Fighters discussion

Other > Other RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 270 comments Mod
Rp your other charactors

message 2: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 236 comments Mod
Thorn walked around in the moon light.

message 3: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

Lilith appeared next to Thorn."I thought I would find you here, friend. i have a favor to ask of you." It started to rain lightly
((Sage can you find a picture for the group?))

message 4: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 236 comments Mod
((sure!))

message 5: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

"Yes?" thorn asked.

message 6: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

Lilith looked at the ground."You are aware of the war that rages all around us, for all races. I am ashamed of what I must ask you."Lilith met Thorns eyes."I know of a plan against the Lion kingdom. You must keep hidden while the annual meeting is going on and kill the Fox kingdom warrior before he can kill Salvador, you know I love him, even though he is human."

message 7: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

Thorn looked at her, "I know would only ask if it was very important to you. i will. For you." thorn bowed her head.

message 8: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

Lilith bowed too."You must not be seen. For that I give you this claok of invisability. And these arrows that do not miss

message 9: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

Thorn took then and bowed her head again, "Have i ever failed you friend?" she asked, transforming into her part black wolf.

message 10: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

"No, but if ou don't come back,I will have failed you."and she was gone, into the shadows as a dove flew off.

message 11: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

Thorn sighed and took off turning into a full wolf.

message 12: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

Thorn stopped and looked around.

message 13: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

Thorn looked around more. she saw something shiny but dismissed it and continued on her way, sword strapped securely to her back.

message 14: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson | 2 comments ((ug Sage u here but not in the other place grrrrrrrrrr))

message 15: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

((i was checking on things. i am leaving.))

message 16: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson | 2 comments ((o kk srry for me ferociousness...))

message 17: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

"Hello, who are you?"a soft clear voice of a beautiful elf ran out in the dark night. She was very beautiful and tall, her blue outfit,and lovely ness was tainted by her feirce bow and arows

message 18: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

She reached out and shook his hand."Lilith,princess of Onatora."

message 19: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

"What brings you hear on the brink of elven territory,in such war times?"sh asked

message 20: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

"Don't worry,this village;Sortia,is kind for the most part and very diverse."

message 21: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

"I only bothered you in the first place to see how much you heard of my conversation.It is clasified so I'd ask you not to breath a wolrd of it or ou my cause my friends death."she said.

message 22: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

"I see into your soul,you are a good person,you will not tell.I must go now,godspeed,hydra,godspeed."she said before disapearing.

message 23: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

Thorn was behind Hydra, "So it was you watching me." she said.

message 24: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

"What do you want?" she asked.

message 25: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (last edited Jul 02, 2009 08:35AM) (new)

"Good." thorn snapped and watched him go, then continued on her way.

message 26: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

Thorn bolted away and when she was out of his way she jumped in tree and watched him.

message 27: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

Lilith sat beside Thorn and studied Hydra. "wecould use him, you could take him to the Okami clans with you."

message 28: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

Lilith eyed him. "How good are you with a sword?" she asked.

message 29: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

"exelent,consider yourself parners with Thorn." she smiled."You are to go anywhere with her, and listen to her." she tosted him a bag of coins and disapeared.

message 30: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

Thorn smiled, "You will be good for our journey." she said and stood up.

message 31: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((Wheres Paisley?))

message 32: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

((... not sure.))

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 21 comments ((i dun know how to jump in...anyone could explain the plot? QQ))

message 34: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((PAISLEY!!! COME OUT, COME OUT,WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!! OLLY OLL OXEN FREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 35: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((Crush alert!!!! beep beep beep!!!!!!!))

message 36: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((Uhuh I knew it,do the your right dance,oh yay!!*dances an chants the you're right dance*))

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 21 comments Noxus walked through the forest looking up to the moon.

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 21 comments "No problem, just watch where you go next time.", he said.

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 21 comments Noxus started to walk without saying anything more to her.

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 21 comments "What should I say? I told you that it was no problem. What do you want more?", he stopped and asked her.

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 21 comments "How should I know you want to start a conversation?", he asked and raised an eyebrow.

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 21 comments "Well I, didn't see any reason to talk about. But if you want to talk just do.", he said a bit bored.

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 21 comments "Calm down, calm down. Just say what you want because I don't have so much time.", he said looking very bored and tired.

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 21 comments "Ok, if you say so.", he said, turned and walked away again.

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 21 comments ((gtg^^))

message 46: by LungHuo* 龍火 * (last edited Jul 14, 2009 12:21AM) (new)

LungHuo* 龍火 * | 21 comments Noxus was ordered to the Bat Kingdom Queen's residence. So he normally had to hurry but instead of that he just ambled the whole way. He didn't really want to go but an order was an order.

message 47: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((Queen,I'll make her,shes really evil and hot))

message 48: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

Thorn jumped down from the tree and circled Hydra. after a while, "Ready?" she asked.

message 49: by siyao, I love duck eggs! They nummy! (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 116 comments Mod
((hey!))

message 50: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((It's in bat kingdom RP))

« previous 1