Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > What a bummer!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Irene (new)

Irene Hollimon | 130 comments So I was just reading the latest reviews for books people had put up and someone just finished Eclipse. They gave just a one sentence review but it gave away a key piece of information I didn't know about yet. I'm about three quarters of the way through the book. What a b*tch! I didn't need to know that- especially because it was not the ending I would have hoped for. Yeww!

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura | 97 comments Awww that stinks...what was the review?

DarkHeart "Vehngeance" (darkheart) | 437 comments I found the review, I think Spoiler Review. I flagged it as a spoiler and one of the GR mods should be able to change it.

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments Awww that's terrible!!! I hate when people do spoilers and don't mark it as spoilers.

That's not cool.

message 5: by Shanon (new)

Shanon (boban) I had found another one yesterday that gave away a MAJOR plot point in the first sentance & flagged it too. So mean to ruin it for other people!

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I agree! If people want to write spoilers, go ahead but mark it. Some people like reading what other's think after the books over, but don't ruin it for people who are just trying to get a feel of what a book is about.

message 7: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments I agree! I always read at least several reviews before I start a new book, but I stay away from the spoiler reviews. Why read the book if you know exactly what's going to happen?!

message 8: by Irene (new)

Irene Hollimon | 130 comments I wonder if people don't always realize that other people are going to read what they write. Maybe they think they're just writing notes to themselves to remember the book by.