Hope for my own discussion

RP

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 8 comments Karly sat alone at the park.

message 2: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 5 comments Lenna walked around the area, wondering what to do on her day off.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited May 15, 2009 06:32PM) (new)

Olivia was marcie partner whats are next mission
((can they be partners))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh ok))

message 5: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 5 comments ((oh))
Lenna walked up to Marcie, "everything okay?" she asked.

message 6: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 5 comments Lenna nodded, "okay." she said quitely.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

olivia went up to both of them"whats are next mission"

message 8: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 8 comments Karly buzzed her hair.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok"said olivia "lets go"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"yea i know lets go"said olivia

message 11: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 8 comments arly looked like a guy now, she could join the war and actually fight now.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((is arly a spy going to the war))

message 13: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 8 comments ((nope))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))
olivia followed

message 16: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 5 comments Lenna followed them too.

message 17: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 8 comments Karly signed up for the war.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????????? How do I do this??????????????????????

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

olivia heard something behind them "go"she screamed at her partners olivia got her horse to go faster

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 3 comments Charles was with Colin in the office when Joshua came running in. "What is it?" The two said together. Joshua was panting. "War!" He managed to gasp. He had to stop to get his breath back. "They're calling everyone for war!" He said. Colin sighed. The Union was on the verge of war for months. Charles seemed excited. He had always loved adventure.

message 21: by Zunpip (new)

Zunpip mari stepped out of her house which was near the border.

message 22: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 8 comments Karly was immediately put in training, she would be ready to fight soon.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes go"olivia screamed having her horse go faster

message 24: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 8 comments Karly was soon ready to fight and she was to be put into the war immediately.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"the police go"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"the people who want to kill us"said olivia

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

olivia followed

message 28: by **Gracie** (last edited Sep 05, 2009 06:15AM) (new)

**Gracie** (dragon_girl) | 9 comments Ginny sat on her horse back in the woods. She dismounted quietly and slipped behind a tree. She had thought she heard a rustling in the leaves.

message 29: by **Gracie** (new)

**Gracie** (dragon_girl) | 9 comments Ginny stood motionless against the back of the tree, waiting. She didn't dare make a sound. 'Drat!' she thought. She'd left her dagger in the saddle.

message 30: by **Gracie** (new)

**Gracie** (dragon_girl) | 9 comments Ginny saw the pistol and flinched slightly. She was stuck, with three options. One, reveal herself and risk being shot, two, stay where she was, possibly for hours, or three, wait till they left or were asleep and sneak out. She went with option one. "Hello?" She said cautiously as she moved out slowly, inching toward her horse should her dagger be needed.

message 31: by **Gracie** (new)

**Gracie** (dragon_girl) | 9 comments Ginny was about to ask what business they had asking her that, but saw the gun and thought better of it. She would just have to come up with a story, and fast. "I'm here for my younger brother. I'm Jane. My family's for the (she took a risk)... for the North." She hoped that they weren't able to see right through her lie.

message 32: by **Gracie** (new)

**Gracie** (dragon_girl) | 9 comments Ginny cursed under her breath. She had taken a risk, and it had obviously been the wrong choice. Now, it would probably be the last thing she ever said or did. ((help!))

message 33: by **Gracie** (new)

**Gracie** (dragon_girl) | 9 comments (( that was a close one! )) Ginny let out a breath that she didn't know she had been holding in and looked up at the girl. (( what to do, what to do... you guys could take me prisoner...? ))

message 34: by **Gracie** (new)

**Gracie** (dragon_girl) | 9 comments "Going, going..." Ginny said, trying to stay calm. That was the trick, she figured. Letting them think that you were calm, that you were brave, that you could handle it. That it had happened to you a million times. Then they would respect you more.