A New Earth discussion

1 view
How are we going to compile our Reading Group video for Oprah?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karey (new)

Karey (KareyShane) How are we going to compile our Reading Group video for Oprah? Oprah has asked Reading Groups for A New Earth to submit a video of their group.

What's the easiest way to do it?

It's not like we meet in anyone's living room and indulge in a good slice of chocolate cake while we're, oh that's right, discussing the book we came to talk about! Any ideas?

One idea I had is for those who want to participate, and who give permission, I could use the picture from their profile page, then upload the still pictures onto a video and have narration.

Hmmm. There's got to be a good way to do it. Fire away with those good ideas that I know are just waiting to bubble up.

message 2: by Aberjhani (new)

Aberjhani | 4 comments Your idea sounds like a good one. The narration could include quotes from various individuals' comments on the title.

Aberjhani

message 3: by Karey (last edited Feb 01, 2008 01:34PM) (new)

Karey (KareyShane) What a marvelous idea! It's a wonderfully simple idea, and often less is more. We'll have to find out how long the video is supposed to be and go from there.

Anyone else?

Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews (hugbandit7) that would be a good idea, have comments spoken while the person's picture is on the video. that might be the easiest. Not sure who has the capability to do it, but I like that idea