then said, "One more time." He loved to dance too and wanted it to be perfect.

Cathy then stopped crying and whispered, "Thanks." She then wiped her eyes and now had a brave face now saying, "Let's do it again."

((Night))

message 48: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments He nods getting ready to begin again.

She nods. She gets ready

(( night))

message 49: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe When they finished practicing Kevin was breathing a little hard and said, "We should get to know each other. It always helps, so do you want to do together?"

The next time Eric picked her up she looked beautiful and stunning. She then hugged him happily when he put her down saying, "We did it!"

message 50: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She blinked " um I don't know."

He smiled " yeah we did."

« previous 1 3