Firegirl Firegirl discussion

Should I read this book?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bishop (new)

Bishop Is this a good book?

message 2: by Kim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kim It is a very simple but deep story about friendship. How a boy can befriend a new student and grow to feel so pulled by her deformities. I read this with my 10 year old son and he really had some wonderful comments/insights throughout the whole story. I was very glad that we read this together.

Suraj the stupidest people in my class are reading this book it is so easy

Suraj i am a spoiler so if u did not read this book the do not reads this because i am about to spoil it so there is this boy and a new student comes with lots of burned skin and the boy decieds to be the girls friend while other people make funof her skin and so then the girl with burned skin moves away to boston to get skin oprations because it was burned by a car crash

that is all

Suraj Bishop wrote: "Is this a good book?"

dont read it it is a really stupid book compared to harry potter

Suraj harry potter is the best series in the world i recomend it

Maisey YES you should definitley read this book it was amazing intreging, and again shows how people are dumb, i wont tell you about it cause you need to read it!

Carolyn This book is great. There are many lessons to be learned and taught from this book.

Maisey true!

Axela Etihw I really liked it. I also thought it was very sad, and it made me cry when I finished it.
Although its a pretty short book, it definitely teaches you something.

message 11: by MizziQ (last edited Jan 26, 2012 07:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

MizziQ OMG! Me too. Totally cried. My mom says my tear ducts are broken and she asked me if something was wrong with my eyes when they were tearing and red. Lol. :) One of the best books I've read in a LONG time...especially being so small!

Kalob It's so easy, but it's so good! I wish the author would have made it longer, but I think he did a great job!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Kalob wrote: "It's so easy, but it's so good! I wish the author would have made it longer, but I think he did a great job!"

I definitely think it was a very easy book to read as well although I did enjoy it, no matter how easy it was to read. I think that it was a perfect amount. I feel this could become a good movie.

Shannon Yang Even though it's basic level, the content is what matters most! It's a great story, poignant and touching. You should definitely read it!

Madison Salas Maisey wrote: "YES you should definitley read this book it was amazing intreging, and again shows how people are dumb, i wont tell you about it cause you need to read it!"

Madison Salas I agree!

Alisha READ IT! this story is amazing in every way. It makes you rethink your childhood choices and actions. It reimagines the bonds of friendship.

Madison Salas Wonderful book but,i think it should be a bit longer.

Madison Salas Suraj wrote: "harry potter is the best series in the world i recomend it"

Suraj wrote: "Bishop wrote: "Is this a good book?"

dont read it it is a really stupid book compared to harry potter"

This isn't true ,it may be short but it's still very meaningfull and alot of people can connect to it!

Madison Salas Grandmother Moonshine wrote: "I really liked it. I also thought it was very sad, and it made me cry when I finished it.
Although its a pretty short book, it definitely teaches you something."

Madison Salas Suraj wrote: "the stupidest people in my class are reading this book it is so easy"

Just because it's short it doesn't mean it is stupid and i bet those people reading it are crying and making connections.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 29, 2013 07:48AM) (new)

Bishop wrote: "Is this a good book?"
Yes its a great book and teaches an inportant lesson it is an easy read but you want to keep reading because of the suspense.