Warrior cats and Vampire roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Vampire Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Do the roleplaying for vampires here! :D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lamborghini??? what is that?))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 30 comments ((his hot car)) Orochi stroked his snake.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((right, thanks))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cathlyn drove up to her house in her blue sports car, she saw Melissas car in the driveway so she knew she was home.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 30 comments Orochi watched from in his room. "Sheesh, so I'm not alone as a vampire, huh!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Cathlyn pulled her shades down off her eyes, and looked at kyuubanchi. "Sure, pick me up at eight?" she asked.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 30 comments "Man, I'm no stalker." Orochi walked off to find blood.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 30 comments He still heard them. "Reel funny." He said to himself. "It's like he can read my mind."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Cathlyn stared at him. "I'm a vegeterian."

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited May 31, 2009 10:00AM) (new)

((vegetarian means she drinks animal blood ONLY, and vampires can't eat human food))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 30 comments ((ya wut she sed!))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 30 comments ((ya wut he said))

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 04, 2009 08:42AM) (new)

((what do you mean they can do both?))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 30 comments ((Vampires CAN eat food. Only nosferatus can only drink blood.))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 30 comments Orochi slithered out of his house

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Superstar ◘○§▼♪☼►←↓ I'm a boy! wrote: "((Vampires CAN eat food. Only nosferatus can only drink blood.))"

((nosferatus....???????))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 30 comments ((NVM!))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((*blank expresion*))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 30 comments ((RP?))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh, thanks))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 30 comments ((er..... rp?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Cathlyn plasted a sickly sweet smil that melted any boy(or vampires) heart. "See you at eight." she told him, then she put her shades back on and zoomed up the drive way. she parked her car and graceful walked to the front door. she took out her key and in an intent was in the house with the door closed.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh, so.....Orochi likes Cathlyn?! *wiggles eyebrows up and down* sweet. it brings tension........
wait does he like her? or is it just the smile working it's magic! LOL :D))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh, UGG! did i miss read the comment? because i could've swearn that message 31 said Orochi instead of Kyuubanchi... i must be losing my mind.....))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 30 comments ((hehe)) Orochi slithered into a bar and looked normal. Then he killed the bartender and brought him to his house to drink his blood.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((*shivers*))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Cathlyn saw the clock and checked the time. "7:40 already," she muttered. "better get ready. she took her time going up the stairs to her room and she started to go through her cloest to find an outfit.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She picked out a stunning cocktail dress and some styling red heels. She went over to her mirrior and looked at her reflection. "Nothing to do here." She sighed. She checked her hair, then she went downstairs to wait for Kyuubanchi.
(( http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I... this is the dress! http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SFiOr5ItIl4... and here are the shoes!))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 30 comments Orochi sighed. I'm full. I can't turn anyone else into a vampire. I have to drink more blood. Blah blah.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 30 comments ((So ultimately cuuuuuute))

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 13, 2009 01:04PM) (new)

((love the tux.))
Cathlyn heard Him and gracefully ran to the door and stepped out of the house. "Nice Tux." She commented. She smiled at him. red roses, nice touch.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Cathlyn smiled at him. "Thank you, and i love the roses." she said before she climbed into the car.

((i couldn't really find the perfect word before 'car'......))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((so...))