Fighters discussion

Knights > Lion knight kindom RP

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 270 comments Mod
Rp your lion kingdom knights!

message 2: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

Salvador walked around in the court yard,with nothing but his underclothes(Pjs)on.He kicked the wall wanting to be free of this war and with Lilith,the one he loved.

message 3: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

Salvador saw her and relaxed a bit.he went to sit next to her,putting his head in his hands."I wish this war would end."he whispered.

message 4: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((Didn't you say they knew each other from a wile a go?))

message 5: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

"will you go to the Okami clan territories and send them a message?" he pulled out a letter with the lion kingdom seal on it."We nee their help if were to win this war."

message 6: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((I was but she can go with Thorn.))

"Take Katana with you."he ordered."She shouyld she the outside of the castle for a while."He smiled.

message 7: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 236 comments Mod
((oh... okay... i can really just delete that.... i will.))

message 8: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((OMg i did not write that!!!!! Someone got into my accoun!!!!))

message 9: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((I deleted those comments,srry guys!!))

message 10: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle (Shmizz2) | 13 comments ((omg!!!!!!!!! Etta's here with me and her little bro got into her account and wrote all th efunky comments))

message 11: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((Thanx izz,you know how little brothers are.)))

message 12: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) | 236 comments Mod
((lol.))

message 13: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((Yeah,hes under the influents of my cousins,hes staying with them for the week,hes six, and they're 11 and12.))

message 14: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

((oh. uh oh...))

message 15: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((yeah,i'm gonna change my password))

message 16: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

((good idea.))

message 17: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((here I go!!))

message 18: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

((good luck!))

message 19: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((It worked,but know I want a new pic. lol,we are totally spamming))

message 20: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

((yup!))

message 21: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((RP,make a werewolf Sage))

message 22: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

((fine. i made a vampire!))

message 23: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((no.make a werewolf))

message 24: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

((but... but...))

message 25: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((PLEASE!!!!!!!omg,I'm sounding like hope))

message 26: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

((*sigh* no you don't. trust me. and i think i made one...))

message 27: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((Good. I don't want to sound like Hope,ever))

message 28: by PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate), i is the slave of the group (mainly etta). oh well. (new)

((i don't think you could pull it off.))

message 29: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((good))

message 30: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

Sal nodded,returning to to the door.

message 31: by siyao, I love duck eggs! They nummy! (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 116 comments Mod
((wow two peeps 2 rp with! need you at fox kindom!))

message 32: by siyao, I love duck eggs! They nummy! (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 116 comments Mod
((yeah!))

message 33: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

(((Ha, ha ha ha.))

"Have someone give you something to eat before you leave."he instructed Katanna."It'll be a long journey."

message 34: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

he ripped a locket of his neck. "If you show them this they'll it too you."

message 35: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

Sal smiled,and looked away twards the mountains.

message 36: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

"No. YOu can keep it. Give it to princess Lilith of the elves if you cross there terretory. It will bring you good luck."

message 37: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

"You best get going." he said.

message 38: by Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans), Kill duck eggs!!!! *smashes SiSi's duck eggs* HA!!! (new)

((i'm so changing his name.))