Cullens 4ever discussion

THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

WHO WANTS A THEME SONG!!!???I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEME SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D I HAD COFFE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVEER!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited May 13, 2009 02:17PM) (new)

LISTEN TO THIS SONG:PARAMORE.
IM GIVING YOU GUYS A LINK.http://www.jango.com/music/Paramore?l=0
IF YOU WANT IT AS OUR THEME SONG, COMMENT ON HERE!!

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) The link doesn't work. What song is it? I love Paramore!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Decode.I LOOOOOVE THAT SONG.IM LISTGENING TO IT RIGHT NOW!!!

message 6: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) It is pretty cool. But I like Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation.

message 7: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Theme song...that's a hard thing to decide...the Twilight Soundtrack was awesome...I really like Super Massive Black Hole

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) We should do something...IDK! Let Me Sign by RP?

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Huh?

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Let Me Sign by Rob Pattinson. It's a song, it plays in the backround when Edward's sucking the venom out of Bella and nearly kills her.

message 11: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Oh Ok I know what you're talking about now...sorry

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THATS EVEN BEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY FOOOOOOR ALIIIIIIIIIIICEEEE!!!!!!!!!! =D
I had coffe again!!!!!

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) ... No more coffee. You too hyper!! :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

BODY..LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD TWO MORE CUPS OF COFFE AND 3 CHOCOLATE BARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 15: by Lavanya (new)

Lavanya I love Paramore! :D
But to be honest, I think I like every song on the Twilight soundtrack - they are all amazing! :D

message 16: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) Definitately. That was randomw above.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE EVERYTHING TWILIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTT~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MAAAAAAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

message 18: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) Random.

message 19: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Whisper Marie wrote: "BODY..LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIII..."

That is truely frightening...

message 20: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) Ha ha. That's my sister without anything extra. Now that's frightening.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Okay then...

You should see my friend Megan hyper. She was...*shakes head* just plain hyper.

message 22: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) No way! my sister's name is Maegan. She's always hyper/annoying.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) She's usually always calm/tired. SHE WAS INSANE!!!

message 24: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) Oh well. My sis is always insane.

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) That's how my other friend Austin is. She's always loco.

message 26: by Lavanya (last edited May 17, 2009 06:28PM) (new)

Lavanya oh my. *backs away quickly*

message 27: by Eva, The Watcher (last edited May 18, 2009 02:18PM) (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 37 comments Mod
i like the songs on Stephs playlist better than the twi soundtrackkk

message 28: by Lavanya (new)

Lavanya I don't. Those songs are too alternative, and rockish. I really love the Twilight soundtrack; I find it to be a good compilation of songs.

message 29: by Eva, The Watcher (new)

U DONT LIKE ALT??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

the twi soundtrack was good
but a little pop y kinda i guessss
i like hard core

message 30: by Lara (new)

Lara (laraswimm) | 28 comments I pick and choose... some I really didn't like and others I liked a lot... the rest fell somewhere in between...

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Same here.

I didn't like the Into Twilight, or whatever it was called. I just hated it for some reason!

message 32: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) I liked most of them. I would probably enjoy the one's on Steph's list. I ADORE hard rock like KISS. I have the greatest hits by KISS and my dad has a bunch of their old records.

message 33: by Eva, The Watcher (new)

haha
yup im more into modern rock kinda stuff

message 34: by Lara (new)

Lara (laraswimm) | 28 comments I like Mika but that is recent.... you should check it out... it has little or nothing to do with Twilight but it is still awesome!

message 35: by Eva, The Watcher (new)

*looking*

message 36: by Eva, The Watcher (new)

huh
its pretty good
heres my playlist: http://www.playlist.com/user/38616775...

message 37: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey I really liked Supermassive Black Hole and Leave Out All the Rest probably the best out of the soundtrack

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

NO WAY!!Renesmee's lullaby and Bella's lullaby are the BEST!! Exeption:Eyes on Fire, Let Me Sign, Never Think.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

GGGGGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GET TO SKIP A LITTLE BIT OF SCHOOL! I GET TO MISS A TEST!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!
YAY!!!!!
I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ANY SUGER TODAY ! AND I'M NOT EVEN WEARING MY MAGIC BUNNY EARS!!!!!!!! THAT MAKE ME SUPER HYPER!
I GET TO MISS SCHOOL YAY
YAY
YAY!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

WOW u are hyper

message 41: by Eva, The Watcher (new)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I like decode but not really let me sign

message 44: by Eva, The Watcher (new)

yeah r.p is not thje best singer

message 45: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) I love Eyes on Fire. It is awesome. The band will be on my birthday list.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

That's cool

message 47: by Eva, The Watcher (new)

yupperzs

message 48: by Lavanya (last edited May 25, 2009 10:57AM) (new)

Lavanya RPattz is not the best singer - however, I like his song, "Never Think" on the Twilight soundtrack. His voice is so relaxing...I can easily fall asleep. I don't like "Let Me Sign" as much...but in the movie it fits. He's really good at arranging music/instrumental more than singing.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah.

message 50: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) Yes. and "Never Think" was perfect for the resturaunt scene.

« previous 1