Daily Diary discussion

TV Show "Lost"

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ed (new)

Ed | 237 comments Mod
I'm glad Lost is back on tv! I missed it. So far so good. I thought last year's final episodes were great. Anyone else watch Lost?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Very happy they brought this one back. The consecutive 2-hour debuts did a good job with reorienting the viewer back into the story. It's always grabbed me about this series in that you think you know where the story is going (many times during a segment) and out of nowhere here comes something that knocks you right out of your seat. I've always liked the quick cuts back to the characters previous lives, but now it seems we're seeing "flash forwards" about what may happen if the do escape the island.

message 3: by Prabha (new)

Prabha | 29 comments Hey i just watched the show for the first time today, really intriguing! Not sure what season i'm on, though.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i am a lost junkie
but you GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA watch it from the very beginning...

message 5: by Prabha (new)

Prabha | 29 comments Absolutely. Am scouting for the DVD now...

message 6: by Ed (new)

Ed | 237 comments Mod
It is absolutely fast paced this year! Didn't realize that Jack's dad was in the cabin.

message 7: by Ed (new)

Ed | 237 comments Mod
2nd episode was better than the first...4 new people.

message 8: by Ed (new)

Ed | 237 comments Mod
Anyone watching?

message 9: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie | 16 comments I love watching "Lost" but since I didn't start at the beginning....I am lost. I am waiting for the cost of the DVDs to come down and then will watch from the beginning.
Of all of the seasonal shows, Lost is still one of the most expensive DVDs to buy :>0

Jeannie

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes yes yes i am an addict but i am away so i dvr'd it last thursday and will watch when i get home.... then nothing until april. yes????
i am soooo fascinated by whre it is going.

message 11: by Ed (new)

Ed | 237 comments Mod
Yes..no new shows until a few weeks. This year has been great.