LOST Book Club discussion

Season premier

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joy (new)

Joy | 3 comments What did everyone think of the season 4 premier??

message 2: by Ted (new)

Ted Rohe (vangelicmonk) | 42 comments Mod
I really liked it. I like the direction it is going. I didn't see (and I didn't see anything in the discussion board) that pointed to any new book (or title of a book) in the season premier. The only thing I heard was that some people thought that Ben being led around by the rope reminded them of Gollum/Smeagol in "Lord of the Rings." Anyone see anything pertaining to a book in the premier? Let us know if you did.

message 3: by Joy (new)

Joy | 3 comments Nothing to a book. Did anyone see the Oceanic Airlines commercial during Eli Stone?? During the "commercial" it cut to a man saying "Don't trust them, they found it!" and then you see an oceanic airplane underwater...

message 4: by Ted (new)

Ted Rohe (vangelicmonk) | 42 comments Mod
Joy, I just wateched it on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8R38I...

It goes with what Naomi said last season that thge plane was found and all of the survivors were dead. At least I'm pretty sure that is what she said.

This episode does have me thinking about a book though. One mentioned early in the 1st Season. Lord of the Flies. It is actually a book I read last year. Excellent book. I think after this next episode I will post a thread about that book on here if no other book pops up. I think the tribes are officially split now like in that book with two strong willed leaders and they are seeking to convince the people their side is the best. And now new people are on the island, like the end of LOTF (not LOTR lol.)

message 5: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 2 comments The man from the Oceanic commercial was Sam Thomas, the boyfriend of a flight attendant from 815. You can see his story on find815.com. It's pretty cool.

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy (amyfishgirl) | 2 comments what I am confused about is: if naomi said the plane was found, and if Ben got all this info on everyone and the baseball game etc, does he know that 815 was found? any thoughts?