Vamps and Magic discussion

Mythology > Best Myths

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 519 comments Mod
What are the best Myths you guys know?

message 2: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) ok....hmmm i dont know any off the top of my head...

message 3: by siyao, Your wonderful, cheerful, bubbly and Harry Potter obsessed mod!! (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 519 comments Mod
Me neither...what time is it at your place?

message 4: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) 9:50 i should probably be going now...

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 542 comments I like Hercules, the story of the Gemini twins, I like the story whena queen brags that shes more buetiful than the water nyphs so they go complain to Posidon who ends up attacking their town with storms and a sea monster. And then when the king begs him to stop, the only way he will agree to do it is if the king will give up his only daughter. so when the daughter is chained against a city wall and the monster comes to eat her up, that one guy that had killed Medusia fell in love with the princess and saved her by killing the mosnter.

message 6: by ♫Krista♫ (last edited Jun 09, 2009 01:16PM) (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy | 542 comments yeah i know. I personally like the Gemini twins story better but it doesn't have the whole 'romantic' thing going on. *shrugs*

message 8: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Im dont know much about myths and stuff, my cousin, though, knows about all of them!