The Westing Game The Westing Game discussion

Good Book

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cortney (new)

Cortney the clique is about Massie Block a 7th grader that goes to OCD (octavation country day) school and is rich and has a perfect life,until Claire Lyons comes and lives in her guesthouse will she ever become friends with claire? Or will they be Arch Enimes?Read the book to find out.

Cynthia This book is a really good book. The plot is that the 16 peeps have to riddle the will and win...

Holly This is one of my favorite books of all time! I find myself immediately drawn to people who have even heard of it since it seems like it didn't get a lot of airplay when it came out. I'd love to hear what other folks think about this one, so clever!

Darci I remember that I read this in this in 5gth grade and it became my favorite book. Recently (now 27) I found it again at a garage sale and bought it to reread. And I enjoyed it just as much as when I was a kid. I think more young people should be introduced to this one!

Cindy One of my childhood favorites as well, and one that I still like. I think she's a great author.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

This was an ah-mazing book! My friend introduced it to me and now I can't wait for the movie to come out! :)

message 7: by Addie (new)

Addie I have read all the books in the seris :-)
They are all fantastic books!

message 8: by Tappyfeet (new)

Tappyfeet I loved the books i have not read them all but i have read most of them. I really enjoyed them and I wish more people new about them. Can't wait for the movie!!!

message 9: by Carrie (new)

Carrie I have half the set of the clique that I want to sell anyone wanna buy email me..

Carrie

message 10: by Liv (new)

Liv this book seems awesome! Is it really though!!!

message 11: by Tappyfeet (new)

Tappyfeet yea i loved the ones that i have read
that is cool that you have the whole series
did u like them?
Glad that there is all good reviews

message 12: by Marina (new)

Marina They are really good books i couldnt put the book down!

message 13: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle Jones i LOVE the clique bookz! yall so GANGSTA!